want a original general lee

concrete

Hey Concrete!

I see this is your first post, so I just wanted to give a quick welcome! Glad you found this place. If you are looking for Duke people, you've come to the perfect spot. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

As for knowing where there is a General for sale, step right up in line-we all wish we had a general! :-P But, maybe someone on here will know where one is for sale. I wish I had the funds to go and pick a General like you can, concrete.

Welcome again, and good luck in finding a General.

Laura Duke :D

concrete,Welcome to Hazzardnet. What do you mean by "original"? Do you mean one used on the TV series or one used in the 2 recent movie versions? To me the only "original" ones are the TV series survivors. I don't count the movie ones as "REAL" or "ORIGINAL" even though most of the other guys do. To me if it wasn't used by the actual original TV cast then it's just a replica even though they were built by Warner Brothers. I don't know of any TV series survivors for sale at the present time except LEE 1 and perhaps LEE 33 which is here in Ohio. LEE 1 was supposed to go up for auction last I knew. It is basically just a replica now.A whole new car built around the partial remains of the actual car. Even at that LEE 1 will probably go for close to a million at auction. LEE 33 here in Ohio was for sale about 8-9 months ago and he was asking 150,000. So unless you have very deep pockets you might as well forget a TV series LEE. Now if you're willing to settle on a movie used one they do pop up from time to time on E-bay but most of these come with NO documentation meaning you can't prove it was ever used in the movie or not and they aren't all that cheap either. Warning on IF you ever buy a TV series survivor. ALL but 6 of them are contracted by WB,meaning you are VERY restricted as far as its use. You can't advertise it being anywhere or use it in any manner to make money.

Edited by TimDuke

Thanks for the reply. I did request a bid packet for lee 1, but i figured it would go very high. I would like to get the info on the one in Ohio, if anyone has it, and if its still for sale. If anyone has any info on any other ones from the tv show with a Warner bro title please contract me.

Chad Ohnstad

701-866-2614

rollingo16@yahoo.com

fax 218-287-1511

Concrete are you totally serious? You mean you actually have that kind of cash? More power to ya bro. I wish I could dish out 150 grand that easy. In all seriousness though Rick and Paula JABOLNSKI owns # 33 here in Ohio,can't say if it's still for sale or not. I don't know if their number is listed or not you can look on White pages.com. Here are 2 sites you need to visit. http://www.dohgltruth.com/ and http://cglfc.com/ you can register and post on the cglfc just like this board someone maybe able to help you there. As far as what they are worth? With John's GL selling for 450,000 at Barrett-Jackson it's hard to say and I would consider it a "REAL" one even though it wasn't built by WB but it was used by the original cast in the second reunion movie. I don't think you'll see a TV series used one under 100 grand.