If You Could buy Only one Dukes Movie which One Would it be?

Julieduke

If You Buy Only One Dukes Movie Which One Would it Be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If You Buy Only One Dukes Movie Which One Would it Be?

• Reunion(April 25, 1997)
    • Hazzard In Hollywood(May 19, 2000)
    • The Dukes Of Hazzard(2005)
    • The Dukes Of Hazzard:The Beginning(2007)

I had to go with Reunion. Not only because it's the only one i've seen but also because it's the only one I think that really stays sorta true to the series. I don't really know about hollywood but for the other three it is. Dukes of Hazzard was too I guess out of character for me and The beginning seemed a little too different. Like it disreguarded the series or parts of it. Like the fact they got the General Lee at a junk yard and not the bottom of a lake. I think. I don't know because like I said I've only seen the reunion.

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I had to go with Reunion. Not only because it's the only one i've seen but also because it's the only one I think that really stays sorta true to the series. I don't really know about hollywood but for the other three it is. Dukes of Hazzard was too I guess out of character for me and The beginning seemed a little too different. Like it disreguarded the series or parts of it. Like the fact they got the General Lee at a junk yard and not the bottom of a lake. I think. I don't know because like I said I've only seen the reunion.

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

There is about four things I want to point out about the two Reunion Movies.

1. Emily Procter plays Mavis(Red's Daughter) and she helps Bo, Luke and Cooter with the General Lee in the Garage. And now she is on CSI: Miami and John Schnieder guest starred on her show back on April 28, 2008.

2. One of the Spanish Guys that was in the gang in Hazzard In Hollywood is on Prison Break nowadays.

3.The Dark Red Dodge Ram Truck that Cletus Drives in "Hazzard In Hollywood" is also the same kind of truck that Jonathon Drives On Smallville but it doesn't have a tall Cb Antenna thow and it's bright Red and Sometimes Bright Blue. Willie Nelson drives this same kind of truck in The Dukes Of Hazzard Movie made in 2005 as well. This type of Dodge Ram Truck is quite Popular with Werner Bros from 2000 to 2005, I wander what other movies or Tv Shows were going to see this truck in next.

4. Next in the Reunion Movies Enos is tough and Smart and even on the Series he was as well. But in both movies they make his characters kinda of love struck with Daisy and well not so smart as well.