Great jump! Thanks for posting so soon!

This is the first Dukefest in 5 years I've missed due to high gas prices, a death last week in the family, and several other technical money :( problems. Looking to be there for sure next year though.

My 'branch' of the clan may not have made it this year BUT we did get to have as our guest a special Davenport cousin. I only hope she enjoyed her stay as much as we enjoyed having her here in our part of Hazzard!

DixieDavenport

I had a great time at Dukesfest. Eight of us loaded up and drove in from North Carolina. It was well worth the ride. My little 10 year old neighbor almost passed out when he rounded the corner between the garages and saw all the General Lee's. All he could say was oh my gosh. All three of the kids had a blast. The only thing that could make it better is if somehow there could be props and anything else from the show that is still around. I know there are some Generals around that were used in the show because I have seen them in magazines. I saw one that was from the movie and that was cool of the guy to bring it. All of the cast were great to talk to. I really enjoyed talking to the stunt guys about the show. Does anyone know what the jumped General brought at the auction? I will be bringing my car trailer next year so I can load up the next jump car. lol

I had a great time at Dukesfest. Eight of us loaded up and drove in from North Carolina. It was well worth the ride. My little 10 year old neighbor almost passed out when he rounded the corner between the garages and saw all the General Lee's. All he could say was oh my gosh. All three of the kids had a blast. The only thing that could make it better is if somehow there could be props and anything else from the show that is still around. I know there are some Generals around that were used in the show because I have seen them in magazines. I saw one that was from the movie and that was cool of the guy to bring it. All of the cast were great to talk to. I really enjoyed talking to the stunt guys about the show. Does anyone know what the jumped General brought at the auction? I will be bringing my car trailer next year so I can load up the next jump car. lol

Last year they did have one or two of the original General Lees, I didn't see one this year there. It was fun, but wish they had more entertainment like they did last year. I'm not sure what the General Lee went for at auction, I keep checking on Duke Fest. com but nothing has been posted about it yet.

awesome jump, IF there is a next year, I KNOW I'm going. Planning on taking ne of my very great friends, who, like me, hasn't been able to go. Since I was 5, and been a fan of the show i have wanted to go. But, getting back on the subject, I'd love to have a car that could jump like that.... only thing im good at in my car is doing donuts and backing up into rocks *cough cough*

awesome jump, IF there is a next year, I KNOW I'm going. Planning on taking ne of my very great friends, who, like me, hasn't been able to go. Since I was 5, and been a fan of the show i have wanted to go. But, getting back on the subject, I'd love to have a car that could jump like that.... only thing im good at in my car is doing donuts and backing up into rocks *cough cough*

That's funny..Yeah I would love to have one, if I can find one that isn't 40,000 bucks, I'd buy it. Yeah I am going to go too next year if they have it. I hope they do, hopefully gas won't be as expensive.

That's funny..Yeah I would love to have one, if I can find one that isn't 40,000 bucks, I'd buy it. Yeah I am going to go too next year if they have it. I hope they do, hopefully gas won't be as expensive.

ha! you'll be lucky if gas gets cheaper, cause im having a feeling its only going to go higher....heck, I'll just ride my horses down there if they have it! LOL thats one way to get there...and its much much cheaper too.