Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "Thats why you have me to help you..I'm not saying all at once just baby steps..but right now what we have to do is to let Bo know that you love him and want to be with him and even through hard times to help each other..thats what I know will happen"

"I don't know how. Love was supposed to be easy. Everything was supposed to be a fairytale it was supposed to be a walk in the park. How did everything get so screwed up?" Lizzy asks.

"I don't know how. Love was supposed to be easy. Everything was supposed to be a fairytale it was supposed to be a walk in the park. How did everything get so screwed up?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "Yours and Bo's love isn't screwed up and Lizzy mine and Enos's relashionship is not a walk in the park even though it seemed like that we argue and disagree but I'll help you talk to Bo and I know if all of us take it slow then things will return to normal...lets at least try Lizzy..you have one of the people you trust the most to help you"

Daisy said "Yours and Bo's love isn't screwed up and Lizzy mine and Enos's relashionship is not a walk in the park even though it seemed like that we argue and disagree but I'll help you talk to Bo and I know if all of us take it slow then things will return to normal...lets at least try Lizzy..you have one of the people you trust the most to help you"

"I don't know Daisy." Lizzy says.

"Oh hey Daisy. I didn't hear you come in. I...I just don't think Lizzy's really feeling like being a mother any more." Bo says.

Daisy said "Bo we need to talk and she does want to be a mother, I talked to her and she's going to come back and shes goin to try to work this you with you because I know you both love each other so don't even start with the she doesn't love me stuff because its not true"

Daisy said "Bo we need to talk and she does want to be a mother, I talked to her and she's going to come back and shes goin to try to work this you with you because I know you both love each other so don't even start with the she doesn't love me stuff because its not true"

"I'm not saying she doesn't love me I'm just saying that...She's scared to be a mom. She did so well with Josh but that's because she got to hand him back when his parents were ready. She's scared that she's gonna end up like her mother and that's why she's not come home to stay." Bo says.

"I'm not saying she doesn't love me I'm just saying that...She's scared to be a mom. She did so well with Josh but that's because she got to hand him back when his parents were ready. She's scared that she's gonna end up like her mother and that's why she's not come home to stay." Bo says.

Daisy said "Its not that, and I know she won't end up like her mother because shes way more better than her mom and she is coming back, I talked to her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.