Travel Light and Come Well Balanced(Doc Holliday Comes Through Hazzard)

Spoiler: I was thinking of a new Round Robin of where Doc Holliday Doc Holliday comes Through Hazzard back in 1880's before meeting up with Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. I was thinking of maybe somebody could start it with somebody at the Duke Farm finding a Letter addressed to there Great-Grandfather from Doc Holliday and it goes back to the 1880's from there. Maybe we could right in a flashback style so it seems that Uncle Jesse is telling Bo, Luke, Daisy and Julie about this and there are really listening as well.

P.S. Let me know what you think of this a Round Robin.

Cue Anybody who dares

Spoiler: I was thinking of a new Round Robin of where Doc Holliday Doc Holliday comes Through Hazzard back in 1880's before meeting up with Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. I was thinking of maybe somebody could start it with somebody at the Duke Farm finding a Letter addressed to there Great-Grandfather from Doc Holliday and it goes back to the 1880's from there. Maybe we could right in a flashback style so it seems that Uncle Jesse is telling Bo, Luke, Daisy and Julie about this and there are really listening as well.

P.S. Let me know what you think of this a Round Robin.

Cue Anybody who dares

Angel and Julie was at the Farm and it seems that Angel has found the infamous Hayloft and she stumbles upon something heavy and she picks it up being a box. Angel says "Hey Mom, I'm going toss something down becareful here it's too heavy to carry down right now."

Angel toss's the box down and it seems that Julie moved out of the way just in the nick of time and she looks at the box and it's says "Property of Doc Holliday!"

Julie watches her daughter climbs down and she see's her cousin Emy-Rae walk in and she says "Hey Angel, Emy-Rae is here and I want to wait till you get down here and don't bring down any of the hay with you. That stuff is hard to get out of your clothes once it's gets in okay."

Angel climbs down and says "Okay Mom, wow wasn't Doc Holliday involved with Wyatt Eary at Tombstone, Arizona or what became that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport of Emy-Rae Duke or anybody

Emy climbed up the hayloft and went to where everyone was. "hey guys what ya doin'?"she asked

Angel says "Oh hey, I found this box it belongs to Doc Holliday and I want to brings this down but jeez I can't even pick it up Emy-Rae."

Julie says "Oh hey, honey toss that thing down and I'll warn everybody to clear out the way okay."

Angel looks her mother and nods and Julie says "Fire in The Hole, and she's her brothers Bo and Jesse talking and they move out of the way because before she could say her daughter sent that box down to the floor."

Bo is at the ground level and says "Hey Julie or was that Angel you nearly hit me with that box and that's just now funny warn somebody first of all."

Jesse says "Hey Bo, look at this it once belonged to Doc Holliday and this is pretty old I wonder what's inside this box right now."

cue Emy-Rae Duke or anybody who dares.

"Who's Doc holiday?" Emy asked.

(now I guess we can do the flashbacks?)

Julie says "Well Doc Holliday was a dentist not a docter like most people think and a bit of a gambler and he has compustion which is called something else now. Basicly he was coughing up blood."

Angel says "Oh gross Mom, uhh I was going to eat something in a little bit."

Flashback

Jermiah Duke was working on the Duke Farm, and he walking toward still site three when he see's a stranger that had just been shot. He walks up and says "Hey mister, what you doing on Duke property right now."

Doc Holliday says "Howdy, I'm Doc Holliday and I was just shot by Jesse James and they left me to die here."

Cue Emy-Rae Duke or anybody

Emily Duke walks up to her uncle. She had just finishing gathering the eggs " I finished gatherin--- we gotta get him to the doctor Uncle Jerry!" She said looking at him

Uncle Jerry says "Okay Emily go get the buck board Now Doc it will a little bumpy there still working on the roads right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

(* Born John Henry Holliday in Georgia in 1851, "Doc Holliday", known for a mean disposition and an ungovernable temper. A weakling from Tuberculosis, he was known to have been in 8 gun fights, he shot several people, fatally killing 4. Holliday died in 1887 at age 36, they say he laughed when he lay in his death bed and realized he was about to die peacefully.* )

Many miles from where the great John Henry Holiday had been shot by the natorious Jesse James, a trio of outlaws drew up there winded horses near a creek. Jesse James turned in his saddle looking back on the deer trail they'd just ridden hard on, a crocked grin came to his lips. His brother Frank allowed his horse to ease down into the creek for a much needed drink. The third rider, a man riding a blue eyed black and white mustang pinto brought up the rear, whirling his mount to double check there back trail. A pair of six guns tied down on his hips, and a rifle at his knee.

