Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Spoiler: Tonight on the Dukes it seems that Boss has opened up a gym for the good citizens of Hazzard. And he has hired Frank and Jesse Jamison to steal the equipment after the gym close's at eight o'clock but it appears their watch is a hour fast and they surprize the Sheriff and they take all the equipment along with Sheriff.

About seven o'clock in the evening, and Rosco was taking advantage of his day off and his gym membership at Sweating For The County the attended told him they was closing at eight but if he wanted to stay long that he could after he is the Sheriff of Hazzard County.

Rosco is on the treadmill he thinks this will help greatly and he see's everybody leaving and getting ready to go back to whereever they were going to tonight. In walks to guys and he know's it Frank James Jamison and Jesse James Jamison there parent had to name them after the outlaws and they were knows criminals and they was always stealing something. In fact they got on his nerves and he thought his workout would help him forget about everything going on today and he see's them look at the attendant and Jesse goes and talks to her and says "Honey, I got a gun here and let's take a look at your office if you don't mind sweatheat."

Amy didn't say a word but she was scared and she looked at the Sheriff and she was trying to warn him but she could quite get the words out at the moment. You see Amy was Rosco's lady and he would do just about anything for her and he knew she was in trouble and he was as well seeing how all his stuff was in his locker right now.

Cue anybody

Spoiler: Tonight on the Dukes it seems that Boss has opened up a gym for the good citizens of Hazzard. And he has hired Frank and Jesse Jamison to steal the equipment after the gym close's at eight o'clock but it appears their watch is a hour fast and they surprize the Sheriff and they take all the equipment along with Sheriff.

About seven o'clock in the evening, and Rosco was taking advantage of his day off and his gym membership at Sweating For The County the attended told him they was closing at eight but if he wanted to stay long that he could after he is the Sheriff of Hazzard County.

Rosco is on the treadmill he thinks this will help greatly and he see's everybody leaving and getting ready to go back to whereever they were going to tonight. In walks to guys and he know's it Frank James Jamison and Jesse James Jamison there parent had to name them after the outlaws and they were knows criminals and they was always stealing something. In fact they got on his nerves and he thought his workout would help him forget about everything going on today and he see's them look at the attendant and Jesse goes and talks to her and says "Honey, I got a gun here and let's take a look at your office if you don't mind sweatheat."

Amy didn't say a word but she was scared and she looked at the Sheriff and she was trying to warn him but she could quite get the words out at the moment. You see Amy was Rosco's lady and he would do just about anything for her and he knew she was in trouble and he was as well seeing how all his stuff was in his locker right now.

Cue anybody

In meantime the new song by Rosco's favorite singer was playing called "Pick n' Save" and he was listening and still concerned by what was happening. He was hoping they didn't him there he hoped they didn't think he was anybody important in this county right now. He had seen all the Dragnet episodes and he was pretty good at being regular when he had to be. All that could ruin is somebody blurting out who exactly he was ans that would be it and besides that wouldn't happen but again this is Hazzard after all.

Balladeer: This is Hazzard, he only had his wits to himself right now and he also loved watching Get Smart and Dragnet.

Cue Anybody

Jesse went grabbed up Emy, and said "Ok Frank, now we just to make sure that we can get away and that is the Sheriff in the gym there I wonder how much trouble he is going be now."

Jesse says "Listen you ain't going to be too much trouble now are you little girl?"

Emy kicked him in the shin and was going to run off.

Frank was right there, and says "Oh no you don't your coming with us and this is embrassing a little girl got the best of you Jesse."

Jesse pulls out his Colt .45 and says "One more step and I'll give you something to think about kid."

Frowning more, James kicked at the gun, hoping to knock it out of his hand.

Jesse says "I was hoping you did that you look real familer like there related or something didn't you happen to know somebody that looks just him Frank."

Frank keeps a hold on Emy and says "Listen, either you back off or she gets it kid."

Emy hugged James. "dont shoot us!"

Franks says "Well, okay but next time you won't be so lucky as well."

Julie see's Emy and James and says "Hey I seen that whole thing what in the world is going on listen we can take my car it's just around the corner. And James, I don't think there giving up and we got to get to our brother and cousin real quick."

