Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!!

I'm sure you're busy but when you get time tell us what you had to do to get to be one of the finalists. I sure hope you win. You deserve it. Make sure you tell them that you're the "Duke or Dupe" Queen. It doesn't hurt to pad your resume. Congratulations buddy!!!!!!! Keep us posted.

Guess what all my fellow Hazzardites!!!! Lil ol' me was chosen as ONE OF THE FINAL FOUR TO COMPETE FOR THE ULTIMATE DUKES FAN CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!

Waaallll sonofagun!! Congrats!! I wish ya luck and hope you win! You oughta, ya hang out here at HNet! Khee!

Well....

It was a tiring two days and I know this much...you could not pay me enough money to be an actress for a living!!!! Producers saying do this, be here at such and such....nah...not for me....but it was an experience and I got over my shyness real quick.

The first competition was trivia. Ironically, Bo James had been the one to submit the questions and these are what they used. Of course, I kicked butt on that.... yay me.

Watermelon eating contest- I didnt win...I dont care for watermelon and it was right after lunch too...

Our last competition was a Q/A with the whole cast on stage...Cooter asked me a question - his words were "Youre so pretty you get an easy question...what was Cooter's last name? (course I knew that) Then it was more trivia which of course I did great in...

So...TECHNICALLY....I won 2/3 competitions....

But they chose the couple on their honeymoon:(

I think they may have disqualified me though cuz I knew Bo James, and Bo James was the one who was guest host and had made up the questions...thing is though, I did not cheat, Bo James did not quiz me...you all know I know my trivia. In fact all the other contestants...and even John thought I should have won...so I guess Im a bit disappointed in that (even tho the couple who won are awesome)...

The silver lining is that I was VERY HAPPY at the end of the contest...I didnt need that trophy...John kissed me on the cheek...who in the world needs a trophy to remember that?!

I didn't miss any.... but I didnt raise my hand quick enough on a few....and a few I did but they said someone else did so I didnt monopolize the whole thing...lol

There were in round one 20 questions...I got 11 of them...every one else got one or two maybe...

With the cast there was 7 questions I think...one to each of us specifically and then the last three were a raise yer hand and get it. I think I got two or three....