"Nice job North, we've seen the end of Doc Holiday. Now on to kill Earp. He'll never see it coming either." Jesse smirked wicked.

The young cowboy aboard the pinto horse nodded in reply, his coal grey eyes dark as he looked back at the trail they'd ridden on before letting his horse down into the creek bed for a drink.

"I think I'll ride back into town for a drink, and make sure you hit to kill." North leaned down to fill his canteen in the creek.

Pressing his lips unhappily, Jesse reached over and shoved the younger man off his horse and into the water with a splash. Furious North got up in the water and yanked Jesse off his horse and a brawl broke out between the two, Frank James sat by, watching.

(Cue anyone, but beware, North is my property.)

(* Born John Henry Holliday in Georgia in 1851, "Doc Holliday", known for a mean disposition and an ungovernable temper. A weakling from Tuberculosis, he was known to have been in 8 gun fights, he shot several people, fatally killing 4. Holliday died in 1887 at age 36, they say he laughed when he lay in his death bed and realized he was about to die peacefully.* )

Many miles from where the great John Henry Holiday had been shot by the natorious Jesse James, a trio of outlaws drew up there winded horses near a creek. Jesse James turned in his saddle looking back on the deer trail they'd just ridden hard on, a crocked grin came to his lips. His brother Frank allowed his horse to ease down into the creek for a much needed drink. The third rider, a man riding a blue eyed black and white mustang pinto brought up the rear, whirling his mount to double check there back trail. A pair of six guns tied down on his hips, and a rifle at his knee.

"Nice job North, we've seen the end of Doc Holiday. Now on to kill Earp. He'll never see it coming either." Jesse smirked wicked.

The young cowboy aboard the pinto horse nodded in reply, his coal grey eyes dark as he looked back at the trail they'd ridden on before letting his horse down into the creek bed for a drink.

"I think I'll ride back into town for a drink, and make sure you hit to kill." North leaned down to fill his canteen in the creek.

Pressing his lips unhappily, Jesse reached over and shoved the younger man off his horse and into the water with a splash. Furious North got up in the water and yanked Jesse off his horse and a brawl broke out between the two, Frank James sat by, watching.

(Cue anyone, but beware, North is my property.)

Doc Holliday was on the way to the docter and Jermaniah Duke was right it was bumpy ride on the roads of Hazzard but he was fighting back from the feeling of passing out right now.

Cue Anyone

Doc Holliday was on the way to the docter and Jermaniah Duke was right it was bumpy ride on the roads of Hazzard but he was fighting back from the feeling of passing out right now.

Cue Anyone

The two Dukes had noticed that there new friend was just about ready to pass out they was worried if the James Brothers was still in Hazzard. Jermaniah never shyed away from trouble but he didn't like it as well he wasn't the type to get into trouble as well. It seems that trouble had found him right at his place, and they just didn't know it yet and he was wondering when this was going to end right now and it seems that he didn't want nothing to happen to his family right now.

Cue Anyone

• 3 months later...

The brawl between Jesse James and North continued for many long minutes, they rolled around in the shallow water of the creek, trading punches. The two outlaw men evenly matched in everyway. Frank James looked at there back trail, growing wary that the law would be onto them soon.

"JESSE! Stop this! Now! The laws gotta be trailin us we need to skin out! The Youngers gotta already be waiting, forget that cur."

Both men shoved each other apart hard. North grabbed up his horses reins quickly and mounted up.

"We'll meet again Jesse James.... and I'll be damned if I dont kill you." North sneared, his cold grey eyes icy as he glared at the other outlaw.

