Author Created Character Biographies..

OK I'd just like to know something after reading all the biographies here....what's the deal folks? This thread specifically says ROLE PLAYING-AUTHOR CREATED CHARACTERS which may or may not have anything to do with fanfiction some authors choose to Role Play only and never put their characters in a story others choose to put them in stories only and never Role Play.

OK I'd just like to know something after reading all the biographies here....what's the deal folks? This thread specifically says ROLE PLAYING-AUTHOR CREATED CHARACTERS which may or may not have anything to do with fanfiction some authors choose to Role Play only and never put their characters in a story others choose to put them in stories only and never Role Play.

well i usually put all of these characters that ive created in mine Julies and Lizzys round robins, so idk

• 1 month later...

well as long as y'all are doing it. Here's my chars

Elly May Duke:

Brown curly hiar and blue eyes.

She's often wearing a plaid shirt and blue jeans with either boots or sandals

She works at the Hazzard Orphanage when they need her and when she's not it's btween the Boar's Nest and helping her Uncle Jesse in the fields.

She also has a daughter she got from the Orphanage called jenny.

Jenny:

Also has blue eyes, but her hair is blonde.

Since Elly is now her mama she wears the same thing as Elly

Since Jenny is only about three she is usually hanging around her Uncle Jesse while he's in the fields. When she's not she's going with her mama somwhere.

hope that's clear to y'all

• 4 weeks later...

okay i have only found a home for this new character in one of the storys that me and Elly Mae Duke are workin on but i hope to introduce her some how in other storys with my other friends if possible.. so here it goes:

Name: Carrie Lynn Duke

Hair Color: Brown and curly with blonde highlights

Eye Color: Blue

Bio: Carrie Lynn Duke is the baby of the Duke family since she was adopted, her cousins are Daisy Duke, Luke Duke, Bo Duke, and 18 year old Elly May Duke, she admits she loves Enos but knows Daisy loves him so she backs off...but really she doesnt have any other crushes

okay this character is my version of me and what id be like in the Dukes..instead of my real last name im a Duke lol and im hopin to add my self and my last character i created down there into a story with me LizzyJackson-Davenport and Julieduke (but i dont have a twin sis lol) , so here it goes:

Name: Kristen Cheyanne Duke (she is Carries twin sister)

Hair Color: brown with black highlights

Eye Color: Blue (but there really green without her blue color contacts)

BIO: Kristen Cheyanne Duke is the identical twin sister of Carrie Lynn Duke and same goes for how she became a Duke she was adopted, same as Carrie, Kristens cousins are Daisy Duke, Luke Duke, Bo Duke, Julie Duke and Elly Mae Duke and along with Carrie and Daisy, shes good friends with Lizzy because of Daisy

• 3 weeks later...
Mathew David Johnson(He is Dr. Jesse Spencer son he didn't know about right now) He is married to Ashley right now as well.

Age 25 in Ashley and Jack's Baby and 29 in Ashley and Matt's Baby

Car: 2006 Dodge Charger that he just loves to drives sometimes a little too fast now as well.

Okay...Im gonna add something for Beer For My Horses for when Daisy and Enos's daughter gets older

Name: Kaylor Avril-Elizabeth Strate

Hair Color: deep brown with blonde highlights

Eye Color: She has Enos's hazel eyes

Bio: Daisy had a bit of a rough time before Kaylor was born and she was frightend..Kaylor came and she got a bit of her courage back and by this time she knew she needed to be strong for Kaylor...now for Kaylor shes a little spitfire that loves to hang around her Dad, Bo and Luke and Lizzy and Cooter

• 3 weeks later...
Okay...Im gonna add something for Beer For My Horses for when Daisy and Enos's daughter gets older

Name: Kaylor Avril-Elizabeth Strate

Hair Color: deep brown with blonde highlights

Eye Color: She has Enos's hazel eyes

Bio: Daisy had a bit of a rough time before Kaylor was born and she was frightend..Kaylor came and she got a bit of her courage back and by this time she knew she needed to be strong for Kaylor...now for Kaylor shes a little spitfire that loves to hang around her Dad, Bo and Luke and Lizzy and Cooter

Douglas Marcus Jackson(Cassidy's Husband in Ashley and Matt's Love Story)

Parents Jane and Mark Jackson

Him and Cassidy might be expecting twins right now as well.

Okay this character really can't come in anywere but its only fair that ya'll get to meet her so you can comment if ya like lol :D

Name: Cadence LuAnne Lambert-Brockman (this is Sam's sister)

Age: When she died she was 19 and now that its four years passed in the story Ashley and Matts story she would have been 23 as shes two years older than Sam (her sister that ya'll have met)

Hair Color: Blone with pink streaks (huge rebel would describe Cadence)

Eye Color: One was green and one was blue(she was born this way, its an actual trait that can happen and Cadences and Sams mom had the trait)

Bio: Cadence married Jacob Brockman as soon as she turned 18 and when she was 19 and Jacob was 22, Jacob left to do a hitch in the army, Cadence didn't like it but didn't wanna protest because she loved Jacob so much, so she went day by day and raised her and Jacobs daughter Lisa Samantha Brockman, but Alex caught on to her and conned her into thinking that Jacob left because he didn't care anymore and Cadence was so depressed she let him say that and she believed him...Alex ended up ordering for her and Lisa to be killed. Now Sam has wanted revenge ever since and to avenge her sisters death.

Okay this character really can't come in anywere but its only fair that ya'll get to meet her so you can comment if ya like lol :D

Name: Cadence LuAnne Lambert-Brockman (this is Sam's sister)

Age: When she died she was 19 and now that its four years passed in the story Ashley and Matts story she would have been 23 as shes two years older than Sam (her sister that ya'll have met)

Hair Color: Blone with pink streaks (huge rebel would describe Cadence)

Eye Color: One was green and one was blue(she was born this way, its an actual trait that can happen and Cadences and Sams mom had the trait)

Bio: Cadence married Jacob Brockman as soon as she turned 18 and when she was 19 and Jacob was 22, Jacob left to do a hitch in the army, Cadence didn't like it but didn't wanna protest because she loved Jacob so much, so she went day by day and raised her and Jacobs daughter Lisa Samantha Brockman, but Alex Hogg caught on to her and conned her into thinking that Jacob left because he didn't care anymore and Cadence was so depressed she let him say that and she believed him...Alex ended up ordering for her and Lisa to be killed. Now Sam has wanted revenge ever since and to avenge her sisters death.

I will post the bio for Jacob somtime later

Okay...now this character will come in on both storys once I find out just how to introduce him properly.

Name: Jacob Blane Brockman

Age: As far as the math goes...when Cadence died Jacob was still in the Army at age 22....Right now I'm not so sure though. (can yall help me lol..when Candence died she was 19 if that helps...and he was 22 like i mentiond)

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Bio: Jacob married Cadence Lambert out of pure love that they shared for each other and Cadences and Sam's parents adored Jacob, They had a small wedding and a small reception, with only friends and family permitted to come...soon the two settled down and a few months after the two were married Cadence became pregnant with the couples daughter Lisa (now deceased with her mother as Alex Hogg had orderd so brutally) and he was the happiest guy on earth till he was drafted in the Army and was forced to leave Cadence and Lisa and not long after everything just went down hill and sunk like the Titanic.

• 1 year later...

birth name:Emily Lynn Cottrell

Weight: 185lbs.

Height: 5'7 "

Eyes: caramel brown

Hair: Brunette with red and golden highlights running through her hair, shoulder length in layers.

Profession: post master

Hobbies: cooking, sewing, reading

Birthplace: Bristol, Tennessee

piercings: just ears

Car: cherry red mustang

CB Callsign: Mustang Sally

Nickname: Emmi Lou

biography: Emily Lynn, or Emmi Lou to family and friends, was born and raised in Bristol, TN. Until she was about 8. Then her parents and she moved to Dahlonega, GA. She visited Hazzard, GA once when she was a small child to visit her great aunt Emma Tizdale. She was in a serious relationship, until her parents died and her fiance moved to quickly for her. She moved to Hazzard, where she met Luke Duke. It was love at first site and the two are still dating (at least that is where I am at in my story.) What Emmi Lou does not know is that Luke has bought a ring and plans to ask her to marry him.

• 1 month later...

Well, I posted on for my character Emmi Lou. I decided to add a bio of another of my favorite characters. She is from my Emergency! realm, but she is eventually going to make an apperance in Hazzard.

birth name: Karen Elizabeth Summers

Weight: 196 lbs.

Height: 5'7 "

Eyes: Caramel

Hair: Chestnut Brown with golden highlights in her long hair.

Profession: Firefighter/paramedic for the Los Angeles County Fire Department. She works out of Station 51 in Carson, California with her partners.

Hobbies: hiking, camping, surfing, swimming, tanning, reading, sewing, photography

Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA

ethnicity: Caucasion

piercings: ears only

attire: Most of the time she is working, so she wears the uniform of the Fire Department; powder blue button down shirt with paramedic patches, badge and tags, dark blue pants and black shoes. When she is not working, she likes to go surfing, so she usually wears her favorite bathing suit, a red bikini. When she hikes, she wears her short blue jean shirts, red tank top and hiking boots.

Car: a '69 fire engine red Mustang she got for a great price.

CB Callsign: Her and her cousin Emmi Lou Cottrell share the same, Mustang Sally

Nickname: They guys at the station sometimes call her Kare, but she really doesn't like it.

biography: Karen grew up in Los Angeles, an only child. Her and her cousin, Emmi Lou, used to visit each other quite a bit and the girls loved playing together. Karen always knew she wanted to become a firefighter and joined the fire department when she was 18. She had only been with the department 6 months when she was called to free way pile up, the very same one that killed her parents. This motivated her to become a paramedic. She almost died right after becoming a paramedic when she was struck by a drunk driver. It took a while, but she is okay now. Now she's on one of the best paramedic teams in Los Angeles County. She has a great family with the guys and their families she works with. She also tries to keep in touch with Emmi Lou and plans to visit her in Hazzard County on her next vacation.

• 1 year later...

Me and Kelsey (she has a different name, but prefers it to be Kelsey) both came up with her character, we've almost got her profession, but not sure to be horseback riding, racing horses or racing cars...soo yea....lol.

birth name: Kelsey Hood

Weight: 90 lbs.

Height: 5'1 "

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Profession: none yet (tiz haz no idea!)

Hobbies: Horseback riding, traveling and running

Birthplace: Hood, VA

ethnicity: Native American

piercings: none

attire: Likes to wear grey jeans, yellow t-shirt with black sharp toed boots. When she rides her horses, she likes to feel them underneath her, so she wears really short blue jeans, a spaghetti strap shirt and no shoes.

Car: Cobalt Blue Mustang, with an American flag on the top, her (OUR) family crest on the hood and '02' on the sides. That her father had built himself. The car's name was General Hood. (Tiz a real car)

CB Callsign: Road Runner or Road rager

Nickname: Iron horse

biography: When Kelsey was at a young age, her father lost his town, Hood. Then when the family was booted out of their town, Kelsey's father worked hard to get it back, but during that time, Kelsey's aunt was running a muck, but just a few days later, Kelsey's aunt was tossed in jail for killing a man.

Almost twelve years, Kelsey's father regained his town back and her aunt had escaped and once again wrecked havoc in the family. Kelsey just got her drivers license when she was driving down a road, saw her aunt in the middle and tried to flip her car, but it spun out and hit a pole. Kelsey was then kidnapped and thrown down into a basement of a house, after that happened, her aunt thought Kelsey was dead, so the aunt threw a already light match where she'd thrown Kelsey. Few minutes later, Kelsey emerged from the inflamed, abandoned house and right into the arms of the sheriff, who was actually corrupted. Immediately, before anybody could do a thing, Kelsey then was transferred to the state jail. Upon learning the news of his daughter, Kelsey's father fled down to his sheriff's office and removed him. Then it took Kelsey's dad three days to get Kelsey out.

Fed up with everything, Kelsey, herself, woke up one morning and realizing she needed to change, she couldn't live where her aunt knew she was and risking her dad's safety, so she moved from Virginia to Kentucky to Tennessee, then to North Carolina, before soon, she found her way to Atlanta, Georgia. After being in Atlanta for almost a week, one day she was laying on her trunk, staring at the sky and before long, she heard a loud roaring sound, almost sounded like her car, but a little lower. When Kelsey looked up, it was the General Lee roaring by, she was drawn to the orange car like a bug to a bug zapper in a July night. Following her nose, she jumped into the General Hood and took off after the General Lee, not knowing what to expect.

Me and Kelsey (she has a different name, but prefers it to be Kelsey) both came up with my character, she is Kelsey's (character; not real) aunt, but Tonya's sister is the one who ruined Kelsey's life and threatened the whole family.

birth name: Tonya Mary Oakley

Weight: 160 lbs.

Height: 5'9 "

Eyes: light aqua blue

Hair: dark brown

Profession: FBI agent, specializes in hunting down people.

Hobbies: Jogging, hiking and swimming

Birthplace: Miami, FL

ethnicity: Native American and Caucasian

piercings: none

attire: Wears a long sleeved shirt that has a hidden knife inside the right sleeve. On the shirt, it says FBI on the back in big white words. Wears a long pair of blue jeans with a black belt of which has only a few official tools.

Car: 1965 black Dodge Polara

CB Callsign: eighty seventh Hood

Nickname: flying bird

biography: After learning of her last family member dying, Tonya moved several times before finding Mark Hood, her now current Husband. All her life she had a job of being a deputy, until she was offered a job from another higher-achy, then the rest of her time, she spent her time worrying about Kelsey's health and the revenge of her sister.