Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

• 2 weeks later...
A few days later Daisy is home with Kaylor

Julie had came home with Brian David Jackson Jr. and she was happy and she looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "I'm still sore from having that little guy and the surgery yet I am going to take a nap for now. I miss my husband so much right now as well, I know one thing when we have another one in a three to five years he better be by my side he was there when Natalie was born Uncle Jesse."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had came home with Brian David Jackson Jr. and she was happy and she looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "I'm still sore from having that little guy and the surgery yet I am going to take a nap for now. I miss my husband so much right now as well, I know one thing when we have another one in a three to five years he better be by my side he was there when Natalie was born Uncle Jesse."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sat at home

Daisy sat at home

Julie looks at her Uncle and Says "Well I have two kids here but no husband and he told me on the phone when I told him about the baby he couldn't get away he was taking the Drill Sargeant thing and told me that I should start getting ready when he says it's a good time to start Uncle Jesse. You see he's going to have me and the kids move to live on base with him now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at her Uncle and Says "Well I have two kids here but no husband and he told me on the phone when I told him about the baby he couldn't get away he was taking the Drill Sargeant thing and told me that I should start getting ready when he says it's a good time to start Uncle Jesse. You see he's going to have me and the kids move to live on base with him now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiles

• 3 weeks later...
A few days later Daisy was released and her and Enos lived in a house that Enos had bought after saving enough money and Daisy was still under some stress from having Taylor and she worried so much about Bo and Lizzy and plus she was scared her family was mad at her for not being married.

Then one day Luke comes over to talk to her about everything and has some concerns.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.