Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "She's fine she should be at her and Bo's house by now"

Bo looked at the figure standing in front of him "Show your face" but not harsh because he had a hint of who it was.

Jeff looked curiously at the hooded figure who stepped back. The hooded figure's eyes filed with tears as they fled the room going to their one safe place.

Bo sighed "I don't know whats wrong...why is she like she is.."

just then the second figure showed up at the only other person she trusted...Daisy...who was now happily putting Taylor down for a nap.

"Tell him I'm sorry. Tell him to take care of my son. I'm sorry." The figure whispers then disappears completely off the map.

Daisy said "It won't take me long I promise...I'll be back by tonight for sure" and went off to find Lizzy and soon found her

when she did she approached her best friend "Its just me Daisy and no one else..please talk to me."

"He's moved on Daisy. I know he has. Look at all the trouble I've caused him. I'm sorry Daisy but can't go back to him. He won't want me." Lizzy says.

"He's moved on Daisy. I know he has. Look at all the trouble I've caused him. I'm sorry Daisy but can't go back to him. He won't want me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Bo hasn't moved on Lizzy, you haven't caused him any trouble and you don't know he won't want you you came back and left, he wants you or he wouldn't have waited around while we were gone, but he has and he wants you, let him prove that to you, you have a son and Bo is your husband you can't leave him, I know Bo and I know he wants you."

Daisy said "Bo hasn't moved on Lizzy, you haven't caused him any trouble and you don't know he won't want you you came back and left, he wants you or he wouldn't have waited around while we were gone, but he has and he wants you, let him prove that to you, you have a son and Bo is your husband you can't leave him, I know Bo and I know he wants you."

"Yeah right. Things may be all fine and dandy there in Daisy and Enos-ville but here in the real world it doesn't work like that. He won't want me after everything Artemis did to me." Lizzy says.

"Yeah right. Things may be all fine and dandy there in Daisy and Enos-ville but here in the real world it doesn't work like that. He won't want me after everything Artemis did to me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I was scared at what I would find when I came home too but Lizzy, Bo wants you I know he does, you just have to give him a chance to show it, I know my cousin and I know he hasn't moved on please for me, your best friend, your husband, your son, just give Bo a chance, Bo doesn't care what Artemis did and he hates Artemis for taking us." that she could see got Lizzy thinking

Daisy said "I was scared at what I would find when I came home too but Lizzy, Bo wants you I know he does, you just have to give him a chance to show it, I know my cousin and I know he hasn't moved on please for me, your best friend, your husband, your son, just give Bo a chance, Bo doesn't care what Artemis did and he hates Artemis for taking us." that she could see got Lizzy thinking

"That doesn't change the fact that he took my soul Daisy. He took my willingness to fight...I just want to give up. I can't fight it any more. I just...I feel so weak." Lizzy says.

"That doesn't change the fact that he took my soul Daisy. He took my willingness to fight...I just want to give up. I can't fight it any more. I just...I feel so weak." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "We together as best friends can help each other get both our strenghts back..I know we can and both our familys need us...okay..together we can go back to your house and talk to Bo together..its worth a try and I know he loves you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.