Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Ya, but what if those two guys are telling James all kinds of thing and besides he has a quicker temper than you Bo. Even I know that, remember the all the times he gets mad because of those parking tickets and speeding tickets he gets from Rosco with his car in the county."

Frank looks at can't believe he doesn't know that you don't go threatening other Dukes in front of one.

In the Car,

Julie says "Oh Bo, were almost there I still can't believe this Angelena dropping her off you know if social worker who about the car why she would've had the police take the child away from her. We got to tell Enos or Rosco what Angelena did to her own daughter she was even bragging to us at the house."

In the meantime Rosco was done working out and took the back door and he finds Enos there along with Uncle Jesse and Luke as well.

Rosco says "What is it now, you know I wish James would just stay out of trouble he getting just as bad his twin lately."

Enos says "Sheriff, it's serious know that James and Emy was kidnapped through Julie she seen the whole thing and they think she might be a target as well."

Rosco says "Well good, because James as all these tickets mounting up that he refuses to pay and it's getting expensive and I don't know why he doesn't pay. Why I'm going to have his car impound as well until he pays then. That'll teach him, to play stubborn with me at least Bo at least pay his tickets and doesn't tell him I was wrong have the time."

Rosco says "Allright quit telling me how to do my job well when was the last time you had seen then Jesse. You know, when I was in the gym I seen Frank and Jesse Jamison walk in and stick up Amy for the money in the safe as well and she was pretty scared but I could do anything about my gun was in my locker at the time. You know, I hear that have a little sister named Angelena and she's a car thief and there from Texas as well."

Rosco says "Oh great, remember that Julia Roberts movie called "Sleeping With The Enemy" maybe that's how they got everybody's schedule as well. Maybe pretty little Angelena, tricked James into giving her information he always did have a way with the ladies as well."

Just then after Bo and Julie had Jamie with the Doc was saying that he was going to have some test done to see how sick the baby was and it if they would come back in a little bit.

Bo and Julie walk in the courthouse and see that Uncle Jesse and Luke are talking. Rosco and Enos notice they walk in and it seems that Julie is practically in tears and she spats out "Oh man, Bo that woman didn't even take proper car of her I was worried about her name what are we going to do now."

Rosco looks at Julie and says "Hey what are you talking about, and you should becareful Julie they might people looking for you since your a witness speaking of that could you tell me what you say when it happened."

Julie says "I do upset to tell you right now, but I got a sick niece and a kidnapped Brother and cousin right now and they shot at me I think my taillight is out as well."

Julie says "Well Angelena has a James six month daughter that she named "Takula Jamie" I was worried about her name. Apparently the Dos Appleby says she been neglected and she left her in a hot car while she wait for James at the Boars Nest. And we was at home, and she started having a fever and I didn't know what to do and Bo suggested driving her to the doc. The kidnappers talked to him allreadry who know what the brothers are saying to James and Emy right now I wouldn't want to be there. They was almost at the car and those big guys grabbed them but James he fought back but the other guy was just too strong. That's when the other guy pulled out his gun and took a shot well I ducked in my car but he got my taillight and took off going as fast as I could to get away from them."

Rosco says "Oh Julie, sorry to hear all that but it's bad when you actually see it happened I can't imagine how upset you are right now."

Julie says "Well Luke they went south in a big brown van with Texas plates that said "SNAKE" if your criminals who gets personialized plates. I think they got a ego as well along with everything else. Oh Rosco you should have Enos finds Angelena I'm willing to press charges she did Abandon the baby and she's neglecting her as well. I'm surprized she didn't try to drown her in the creek like you hear in the news so much, and Bo is holding everything together I know your upset Bo. Who knows you better than your family now it's a fact."

Jesse says "Get off of him Duke, or I'll shoot you and your cousin here as well which do you want just get off my brother allreadry."

Back In Town

Julie says "Ya, and I want to press charges on the other two as well they tried to kidnap me as well. If I would've been any slower you might not be talking to me as well."

Rosco says "Well there would be two counts of Kidnapping and one of attempted Kidnapping legally speaking. And they did rob the gym eariler, Naughty, Nuaghty, Naughty."

Julie says "Well it looks like you and Luke are about ready to go look for them so I stay with Uncle Jesse and get a ride home with him. Somebody gots to be with Jamie waiting on her you know on secondhand she does look like James, that baby is so stubborn but she won't let us know."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.