Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo says "Well, she told me when he left to join the Marines he was taking her to School's prom and they got into a fight as and she was mad because he joined up as well. And she doesn't like Marines too well so that didn't help too much now Special Agent Gibbs, you better ask Lizzy more about it I don't wan to get anything wrong now."

At the Duke Farm, Julie was resting and reading her book when she called to her brother and cousin who was inside at the time and says "Hey, there's a car out there but I thought I told Sargeant Smith I'll call when I'm ready aren't they just a bit pushy Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"That's not the Sergeant's car." Luke answers.

"Ms. Davenport what can you tell me about Jeb?" Tony, as he asked to be called, said.

"He was a sweet guy for the most part. We dated off and on through high school. He left for basic two days after my senior prom. That was...almost three years ago. I haven't heard or seen him since."

"What was he like when you dated?"

"Normal for a guy his age. Kinda interested in it but wouldn't push me because of my specialty that I showed you. He was kinda set on the Marines."

"How so?" Lizzy swirled the hot chocolate she was drinking.

"Every time he brought up the future he asked me if I wanted to join, said he knew it was what he wanted to do." Lizzy answered.

"You said the last time you saw or heard from Jeb was prom night."

"Senior prom three years ago. He kept in touch with Bo and Julie though. I figured he was angry with me even though Julie swears he wasn't."

"Why would he be angry? You turn him down."

"He told me before he drove me home that he had finally decided. He had signed the papers that afternoon and he was joining. Halfway home he told me that he was leaving for basic in a few days. I told I wasn't so sure it was a good idea and that he was only doing it because his cousin Luke is an ex-marine and I don't know things just escalated. Up until a few weeks ago i was still angry with him. For leaving me I guess. Then I started to realized it wasn't that he left me that I was angry about. I was angry because all the while he dated me he knew I had feelings for his cousin Bo. He knew and he never told me. Granted when I figured it out I denied it until two weeks ago."

"You hate him for it?"

"For leading me on? It stung a little but I knew that he was only in it because I was cute and I figured he could rub it in that he was dating me and Bo wasn't."

"Do you hate him for leaving?"

"Get this straight Tony, I could never hate Jeb. I was scared that he was mad at me. And I told you I didn't know he was missing till everyone else did. I'm mean but not that mean. Besides he went missing in Iraq. I'm not that good." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

"That's not the Sergeant's car." Luke answers.

"Ms. Davenport what can you tell me about Jeb?" Tony, as he asked to be called, said.

"He was a sweet guy for the most part. We dated off and on through high school. He left for basic two days after my senior prom. That was...almost three years ago. I haven't heard or seen him since."

"What was he like when you dated?"

"Normal for a guy his age. Kinda interested in it but wouldn't push me because of my specialty that I showed you. He was kinda set on the Marines."

"How so?" Lizzy swirled the hot chocolate she was drinking.

"Every time he brought up the future he asked me if I wanted to join, said he knew it was what he wanted to do." Lizzy answered.

"You said the last time you saw or heard from Jeb was prom night."

"Senior prom three years ago. He kept in touch with Bo and Julie though. I figured he was angry with me even though Julie swears he wasn't."

"Why would he be angry? You turn him down."

"He told me before he drove me home that he had finally decided. He had signed the papers that afternoon and he was joining. Halfway home he told me that he was leaving for basic in a few days. I told I wasn't so sure it was a good idea and that he was only doing it because his cousin Luke is an ex-marine and I don't know things just escalated. Up until a few weeks ago i was still angry with him. For leaving me I guess. Then I started to realized it wasn't that he left me that I was angry about. I was angry because all the while he dated me he knew I had feelings for his cousin Bo. He knew and he never told me. Granted when I figured it out I denied it until two weeks ago."

"You hate him for it?"

"For leading me on? It stung a little but I knew that he was only in it because I was cute and I figured he could rub it in that he was dating me and Bo wasn't."

"Do you hate him for leaving?"

"Get this straight Tony, I could never hate Jeb. I was scared that he was mad at me. And I told you I didn't know he was missing till everyone else did. I'm mean but not that mean. Besides he went missing in Iraq. I'm not that good." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks out the window and says "Luke what kind Marine Recruiter drives a plain sedan and there dress casually and not in any kind of Military Uniform who are they now."