Jesse says "Hey Frank, why are you letting them get away look there another girl over there shoot out a tire they can't away then."

Back at The Duke Farm

Bo looks at his cousins and says "Hey have you heard from James, Emy or Julie lately I'm getting worried it not like them to be late. But you know it's been sometime since Uncle Jesse had James pick up Emy-Rae and Julie well her shift at the post office was over hours ago now."

Edited by Julieduke

Bo looks at Uncle Jesse and says "I don't think so he's different than me he would go for that trick I'm too easy for her to pull that one now."

Meanwhile in Town Julie had got to her car and she says "Little Sis, listen somebody was trying to snatch Emy and James interfere and I was talking with them and they had seen me and now I'm at the car but I don't see James and Emy right now."

One hour had past.

Uncle Jesse glanced at the clock worridly. "thats it im goin' into town to organize a search party and help look for em."He said as he got up.

"I'm comming to." Luke said as he headed out.

"okay. you take the general and look for her."Jesse said as he picked up the keys. "They rest of you stay here in case they come back."He added ah he headed out.

In meantime Frank catches up to Emy and grabs her again and it seems this time he got a tight grib on the little girl. Jesse caught to James, and whistles to Franks and says "Hey you got that girl yet brother."

Frank says "Ya, this time I got a good grib on her and guess what there this girl that sped off that seen the whole thing is Trans Am. She could be trouble so kid who is she too ya she look kinda of worried about you now."

Jesse says "I don't know but I think she going to tell there folks right now."

Frank says " Common no problems and nothing fancy or heroic I'm guessing both girls are your sisters so if you don't want your little sister don't try nothing."

A Little while later Julie made it home, and Bo looks at her says "Hey Julie, where's James and Emy at right now did Emy finally convince James to buy her a cone now."

Julie starts crying and says "NO THESE GUYS KIDNAPPED OUR BROTHER AND COUSIN BO AND THEY GOT GUNS AND THEY LOOK MEAN THEY ALMOST CAUGHT TO ME AS WELL."

Bo says "Oh my gosh, your kidding right Julie this your idea of joke now!"

Guest LukasKevinDuke

Jesse snuck behind bo and wacked him on the head. "C'mon Frank put her in the van." He said as he dragged James to the Van and put him in.

James struggled and fought, but thanks to the older man being stronger, he couldn't get free.

Frank says "Jesse, will you hurry up you know he looks just like that Nascar driver that was around for season what was his name oh ya Bo Duke."

Jesse says "Oh ya, then this must be his twin brother or something I wonder who the blonde hair girl was then she got away. This is getting way to messy right now besides there family is going to looking for the two of them right now."

Back at the Duke Farm, Bo and Julie was handling what happened to James and Emy and she felt awful because she couldn't do nothing about this right here. Bo was upset but he was glad his twin went to rescue their cousin and Julie wanted to help out as well and it seems they was both upset and had different ways of handling what was going on.

Frank says "Jesse, will you hurry up you know he looks just like that Nascar driver that was around for season what was his name oh ya Bo Duke."

Jesse says "Oh ya, then this must be his twin brother or something I wonder who the blonde hair girl was then she got away. This is getting way to messy right now besides there family is going to looking for the two of them right now."

Back at the Duke Farm, Bo and Julie was handling what happened to James and Emy and she felt awful because she couldn't do nothing about this right here. Bo was upset but he was glad his twin went to rescue their cousin and Julie wanted to help out as well and it seems they was both upset and had different ways of handling what was going on.

Frank was driving and he says "Listen, where is the directions that Hogg gave us to that cabin and you this is alot of trouble right now. The girl was easy but her brother gave you a hardtime and what if there family finds the cabin there has to be alot Dukes in Hazzard County or what about friends as well. Were taking a huge risk and besides he told us that it would easy when we planned this whole thing originally."

Jesse says "I know, I'm starting to wonder about this as well and besides we will call their Uncle once we get to the cabin Hogg told us their's phone service there."

Rosco looks at Amy, and says "Hey Amy didn't those two that just left look familer if you don't know who they are well there Frank and Jesse Jamison and there wanted for kidnapping and bank robbing and all kinds or mean thing lock the doors don't let them in here again."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.