I Guess Things Happen Thata Way

elli_may

Luke, Bo, and Uncle Jesse had just sat down to a filling breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy. Uncle Jesse was disscussing the "To Do's" of the day when a young, 17 years old to be exact, Daisy Duke and Erin Cheney came bursting through the kitchen door giggling like only they could. Uncle Jesse knew they had been out all night but still forced himself to ask where they had been. Bo and Luke both just smiled at their cousin's being diciplined.

"Well, me and Erin..." daisy slowly managed, "...we were...out."

"Uncle Jesse we wasnt up to nuthin peculiar.I can promise you that" Erin said with her honey sweet matter of factness.

"What did you two manage to stir up? Erin...just look at yourself..your covered in grease from head to toe. Daisy you too." Luke chirped smiling.

Erin wrinkled her nose and curled her upper lip with Daisy beside her sticking her tongue out at him. Bo just didnt even look up at Erin.

"Why don't you two wash up and get to the chores for the day...we men need to start mending those fences." Uncle Jesse sighed.

"I still need to finish teaching Daisy a few things and-"

"Cant it wait?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"I guess."

"Go take a shower. You smell like Cooter...Grease." Luke laughed.

"Fine." Erin said, beginning to strip shamelessly in front of them all and Daisy followed suit as Erin whistled Free Bird all the way there.

Luke, Bo, and Uncle Jesse had just sat down to a filling breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy. Uncle Jesse was disscussing the "To Do's" of the day when a young, 17 years old to be exact, Daisy Duke and Erin Cheney came bursting through the kitchen door giggling like only they could. Uncle Jesse knew they had been out all night but still forced himself to ask where they had been. Bo and Luke both just smiled at their cousin's being diciplined.

"Well, me and Erin..." daisy slowly managed, "...we were...out."

"Uncle Jesse we wasnt up to nuthin peculiar.I can promise you that" Erin said with her honey sweet matter of factness.

"What did you two manage to stir up? Erin...just look at yourself..your covered in grease from head to toe. Daisy you too." Luke chirped smiling.

Erin wrinkled her nose and curled her upper lip with Daisy beside her sticking her tongue out at him. Bo just didnt even look up at Erin.

"Why don't you two wash up and get to the chores for the day...we men need to start mending those fences." Uncle Jesse sighed.

"I still need to finish teaching Daisy a few things and-"

"Cant it wait?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"I guess."

"Go take a shower. You smell like Cooter...Grease." Luke laughed.

"Fine." Erin said, beginning to strip shamelessly in front of them all and Daisy followed suit as Erin whistled Free Bird all the way there.

Julie Duke was wondering is Uncle Jesse or her brother or Cousin was going to notice the letter she had stuck on the fridge with a Magnet that said "To a Parent or legal guarding" she didn't know what it was about but she didn't think it was anything good now. Uncle Jesse always taught her and her brother and cousins with a letter gets sent home always let him see him, that it might be something good and not that bad.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, did you see the note I brought home eariler from school it from my teacher and he wants you to see it as well. Everybody in the class got one of these and some of my friends said they was opening them and getting rid of them but I know that ain't right now. Right Bo, would you get rid of letter like it this you bringing it home. Ohh Daisy and Erin do smell like Cooter Luke, your right please go allreadry."

Cue Anybody

Erin simply stuck her tongue out at Julie and carelessly sauntered off.

Cooter had followed them home to make sure they made it and was watching the whole ordeal.

"Uncle Jesse....that Erin may be the devil but she can fix things....shes good for a little girl...Pretty Thang too...Bo, Luke, yall better watch yerselves." Cooter said with the most serious look. Bo kept his eyes down and just sat pushing his biscuits around on his plate.

"Whats wrong with you Bo...Bo?" Cooter asked.

"Nuthin...Uncle Jesse...if its all the same to you, I'm not all that hungry i'm gunna get to work mending that fence, mkay?" bo asked

"Uh...sure Bo. I dont mind." Jesse replied.

"Uncle Jesse, sumthin aint been quite right with Bo since erin came to live with us." Luke said.

"I know Luke, I know." Uncle Jesse replied.

Erin simply stuck her tongue out at Julie and carelessly sauntered off.

Cooter had followed them home to make sure they made it and was watching the whole ordeal.

"Uncle Jesse....that Erin may be the devil but she can fix things....shes good for a little girl...Pretty Thang too...Bo, Luke, yall better watch yerselves." Cooter said with the most serious look. Bo kept his eyes down and just sat pushing his biscuits around on his plate.

"Whats wrong with you Bo...Bo?" Cooter asked.

"Nuthin...Uncle Jesse...if its all the same to you, I'm not all that hungry i'm gunna get to work mending that fence, mkay?" bo asked

"Uh...sure Bo. I dont mind." Jesse replied.

"Uncle Jesse, sumthin aint been quite right with Bo since erin came to live with us." Luke said.

"I know Luke, I know." Uncle Jesse replied.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, my brother ain't been the same and I agree with Cooter and Luke I know my own brother he's not the same. Do you mind If I help him with that fence as well maybe he will tell me what's the matter and you know I don't know about anybody else but I'm nervous about the letter Uncle Jesse would you tell what that's about once you open it. I feel like I'm deep trouble right now, but I don't know what I did at school."

Uncle Jesse looks and says "Julie's whats the matter with you right now I can tell somethings bothering you as well."

Julie says "Well Uncle Jesse Erin was snoring all night long last night I couldn't get hardly any sleep I need earplugs at night jeez. Why can't she share a room with Daisy I liked having my own room she comes in and rearranges everything and changes my radio station on the alarm clock as well she keeps touching my things. Worst she always wants to borrow my clothes even thow there too mature for her as well."

Cue Elli_May

Erin and Daisy got cleaned up and came laughing down the hall again while everyone was still in the kitchen making small talk.

"um, uh, erin would you mind moving into daisys room? Julie really does like to have her privacy ya know, and you and daisy are great friends, and well, youre always together anyhow." Uncle Jesse said stumbling over his words.

"well, jesse duke thats the best idea ive ever heard."erin said.

Erin and Daisy got cleaned up and came laughing down the hall again while everyone was still in the kitchen making small talk.

"um, uh, erin would you mind moving into daisys room? Julie really does like to have her privacy ya know, and you and daisy are great friends, and well, youre always together anyhow." Uncle Jesse said stumbling over his words.

"well, jesse duke thats the best idea ive ever heard."erin said.

Julie looks at Erin and says "Okay, wow a decent night of sleep tonight that's going to great."

Cue Elli_May or anybody