Jesse sneared back. "Not if I kill you first!"

North flicked his reins at his pinto and galloped outta the creek bed and down a deer trail heading back for the Sleepy City. After it, it had been the James brothers who had shot Doc Holiday... not him. He'd just been along for the ride.

(Cue anyone who dare.:escape:)

The brawl between Jesse James and North continued for many long minutes, they rolled around in the shallow water of the creek, trading punches. The two outlaw men evenly matched in everyway. Frank James looked at there back trail, growing wary that the law would be onto them soon.

"JESSE! Stop this! Now! The laws gotta be trailin us we need to skin out! The Youngers gotta already be waiting, forget that cur."

Both men shoved each other apart hard. North grabbed up his horses reins quickly and mounted up.

"We'll meet again Jesse James.... and I'll be damned if I dont kill you." North sneared, his cold grey eyes icy as he glared at the other outlaw.

Jesse sneared back. "Not if I kill you first!"

North flicked his reins at his pinto and galloped outta the creek bed and down a deer trail heading back for the Sleepy City. After it, it had been the James brothers who had shot Doc Holiday... not him. He'd just been along for the ride.

(Cue anyone who dare.:escape:)

Meanwhile Doc Holliday had passed out on the way over to the docters but he was too worried just before he prayed that he would make to catch the James brothers when he was feeling better as well.

Cue Anybody who dares

Meanwhile Doc Holliday had passed out on the way over to the docters but he was too worried just before he prayed that he would make to catch the James brothers when he was feeling better as well.

Cue Anybody who dares

Jermaniah looked at his brother and at Doc Holliday and says "He's out, we better hurry up you know it seems that those James brothers were aiming for him we can't let him die in back of our buckboard now brother."

The other Duke looked up and says "Well, not with me driving here he won't and imagine the story we have to tell our granchildren as well. And I know the James brothers are dangerous but they got a bad rap and started out robbing trains really because after they came back from the civil war, well somebody went and killed their parents and little brother and burned the farm down as well. And so they started out robbing trains now I ain't saying it's right now but we might want to see things and not believe all those books they right about them as well."

Cue Anybody who dares

In the town of Sleepy City the doctor's house keeper/nurse Abigail was hanging some sheets to dry. The two Dukes pulled up outside the little clapboard house that served as the doctor's place of residence and his medical practice. They jumped from the buckboard going around back of it pulling the unconscious Doc Holiday out carrying him toward the door. Jeremiah saw Abigail and called to her "Abigail we got a man shot is the doc here?" Abigail dropped the sheet she was about to hang on the clothes line back in the basket and hurried to the two Duke men opening the door for them to carry Doc Holiday inside "no I'm sorry Doc's out at the Tinker farm Miz Tinker's havin her baby but I'll do what I can for him. Just take him down the hall there and put him on the bed." The Dukes carried their unconscious cargo to the room down the hall and layed him on the bed while the young woman gathered the things she would need to tend the gun shot wound.

In the town of Sleepy City the doctor's house keeper/nurse Abigail was hanging some sheets to dry. The two Dukes pulled up outside the little clapboard house that served as the doctor's place of residence and his medical practice. They jumped from the buckboard going around back of it pulling the unconscious Doc Holiday out carrying him toward the door. Jeremiah saw Abigail and called to her "Abigail we got a man shot is the doc here?" Abigail dropped the sheet she was about to hang on the clothes line back in the basket and hurried to the two Duke men opening the door for them to carry Doc Holiday inside "no I'm sorry Doc's out at the Tinker farm Miz Tinker's havin her baby but I'll do what I can for him. Just take him down the hall there and put him on the bed." The Dukes carried their unconscious cargo to the room down the hall and layed him on the bed while the young woman gathered the things she would need to tend the gun shot wound.

Jermaniah looks and says "You know I saw the James Boys and two other guys with them and I know they say us as well. You there going to be after us knowing that Doc survived I sure you hope you can handle this right here brother it's going to be battle right now I sure wish he had Wyatt Earp for the County Sheriff don't you."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.