Anyone see John Schneider on "Shark Swarm"?

Howdy Y'all...I was gonna tell y'all bout this movie fore it came on but I wasn't able to get on the computer. Anyways it was a movie called "Shark Swarm" with John Schneider as one of the main characters it was on Sunday May 25, 2008 at 8 o'clock on the Halmark Channel... :) It was pertty good...I didn't like it when he kept fallin overboard though. Has anyone else seen this? is It a new movie? The ending made it seem like there could be a sequel to it...is there or will there be? Sorry for all the questions all I know was it was a movie that had John Schneider in it and I had to watch it! Then everytime he came on the screen I said, "I got to hug him!" ha ha.

I sure hope that this is in the right forum!

Nooo. I didn't see it. It aired on an American channel.

On the other end I was looking forward to see John perform at the Memorial day concert on PBS which was airing at the same time but I missed that too. Dang it.

I was with my mom at the emergency room waiting for a doctor to see her. I should have set the VCR. I should have known that it takes hours to see a doctor at the ER.

I hope someone puts clips of it on the net.

Nooo. I didn't see it. It aired on an American channel.

On the other end I was looking forward to see John perform at the Memorial day concert on PBS which was airing at the same time but I missed that too. Dang it.

I was with my mom at the emergency room waiting for a doctor to see her. I should have set the VCR. I should have known that it takes hours to see a doctor at the ER.

I hope someone puts clips of it on the net.

It's was good he sang "God Bless the USA"

• 2 weeks later...

Hospital musta been a popular place that night...That is where I watched Shark Swarm along with a lot of other people. N JulieDuke I hope that your mama is ok. It was a pertty good movie, anyways dern that would have been cool to see, the thing on PBS. Bettcha he sung God Bless the USA pertty good. Hopefully someone put it on youtube.

It is on YouTube but you don't get to see a lot of John on that song. It was the last one and he sang it with the entire cast. The camera pans left and right to cover everyone. It is still a beautiful number and a wonderful song.

He must have sung a solo number earlier. I would surely like to see that one.

Thanks for the wishes. Hopefully mom will be alright. She needs heart surgery so she's stuck in the Hospital until then.

Otay...Im goin to have to look that up...even if you can't see a lot of John...Do you know what it is called on there? Well maybe someone will post the solo one sometime else, cause there are probably a lot of people who would to to see that. N North_of_Border1 Im sorry I got you n Julieduke mixed up I saw her where she quoted you n my mind took it as it was her but it was you, and so I got the names mixed up, and again I hope that your mama is ok and gets well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...