Knight on Vacation(Dukes/Knight Rider Crossover)

Micheal Knight has just pulled into Hazzard, and he heard from his good friend Enos that they good fishing spots and this little place called the Boars Nest and he wanted to meet the girl he was sweet on as well.

Kitt says "Boy Micheal, this place is small there's the Sheriff is right behind you want to pull over or should we rather lose him just for fun."

Cue MikeLutton or Anybody

Micheal Knight has just pulled into Hazzard, and he heard from his good friend Enos that they good fishing spots and this little place called the Boars Nest and he wanted to meet the girl he was sweet on as well.

Kitt says "Boy Micheal, this place is small there's the Sheriff is right behind you want to pull over or should we rather lose him just for fun."

In the Meantime the song "Trashy Woman" was playing on the radio and Kitt says"Micheal, it seems you like this song right here but please don't quit your day job now and that cop it catching up to us this is embrassing as well."

Micheal looked in his rearview mirrow and he sees it's his old friend Enos Strate and he says "Kitt, I pulling over you got to meet the most honest lawman you could ever meet in your life."

....Enos, excited the black Trans Am actually pulled over, grabbed his deputies hat off the passenger seat and jumped out of the car but not before bumping his head on the way out. Dazed but still standing he straightened his hat with both hands and tried to pretend the incident never happened. Enos walked to the drivers side of the car and began rattling off the usually police lines, "Good afternoon sir, do you know why I'm......Michael??!! Possum on a gum-bush, is it really you??" "Hello Enos. Ya it's really me. I told you I'd visit Hazzard some day, well here I am".

....Enos, excited the black Trans Am actually pulled over, grabbed his deputies hat off the passenger seat and jumped out of the car but not before bumping his head on the way out. Dazed but still standing he straightened his hat with both hands and tried to pretend the incident never happened. Enos walked to the drivers side of the car and began rattling off the usually police lines, "Good afternoon sir, do you know why I'm......Michael??!! Possum on a gum-bush, is it really you??" "Hello Enos. Ya it's really me. I told you I'd visit Hazzard some day, well here I am".

Kitt clears his young throat and says "Excuse Me Enos, you remember me I sure do you this is a tiny town here."

cue bwgath or anybody

Kitt clears his young throat and says "Excuse Me Enos, you remember me I sure do you this is a tiny town here."

cue bwgath or anybody

Micheal says "Hey listen is there anywhere good to stay here and what's this Boars Nest you was always talking about, good place to meet somebody at Enos?"

Cue Bwgath or anybody

enos well we got a f ew homes u can stay in but safest place u can stay in is uncle jesse farm also where duke boys live and cousin daisy.

michael duke farm il have to check it out thanks enos is it we just got in town n lookign to relax n have some fun.

kitt hope the farm animals dont want stay in me and use me as their door mat i just got my tires cleaned

michael relax kitt the farm animals here are friendly proably think your a 2 ton black fire hidregrent.

cue julie duke or anybody

enos well we got a f ew homes u can stay in but safest place u can stay in is uncle jesse farm also where duke boys live and cousin daisy.

michael duke farm il have to check it out thanks enos is it we just got in town n lookign to relax n have some fun.

kitt hope the farm animals dont want stay in me and use me as their door mat i just got my tires cleaned

michael relax kitt the farm animals here are friendly proably think your a 2 ton black fire hidregrent.

cue julie duke or anybody

Kitt says "Excuse not me, and any dog sits in seats I'll let them sit in your seat that's sounds fair."

Micheal says "Well we need directions Jesse Duke's farm he sounds like a really nice guy and it seems that the name Duke sound famalier as well."

Cue MikeLutton or anybody

enos yeah duke family well known around hazzard country very loving family i can let u follow me there if u like give me chance see daisy again she is their cousin and i never saw talking car before that real neat

Michael yeah well thanks enos we follow u there and then we get to meet the dukes family and continue from there just wondering why they sound so familer.thanks again enos.

he gets back in kitt puts sun roof down and talks to kitt

michael kitt hey do me favor please run a scan on the dukes family here n hazzard mabye il find out why they sound so familer and perhaps any other info u can bring up.

kitt right away michael

tbcby julie or anyone

Kitt's inner circuitry hums for second and then he speaks, "Michael, the Duke name comes up alot under the heading of criminal mischief here in Hazzard". "Criminal mischief?" quizzically asks Michael. "Yes Michael, but it I should also note that the charges are dropped on each and every incident". Michael scratches his chin for a second before speaking again. "Well I can't imagine Enos taking us to meet with hardened criminals, let's not jump to any conclusions before we meet them". "Understood Michael, but I'll keep my scanners peeled" replied Kitt. With dust in tow, the two cars raced towards the Duke Farm........

Kitt's inner circuitry hums for second and then he speaks, "Michael, the Duke name comes up alot under the heading of criminal mischief here in Hazzard". "Criminal mischief?" quizzically asks Michael. "Yes Michael, but it I should also note that the charges are dropped on each and every incident". Michael scratches his chin for a second before speaking again. "Well I can't imagine Enos taking us to meet with hardened criminals, let's not jump to any conclusions before we meet them". "Understood Michael, but I'll keep my scanners peeled" replied Kitt. With dust in tow, the two cars raced towards the Duke Farm........

A Little while later, they end up at the Duke farm and Daisy says "Uncle Jesse, Enos is here and so is Black car with California plates as well but it has a red light in the front of the car isn't that strange."

Uncle Jesse says "Don't go judging anybody by what kind of car or what kind of gadgets they have on their cars Daisy."

