Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

The minute Bo was out of the room Lizzy started hyperventilating. "Ok easy. You can do this. Relax. It's just a baby. Dad say's it's all instinct." Lizzy muttered to herself. Suddenly Jeff started crying and Lizzy panicked. "What do I do, what do I do?" Lizzy asked.

Bo came in "Hey its alright just pick him up" Bo picked Jeff up and handed him to Lizzy once more and the little boy settled down again "he wants his mom thats all."

Bo came in "Hey its alright just pick him up" Bo picked Jeff up and handed him to Lizzy once more and the little boy settled down again "he wants his mom thats all."

Suddenly Lizzy's shirt became increasingly wet. "Bo what's going on? I don't get this...Bo I'm scared." Lizzy said.

"It's all right I'll call Daisy." Bo said. He came back with the phone and let Lizzy explain what was going on.

Daisy was laughing on the other end when Lizzy finished. "He's hungry babe. You need to feed him." Daisy said.

"I don't know how." Lizzy admitted.

"Remember what the nurse in the hospital taught you?" Daisy asked.

"Kinda." Lizzy says. Then Daisy reminded Lizzy and walked her through the process. "Thanks Daisy."

Suddenly Lizzy's shirt became increasingly wet. "Bo what's going on? I don't get this...Bo I'm scared." Lizzy said.

"It's all right I'll call Daisy." Bo said. He came back with the phone and let Lizzy explain what was going on.

Daisy was laughing on the other end when Lizzy finished. "He's hungry babe. You need to feed him." Daisy said.

"I don't know how." Lizzy admitted.

"Remember what the nurse in the hospital taught you?" Daisy asked.

"Kinda." Lizzy says. Then Daisy reminded Lizzy and walked her through the process. "Thanks Daisy."

Daisy said "Anything for you Liz, your my best friend" and hung up and said "She's finally back"..but still Daisy didn't feel whole..her and Enos still weren't married and she was scared he hated her for it.

Daisy said "Anything for you Liz, your my best friend" and hung up and said "She's finally back"..but still Daisy didn't feel whole..her and Enos still weren't married and she was scared he hated her for it.

"Daisy I know this might sound a little rushed seeing as how you just came back today and all but I was hoping you wanted to get started planning our...never mind." Enos says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.