Julie looks out the window and says "Luke what kind Marine Recruiter drives a plain sedan and there dress casually and not in any kind of Military Uniform who are they now."

Julie looks and says "Hey the guy is pretty cute, and there's a girl with him as well don't they usually send a Marine to your door when a loved one dies Luke. What's going on right now I don't understand this right now very confusing as well, and Bo was saying something about Paperwork and somebody wanted to talk to him as well about Jeb."

Ziva and McGee come walking up the door, they was amazed at the small farm but they couldn't help to notice all the muscle cars parked here. Ziva favorite car was the Dodge Charger and she has seen the regular one and Charger Daytona as well she thought this was pretty nice here.

McGee says "Ziva, I'm going to Knock on the door oh listen Gibbs gave some research on Jeb's family apparently Cpl. Duke has an identical twin brother named James so don't to surprized if he answered the door and his cousin Sargeant Luke Duke and there other cousin Daisy. Bo and James have a little sister named Julie who is nineteen and just the ASVAB and got an 85 percent now I'm a little jealous of that score now personally I only got 80 percent on it. And there Uncle Jesse Duke as well it seems that they may not know there is a NCIS most non Military personal is a little surprized when you tell them about it. I wonder how Gibbs and Tony is doing right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks and says "Hey the guy is pretty cute, and there's a girl with him as well don't they usually send a Marine to your door when a loved one dies Luke. What's going on right now I don't understand this right now very confusing as well, and Bo was saying something about Paperwork and somebody wanted to talk to him as well about Jeb."

Ziva and McGee come walking up the door, they was amazed at the small farm but they couldn't help to notice all the muscle cars parked here. Ziva favorite car was the Dodge Charger and she has seen the regular one and Charger Daytona as well she thought this was pretty nice here.

McGee says "Ziva, I'm going to Knock on the door oh listen Gibbs gave some research on Jeb's family apparently Cpl. Duke has an identical twin brother named James so don't to surprized if he answered the door and his cousin Sargeant Luke Duke and there other cousin Daisy. Bo and James have a little sister named Julie who is nineteen and just the ASVAB and got an 85 percent now I'm a little jealous of that score now personally I only got 80 percent on it. And there Uncle Jesse Duke as well it seems that they may not know there is a NCIS most non Military personal is a little surprized when you tell them about it. I wonder how Gibbs and Tony is doing right now."

Uncle Jesse answers the door and looks and says "Hello, who are the two you right now and why are you here right now?"

Mcgee says "Were from N.C.I.S, and I was wandering can the two of us come in and talk to you about LCPl Jeb Duke please were asking questions about and according to his file his parents are gone you and your nephews and nieces are some of the only famiy he's got left right now."

Uncle Jesse says "What's the N.C.I.S. in the first place?"

McGee says "I told ya, it's the Naval Criminal Investigative Services and you don't really have to let us in to talk to ya but it's way easier this way now Mr. Duke."

Uncle Jesse answers the door and looks and says "Hello, who are the two you right now and why are you here right now?"

Mcgee says "Were from N.C.I.S, and I was wandering can the two of us come in and talk to you about LCPl Jeb Duke please were asking questions about and according to his file his parents are gone you and your nephews and nieces are some of the only famiy he's got left right now."

Uncle Jesse says "What's the N.C.I.S. in the first place?"

McGee says "I told ya, it's the Naval Criminal Investigative Services and you don't really have to let us in to talk to ya but it's way easier this way now Mr. Duke."

"I'll ask again. Who are you?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Finally catching the meaning McGee looks down. "Special Agent Timothy McGee and Officer Ziva David. We just want to ask you a few questions about your nephew." McGee says flipping out his badge and ID.

"Alright then. Please come in." Uncle Jesse says stepping back. "I must warn you though. There's a sleeping baby in the house and my niece Julie has Mono." The officers enter the house and look around. "My nephew Luke, and my niece Daisy, Julie is the one on the couch. I'm sorry my other nephew Bo isn't here but he had to go up to Atlanta to do some paperwork."

