I wrote some rfan fic back over a year ago. I place it on afew cds as my computer at the time was crashing. Well I'm doing some spring cleaning now and I found the a cd that had part one of it on it. I'm not saying what the name of the story is yet, but the sub title is Hazzard/Hill. There isn't really anything bad or talk about in it. I kept it family friendly.

Heres a link to part 1 of it http://www.cglfc.com/wforum/viewtopic.php?t=18668 ,let me know what you think of it. If anyone is interested in it, I'll post part 2 of it.

Jim

It's an interesting start.

Why don't you write your fic here on hazzardnet instead of on gclfc? It would be easier to read it.

I'm waiting for more. ;-)

Every new fic writer is welcome.

I don't write it for over there, I just posted it over there and the link on here. I can also post it on here as while, I wasn't sure if I was alowed to post it on here or not. Also thanks for the fanfic welcome, it's nice to know that folks does at least read the stuff.

Jim