Late Night Ramblings of an Obscessed Mad Woman!

Betsyraeduke

John..John..John! I want to meet John! Oh how I wish I could meet John! He's not just my favorite Duke, but my favorite actor and all time favorite celebrity. John..John..John, I want to meet John..I've been to Dukesfest, I got his autograph there, but that is not what I mean. An autograph, when you really think about it, is just a line or two and a name scribled across something. Standing in an autograph line for an hour or two hours or longer, waiting for a few seconds while an autograph is scribled out, then being rushed out the door, that is not actually meeting someone, not to me it isn't...John..John..John..Oh how I long to meet John! I'd like to have an hour with him, just an hour, that is all. An hour with just me and John, just to sit, have coffee or tea or whatever and chat and tell him that I think he's an awesome actor and what a kick I got out of Collier and Company....an opportunity also, to get to know him, just a little. Get to know HIM, the real John, not just some character that he played...John..John..John...Oh how I wish I could meet John..I could go on and on and on..but I'll stop now..I think you all get the idea, I really want to meet John! (p.s. I'm not really a mad woman, just honest...and I think lots of people have at least one person they'd really like to meet and have an opportunity to sit and talk with for a while, even if they don't express the desire as I have just done)

Keep it 'tween the ditches y'all!

John..John..John! I want to meet John! Oh how I wish I could meet John! He's not just my favorite Duke, but my favorite actor and all time favorite celebrity. John..John..John, I want to meet John..I've been to Dukesfest, I got his autograph there, but that is not what I mean. An autograph, when you really think about it, is just a line or two and a name scribled across something. Standing in an autograph line for an hour or two hours or longer, waiting for a few seconds while an autograph is scribled out, then being rushed out the door, that is not actually meeting someone, not to me it isn't...John..John..John..Oh how I long to meet John! I'd like to have an hour with him, just an hour, that is all. An hour with just me and John, just to sit, have coffee or tea or whatever and chat and tell him that I think he's an awesome actor and what a kick I got out of Collier and Company....an opportunity also, to get to know him, just a little. Get to know HIM, the real John, not just some character that he played...John..John..John...Oh how I wish I could meet John..I could go on and on and on..but I'll stop now..I think you all get the idea, I really want to meet John! (p.s. I'm not really a mad woman, just honest...and I think lots of people have at least one person they'd really like to meet and have an opportunity to sit and talk with for a while, even if they don't express the desire as I have just done)

Keep it 'tween the ditches y'all!

Okay, you like John Schneider.

(I think lots of people have at least one person they'd really like to meet and have an opportunity to sit and talk with for a while, even if they don't express the desire as I have just done)

For me there are 2 who I would love to sit down and talk to 1 is Mr. Garth Brooks. My insides would turn to jello just being the same room. And the next would be my favorite duke boy Tom Wopat. I would die a happy death just to talk to them. Like you said to really talk with them and not them sign some thing your asked to leave. For me it would be a bream come true.:oops: