Shark swarm

morgan

I Love this movie! It aired Memorial Day at nine on the halmark channel n me n my mama n a couple other people watched it..everytime John would come up on the screen I would say, "He he he I got to hug him!!!!"(*Thinks back bout gittin to meet him and smiles uncontrollably* :D:Danyways...It was really good...I think...It has John Schneider in it! lol...Grrrr I can't say nuttin bout it or ruin what happens in it...lol...I actually made a post bout it like 2 days after it aired in This week in tv...I was a little late...Gosh it was $15 or $20 at my walmart...:( Haven't been able to git it yet...but I really like it and it would make a good family movie. Hope y'all enjoy it. :)

I Love this movie! It aired Memorial Day at nine on the halmark channel n me n my mama n a couple other people watched it..everytime John would come up on the screen I would say, "He he he I got to hug him!!!!"(*Thinks back bout gittin to meet him and smiles uncontrollably* :D:Danyways...It was really good...I think...It has John Schneider in it! lol...Grrrr I can't say nuttin bout it or ruin what happens in it...lol...I actually made a post bout it like 2 days after it aired in This week in tv...I was a little late...Gosh it was $15 or $20 at my walmart...:( Haven't been able to git it yet...but I really like it and it would make a good family movie. Hope y'all enjoy it. :)

I watched it a little bit and the Sharks look fake thow.

Actually, I didn't like it: there were some absurd situation like person who vanished and nobody notices it, they seemed scenes put together without lots of... attention.

If it wasn't for John...he was good!

Well thanks about that, I like the dodge truck he was driving at the very beginning that's all I've seen of it.

Well we all got our own opinions...but like you said if it wasn't for John I think that it would have been as good(to me)...the sharks probably was fake...I dont care it had John in it!:D I thought that they notcied everytime when a perosn went missin they noticed?

Well, I haven't formed an opinon yet haven't seen the whole thing just yet!

• 1 month later...

I see the last post here was July 24 (by Julie). Has anyone else seen it since then? I was in the video store yesterday and almost got it but we rented two other videos instead. Does anybody know if this was a movie in theaters or is it a "made for DVD" video? I see Daryl Hannah is in it too.....Also, Amad Assante...that name sounds familiar but I can't put a handle on it.

I see the last post here was July 24 (by Julie). Has anyone else seen it since then? I was in the video store yesterday and almost got it but we rented two other videos instead. Does anybody know if this was a movie in theaters or is it a "made for DVD" video? I see Daryl Hannah is in it too.....Also, Amad Assante...that name sounds familiar but I can't put a handle on it.

Well the Assante was in Stagecoach with John back in 1986.