Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

soon the wedding day approached, Daisy was feeling only slight discomfort that morning

Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was having a serious talk with her commander.

"We need you in on this op." Major Kerry told her.

"I can't. Not this weekend I've told you for the past three months that I can't work this weekend. My best friend is getting married. You don't leave your best friend high and dry where I come from. It's not done." Lizzy argued.

"I can order you to do this." Kerry said.

"I know. But you won't. You'll destroy everything we've worked for on this op and my family if you do this. Mitch is more than competent enough to bring them home and you know it. You told me I could go. And as her bridesmaid I'm obligated to be there." Lizzy said.

"Fine but when you get back you're on debriefing duty for two weeks." Kerry said.

"Fine." Lizzy groaned. So she left there and with Bo and Joshua going along soon found herself in Hazzard with Daisy as Bo went to Enos. "Daisy it'll be ok." Lizzy says seeing Daisy looking uncomfortable.

Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was having a serious talk with her commander.

"We need you in on this op." Major Kerry told her.

"I can't. Not this weekend I've told you for the past three months that I can't work this weekend. My best friend is getting married. You don't leave your best friend high and dry where I come from. It's not done." Lizzy argued.

"I can order you to do this." Kerry said.

"I know. But you won't. You'll destroy everything we've worked for on this op and my family if you do this. Mitch is more than competent enough to bring them home and you know it. You told me I could go. And as her bridesmaid I'm obligated to be there." Lizzy said.

"Fine but when you get back you're on debriefing duty for two weeks." Kerry said.

"Fine." Lizzy groaned. So she left there and with Bo and Joshua going along soon found herself in Hazzard with Daisy as Bo went to Enos. "Daisy it'll be ok." Lizzy says seeing Daisy looking uncomfortable.

Daisy said "its not nervousness"

Daisy said "its not nervousness"

Julie was on bedrest and wished she could go to her cousin's wedding right now, but she knew that going to the wedding could cause her to lose the baby right now and it wouldn't be fair to Brian right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie was on bedrest and wished she could go to her cousin's wedding right now, but she knew that going to the wedding could cause her to lose the baby right now and it wouldn't be fair to Brian right now as well.

Brian said "your sister could have an early labor"

Brian said "your sister could have an early labor"

Julie Says "I know that your on the phone right now Brian but it sounds like your in the next room and I'm worried for her as well she doesn't need that as well and the baby is kicking as well."

Brian said "well Enos said Daisy is feeling a lot of discomfort, its a sign"

Julie Says "I sure hope my sister doesn't have the baby early now Brian and I didn't know you had called Enos as well. Don't you do any work on that Army base honey."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.