Cue bwgath or anybody

A Little while later, they end up at the Duke farm and Daisy says "Uncle Jesse, Enos is here and so is Black car with California plates as well but it has a red light in the front of the car isn't that strange."

Uncle Jesse says "Don't go judging anybody by what kind of car or what kind of gadgets they have on their cars Daisy."

Cue bwgath or anybody

At this point Kitt has found a local radio station and it seems that the Rascal Flatts song "Bob That Head" and Micheal is singing write along with and Enos, Bo and Luke walk right up to him and Bo says "Very Nice performance stranger, sounds better when Rascal Flatts sing the song thow, I don't think everybody needs to Bob That Head."

Luke says "No Bo, If I'm correct the song goes Bob The Head it's very nice thow and it seems that your car is pretty fancy but who are ya. We all know Enos here who are you?"

Micheal shuts down the radio and Kitt says " Micheal you was a little flat next let Mr. Rascal Flatts sing the song he sounds much better than you do okay."

Micheal says "Well, it's not Mr. Rascal Flatts it's just Rascal Flatts and what a critic everybody is and you must be Bo and Luke Duke and this must be the Duke Farm here."

cue anybody

Dusty Rose Duke pulled up just after Michael and Enos showed. She sighed and shot her head as she got out of the car. Bo was always tinkering with Ridge Runner when he new full well, that Ridge Runner was her car. She stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at her younger counsin's back.

She went over to him and playfully slapped Bo on his shoulder. "Bo, how many times do I have to tell you not to findle with timing on Ridge Runner? She's not your car, she mine. Ask for now on alright." Dusty said as she turned her attention to man in the Black Trans-Am.

"Oh My God. Michael. Is it really you?" Dusty asked, shock evident in her voice. That was last thing she said as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. For Dusty, it was like slow motion as she hit the ground from her her fainting.

Cue anybody

ooc whos dusty lol.

michael dusty hey been long time where u been wow u look great been what few years hasnt it me and kitt was just out for some rest relaxsation am guys this ol friend of mine dusty we have not seen each other for quite some time u look great how everyone back home.

ooc whos dusty lol.

michael dusty hey been long time where u been wow u look great been what few years hasnt it me and kitt was just out for some rest relaxsation am guys this ol friend of mine dusty we have not seen each other for quite some time u look great how everyone back home.

Enos says "Dusty are you going to be okay and I didn't know that you knew Micheal Knight as well."

cue MikeLutton of Dusty Rose Duke

Enos says "Dusty are you going to be okay and I didn't know that you knew Micheal Knight as well."

cue MikeLutton of Dusty Rose Duke

Micheal says "Enos did I ever tell you how I met Dusty, well it was here in Hazzard and I was driving really fast and there she was in her car and I moved to miss the other guy coming well. I took out a mailbox and a fence and what I didn't know was that I ended up on her Uncle Jesse's farm and well should've seen her Uncle's look he gave. But there was Dusty coming up from behind but I also took Daisy's laundry line as well she didn't appreciate that as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Oh could I ever forget you driving that you was Richard Petty and Daisy was so mad at you because she had to rewash all the clothes she just got done."

Cue MikeLutton or Dusty Rose Duke

dusty im going be ok just that im having some issues here not with anyone of u but with boss hogg

Enos oh uncle boss oh what he dod im sure if he did something wrong it can not be that bad and duke family wil help fix it up soon as they can.

dusty he forclosed on my farm back in wheesaw county and may loose my house and my father might loose his job if i give him 2000$ rent money we going loose everything.

dusty my father real sick and with mama not haivng job noway we going be able paythat money we going loose everything.i dont know what to do.

cue anyone

Micheal says "Enos did I ever tell you how I met Dusty, well it was here in Hazzard and I was driving really fast and there she was in her car and I moved to miss the other guy coming well. I took out a mailbox and a fence and what I didn't know was that I ended up on her Uncle Jesse's farm and well should've seen her Uncle's look he gave. But there was Dusty coming up from behind but I also took Daisy's laundry line as well she didn't appreciate that as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Oh could I ever forget you driving that you was Richard Petty and Daisy was so mad at you because she had to rewash all the clothes she just got done."

Cue MikeLutton or Dusty Rose Duke

Micheal says "It's real nice seeing you again Dusty I guess you don't remember when I took out Daisy's laundry then she was so mad at me when I did that to her."

Cue anyone

Dusty laughed a little as she let Bo help her off the ground. "Of course I remember that. I never seen you run so fast in my whole life. But I also remember how you were when we worked for the LAPD. You always had this childish streak that had me drawn to you." Dusty said with a mischievious glint in her eyes.

"And you were also the type of man that could never resist a challenge, well at least from me any way. What do you say Mikey boy: your car against Ridge Runner! Do you think can handle a woman in a race again?" Dusty said with a seductive wink.

Cue Julieduke or MikeLutton

Dusty laughed a little as she let Bo help her off the ground. "Of course I remember that. I never seen you run so fast in my whole life. But I also remember how you were when we worked for the LAPD. You always had this childish streak that had me drawn to you." Dusty said with a mischievious glint in her eyes.

"And you were also the type of man that could never resist a challenge, well at least from me any way. What do you say Mikey boy: your car against Ridge Runner! Do you think can handle a woman in a race again?" Dusty said with a seductive wink.

Cue Julieduke or MikeLutton

Micheal says "Okay, but I wasn't running away from Daisy I had something to do and yes I can resist a challenge I'll show you one day yet Dusty."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or MikeLutton

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.