"Yes we met him up there. And his angry girlfriend." Ziva says.

"Ah Lizzy, right ball of fire if you get her worked up." Luke says.

"Do you know Lizzy well?" McGee asked.

"Ever since she moved here to live with her father. She was 13 I believe." Luke says.

Seeing he wasn't going to get anymore out of her Tony stood. "Thank you Ms. Davenport, if you think of anything more give me a call. Home number's on the back." Tony said handing her a business card.

"It's Lizzy, Tony. And thank you for looking into this. I hope he comes soon. Hey Tony, if you find out he's alive and you talk to him...could you tell him I'm sorry?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure." Tony agrees. He walks out of the room to meet Gibbs in the hallway.

"Anything?" Gibbs asks.

"Girlfriend's a real spitfire. Said she hasn't seen him in three years though. Also said he kept in touch with Bo and Julie rather than her. As far as she was concerned he was mad at her because she got angry he joined. They dated in High School and the last time she saw him was 11:30 prom night. Said after the fight she walked part of the way and a man named Honest John Ledbetter gave her a ride home. She was pretty adamant that she hadn't seen him since then and he left about two days after that. Concurs with his record that a bus picked him up in Hazzard to take him to Basic in South Carolina." Tony says.

Cue anyone.

"I'll ask again. Who are you?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Finally catching the meaning McGee looks down. "Special Agent Timothy McGee and Officer Ziva David. We just want to ask you a few questions about your nephew." McGee says flipping out his badge and ID.

"Alright then. Please come in." Uncle Jesse says stepping back. "I must warn you though. There's a sleeping baby in the house and my niece Julie has Mono." The officers enter the house and look around. "My nephew Luke, and my niece Daisy, Julie is the one on the couch. I'm sorry my other nephew Bo isn't here but he had to go up to Atlanta to do some paperwork."

"Yes we met him up there. And his angry girlfriend." Ziva says.

"Ah Lizzy, right ball of fire if you get her worked up." Luke says.

"Do you know Lizzy well?" McGee asked.

"Ever since she moved here to live with her father. She was 13 I believe." Luke says.

Seeing he wasn't going to get anymore out of her Tony stood. "Thank you Ms. Davenport, if you think of anything more give me a call. Home number's on the back." Tony said handing her a business card.

"It's Lizzy, Tony. And thank you for looking into this. I hope he comes soon. Hey Tony, if you find out he's alive and you talk to him...could you tell him I'm sorry?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure." Tony agrees. He walks out of the room to meet Gibbs in the hallway.

"Anything?" Gibbs asks.

"Girlfriend's a real spitfire. Said she hasn't seen him in three years though. Also said he kept in touch with Bo and Julie rather than her. As far as she was concerned he was mad at her because she got angry he joined. They dated in High School and the last time she saw him was 11:30 prom night. Said after the fight she walked part of the way and a man named Honest John Ledbetter gave her a ride home. She was pretty adamant that she hadn't seen him since then and he left about two days after that. Concurs with his record that a bus picked him up in Hazzard to take him to Basic in South Carolina." Tony says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh hey, uh listen I heard you at the door so your cops for the Military then I kinda of figured with the way your dressed there."

They both looked at her and was stunned at how fast she said it about it they didn't even get get the chance to introduce themselves yet but she had seen there badges clipped on and she just guessed either that or listening to them talking with her Uncle at the front door.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Oh hey, uh listen I heard you at the door so your cops for the Military then I kinda of figured with the way your dressed there."

They both looked at her and was stunned at how fast she said it about it they didn't even get get the chance to introduce themselves yet but she had seen there badges clipped on and she just guessed either that or listening to them talking with her Uncle at the front door.

"As someone once said, we're navy cops. Navel Criminal investigative services. We do investigations concerning the Navy and the Marine corp." McGee said.

"I'm Officer David and this is Agent McGee. We need to ask you a few questions about..." Ziva started.

"Jeb, have you heard anything from him?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

"As someone once said, we're navy cops. Navel Criminal investigative services. We do investigations concerning the Navy and the Marine corp." McGee said.

"I'm Officer David and this is Agent McGee. We need to ask you a few questions about..." Ziva started.

