New Jessica Simpson Song

Redneck girl 01

Howdy Y'all...I was fortunate(NOT) enough to hear on the car radio today Jessica Simpson's new song called "Come on over" Now I'm assumin that this Jessica Simpson is that blonde haired person that called herself Daisy Duke in the new movie "Dukes of Hazzard" Anyways what do y'all think of the song or have ya heard it yet? Anyways she hardly even sings it she more or less talks through it, and quite frankly I dont think she could sing...hopefully it won't make it very far on the carts...the station I was listin to was havin their top 40 countdown of the week and on that chart it had debuted(sp) at 28! UGGG! It wasn't even country soudin!! Grrrrrr!! Well just wonderin' what y'all think.

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS!!!!!

It was bad enough they casted her as Daisy, but now I have to hear every time I tun on a country station. Could someone please tell her she can't sing?

Well put Jessi Duke...I agree totally...and I hope they disreguard it and not play it no more...but with everyone like they are, they will probably take the stupid song to Number 1...:evil::mad: Why can't they just keep country music country music without tryin to make it into city music...or havin people who CAN'T sing sing anyways...GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:evil: :evil:

• 1 month later...
Well put Jessi Duke...I agree totally...and I hope they disreguard it and not play it no more...but with everyone like they are, they will probably take the stupid song to Number 1...:evil::mad: Why can't they just keep country music country music without tryin to make it into city music...or havin people who CAN'T sing sing anyways...GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:evil: :evil:

Jessica cant sing but shes pretty but i liked her better as a hiphop singer and she should have never been cast as Daisy, i personly think Catherine Bach should come and punch Jessica's lights out... any 1 agree