Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "okay Bo, thanks for the suggestion"

Bo left the house searching the county for his girlfriend. Finally he found her sitting on the edge of a cliff. He looked around and smirked. "Of all the places I thought you'd come I never thought I'd find you on The Peak." Bo says taking a seat next to her.

"Because it's where he tried to hurt me?" Lizzy asked softly.

"Because of that and other things. Why would you come up here if he embarrassed you the most here?" Bo asked.

The he they were referring to was Andrew Thomas one of Lizzy's former boyfriends. He had invited her up there for a bonfire but when she got there it was only him and six other guy friends. They had all tried to make a move on Lizzy and force her to do something before she had used her power to make them stop. After that night they spread it around the school that she was a freak and that she would do anything in a pair of pants. Lizzy had been seriously humiliated until Bo, Luke, Jeb, and Cooter had threatened the boys. The damage had already been done though and she was known as an outsider until she showed up at the junior prom with the most sought after boy in the school at her side. That being a boy by the name Mitch Matthews who was quarterback of the Varsity football team and Pitcher of the Varsity baseball team. The rumors died down and most people went back to ignoring Lizzy.

"Bo...do they hate me?" Lizzy asks casting her eyes downward.

"NO, how could you ever think that?" Bo answers.

"You didn't see it...They just cut me out after I showed them." Lizzy says.

"Well sure but I can guarantee they didn't want you to leave."

"See they don't like me they think what..."

"No they don't. They're still your best friends they always will be." Bo counters.

"I..." She stares at him and looks deep into his eyes. "Just leave." She says calmly.

"No." Bo says shaking his head but holding her gaze.

"What?"

"No, I won't leave. I will not let your powers control either of us. I love you too much please don't push me away." Bo begs. They spend a bit longer up at The Peak before heading down to go home.

"Are you sure about this?" Lizzy asks once they reach the farm again.

"Absolutely just go talk to them." Bo answers nudging her down the hall.

Cue anyone.

Bo left the house searching the county for his girlfriend. Finally he found her sitting on the edge of a cliff. He looked around and smirked. "Of all the places I thought you'd come I never thought I'd find you on The Peak." Bo says taking a seat next to her.

"Because it's where he tried to hurt me?" Lizzy asked softly.

"Because of that and other things. Why would you come up here if he embarrassed you the most here?" Bo asked.

The he they were referring to was Andrew Thomas one of Lizzy's former boyfriends. He had invited her up there for a bonfire but when she got there it was only him and six other guy friends. They had all tried to make a move on Lizzy and force her to do something before she had used her power to make them stop. After that night they spread it around the school that she was a freak and that she would do anything in a pair of pants. Lizzy had been seriously humiliated until Bo, Luke, Jeb, and Cooter had threatened the boys. The damage had already been done though and she was known as an outsider until she showed up at the junior prom with the most sought after boy in the school at her side. That being a boy by the name Mitch Matthews who was quarterback of the Varsity football team and Pitcher of the Varsity baseball team. The rumors died down and most people went back to ignoring Lizzy.

"Bo...do they hate me?" Lizzy asks casting her eyes downward.

"NO, how could you ever think that?" Bo answers.

"You didn't see it...They just cut me out after I showed them." Lizzy says.

"Well sure but I can guarantee they didn't want you to leave."

"See they don't like me they think what..."

"No they don't. They're still your best friends they always will be." Bo counters.

"I..." She stares at him and looks deep into his eyes. "Just leave." She says calmly.

"No." Bo says shaking his head but holding her gaze.

"What?"

"No, I won't leave. I will not let your powers control either of us. I love you too much please don't push me away." Bo begs. They spend a bit longer up at The Peak before heading down to go home.

"Are you sure about this?" Lizzy asks once they reach the farm again.

"Absolutely just go talk to them." Bo answers nudging her down the hall.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "Lizzy hates us, but its my fault"

"After everything in high school can you blame her?" Jeb asks softly.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "you know i was teased too, you remember the locker and girl things incident, i tried to stop people from bugging her but no one listend and called me freak too for sticking up for her, we were in the same predicament in high school, heck i could read minds and didnt know and i kept blurting out stuff that people thought, so ya see"

Daisy said "you know i was teased too, you remember the locker and girl things incident, i tried to stop people from bugging her but no one listend and called me freak too for sticking up for her, we were in the same predicament in high school, heck i could read minds and didnt know and i kept blurting out stuff that people thought, so ya see"

Lizzy looked back at Bo and sighed. "You're being a drama queen you know. Oh woe is me everything bad happens to me look at your friends they're suffering too."

"Yeah, but their cousins aren't gonna want to kill them. Because Sam is telekinetic and has premonitions I doubt he'll hurt Daisy because she's psychic. But controlling most people by looking into their eyes that could get me killed so sorry if I'm more worried about my own skin than what they're going through." Lizzy answers.

"I'm not saying that." Bo replies rolling his eyes.

Jeb hears the disturbance and nudges Daisy nodding to the door.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looked back at Bo and sighed. "You're being a drama queen you know. Oh woe is me everything bad happens to me look at your friends they're suffering too."

"Yeah, but their cousins aren't gonna want to kill them. Because Sam is telekinetic and has premonitions I doubt he'll hurt Daisy because she's psychic. But controlling most people by looking into their eyes that could get me killed so sorry if I'm more worried about my own skin than what they're going through." Lizzy answers.

"I'm not saying that." Bo replies rolling his eyes.

Jeb hears the disturbance and nudges Daisy nodding to the door.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "whats that?"

"Look Bo...I love Daisy and Julie to death but...I can't play nice with them if their cousins are gonna want to kill me for something I had no control over." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo said "just try, Daisy already told her cousins to stay away and they were literaly scared of her by the way they looked goin out of that room"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.