"Jeb, have you heard anything from him?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wait a minute I need to get something I've had since the day that the letter that said he was Missing In Action and I know it from my cousin because of the he writes my name as "Julie-Ann" nobody else does that there's no return address."

Julie goes and gets the unopened letter knowing her cousin was in some kind of trouble right now and quickly get back and says "Can you let me open it first I've had all this time without opening it and telling anybody."

Julie says "Wait a minute I need to get something I've had since the day that the letter that said he was Missing In Action and I know it from my cousin because of the he writes my name as "Julie-Ann" nobody else does that there's no return address."

Julie goes and gets the unopened letter knowing her cousin was in some kind of trouble right now and quickly get back and says "Can you let me open it first I've had all this time without opening it and telling anybody."

The Letter

Dear Julie-Ann,

I don't know what got into me I just left my unit in Iraq, and feel like a coward and this is awful I can't go back but when it happened it was two weeks ago. I managed to make to the states and I came in through O'Hara Airport I could've sworn I seen two cops following me, enclosed is a postcard from Chicago I hope you keep this for your collection. In one week I will meet you at Still Site 2, but please don't tell your brothers and Luke or even Uncle Jesse what I've just done now.

With Love, Your Cousin Lcpl Jeb Duke.

Julie looked up and handed the letter to one of her family and says "He's a coward he ranaway instead of fighting I can't keep this postcard why this awful he desserted his unit that's worst that AWOl right."

McGee and Ziva looked and realized what she just found out, and neither wanted to explain what could happened right now. Uncle Jesse was reading the letter, and couldn't believe this was his nephew that just did this now he thought he was a better Marine than this and he wandered how to break the bad news to Bo and James right now about Jeb.

Edited by Julieduke

The Letter

Dear Julie-Ann,

I don't know what got into me I just left my unit in Iraq, and feel like a coward and this is awful I can't go back but when it happened it was two weeks ago. I managed to make to the states and I came in through O'Hara Airport I could've sworn I seen two cops following me, enclosed is a postcard from Chicago I hope you keep this for your collection. In one week I will meet you at Still Site 2, but please don't tell your brothers and Luke or even Uncle Jesse what I've just done now.

With Love, Your Cousin Lcpl Jeb Duke.

Julie looked up and handed the letter to one of her family and says "He's a coward he ranaway instead of fighting I can't keep this postcard why this awful he desserted his unit that's worst that AWOl right."

McGee and Ziva looked and realized what she just found out, and neither wanted to explain what could happened right now. Uncle Jesse was reading the letter, and couldn't believe this was his nephew that just did this now he thought he was a better Marine than this and he wandered how to break the bad news to Bo and James right now about Jeb.

Julie looked and says "How could he do that what about the rest of his unit this awful, I know that Rosco had tried to get all of us on different things in the past but this is bad right here. Luke, there is a different to what he did and going AWOL right I just can't believe were thinking the worst about what did happen."

Julie was crying was very upset right now, now knowing what had happened she couldn't believe he wrote her she didn't know why their cousin trusted her not to tell anybody right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie looked and says "How could he do that what about the rest of his unit this awful, I know that Rosco had tried to get all of us on different things in the past but this is bad right here. Luke, there is a different to what he did and going AWOL right I just can't believe were thinking the worst about what did happen."

Julie was crying was very upset right now, now knowing what had happened she couldn't believe he wrote her she didn't know why their cousin trusted her not to tell anybody right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

"Julie what was the date on the letter?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Julie what was the date on the letter?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "He didn't even date the letter, best guess is the postmark Luke and something doesn't seem right about it. Why would he only write me and why was he in Chicago of all places. We don't have any family in Chicago unless it's Jeb's mothers side of the family that would explain but he never talked about it before."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "He didn't even date the letter, best guess is the postmark Luke and something doesn't seem right about it. Why would he only write me and why was he in Chicago of all places. We don't have any family in Chicago unless it's Jeb's mothers side of the family that would explain but he never talked about it before."

Julie says "Luke, they keep looking like they don't believe me I wouldn't lie to them at all and please honestly I was being nice telling them about the letter. That's why Sargeant Smith was wandering when I was going to call him. One quick question exactly how long does paperwork take and I was thinking tomorrow of calling Sargeant Smith and telling him my decision I've thought long enough about it now."

Julie says "Luke, they keep looking like they don't believe me I wouldn't lie to them at all and please honestly I was being nice telling them about the letter. That's why Sargeant Smith was wandering when I was going to call him. One quick question exactly how long does paperwork take and I was thinking tomorrow of calling Sargeant Smith and telling him my decision I've thought long enough about it now."

Jeb was sitting there thinking of something but he just shrugged it off but the thought came back

Jeb was sitting there thinking of something but he just shrugged it off but the thought came back

Rosco had followed him in and was wandering what he was doing, he thought he was in Iraq the last he heard and walks up and says "Jeb Duke, what the heck are you doing in Hazzard right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrate

Jeb lookes up "i thought id stop in"

Rosco says "Hey listen somebody from N.C.I.S. called me and asked if I had seen you anywhere in my County seeing how your family is from here. Did you know that Julie and Bo thinks your Missing In Action your not very much missing you know that everybody art the Duke Farm is upset right now Jeb."

Rosco says "Hey listen somebody from N.C.I.S. called me and asked if I had seen you anywhere in my County seeing how your family is from here. Did you know that Julie and Bo thinks your Missing In Action your not very much missing you know that everybody art the Duke Farm is upset right now Jeb."

Jeb said "no, the last i spoke to anyone was Daisy before i left and she acted like she hated me"

Jeb said "no, the last i spoke to anyone was Daisy before i left and she acted like she hated me"

Rosco says "Well listen, I called but Jesse said there's two N.C.I.S agents at the house right now when I called as well. What happened you was report M.I.A. two weeks ago and we just found out when Bo received his letter and he's doing paperwork and Lizzy tagged along with him at the Armory I don't know but they must be looking for you Jeb."

Rosco says "Well listen, I called but Jesse said there's two N.C.I.S agents at the house right now when I called as well. What happened you was report M.I.A. two weeks ago and we just found out when Bo received his letter and he's doing paperwork and Lizzy tagged along with him at the Armory I don't know but they must be looking for you Jeb."

Jeb said "im not sure exactly about what happend"

Jeb said "im not sure exactly about what happend"

Rosco says "What are you saying, you have no memory of the last two weeks then you know your cousin got a letter with your trademark "Julie-Ann" never understand why you wrote her name like that now."

Rosco says "What are you saying, you have no memory of the last two weeks then you know your cousin got a letter with your trademark "Julie-Ann" never understand why you wrote her name like that now."

Jeb said "that was a serious private letter, thats why i used Julie-Ann instead of just Julie"

Jeb said "that was a serious private letter, thats why i used Julie-Ann instead of just Julie"

Rosco says "Well she'll have to give that to the agents you know they will consider it evidence about where your at Jeb. At what am I supposed to do when I ask if I've seen you around I can't lie to them. Do you know that Julie has Mono or that she took the ASVAB and got a 85 percent it's going around Hazzard County like hotcakes and there's two Army guys and two different Marine Sargeant here as well. Oh here's another news flash for ya James has a six month daughter named Jamie now he just found out two weeks ago about the mother left her at the Dukes."

Rosco says "Well she'll have to give that to the agents you know they will consider it evidence about where your at Jeb. At what am I supposed to do when I ask if I've seen you around I can't lie to them. Do you know that Julie has Mono or that she took the ASVAB and got a 85 percent it's going around Hazzard County like hotcakes and there's two Army guys and two different Marine Sargeant here as well. Oh here's another news flash for ya James has a six month daughter named Jamie now he just found out two weeks ago about the mother left her at the Dukes."

Jeb sighed "i didnt know that, whats happening with everyone else" he was worried not only about Julie but everyone

Jeb sighed "i didnt know that, whats happening with everyone else" he was worried not only about Julie but everyone

Rosco says "Oh Emy and James was kidnapped and your whole family including Lizzy got Mono from Julie and she's stilll sick and Bo is dating Lizzy right now. I hope that doesn't bother you now, I wouldn't exactly just show up at the farm with those two agents there now let them work at finding you Jeb."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.