Dear Diary(Uncle Jesse's)

I was thinking what about a story when Julie first came to the Duke farm and her growing with the rest of the family. And written in Uncle Jesse's POV, about him losing all his siblings and taking care and getting all their kids to raise. And what the about the POV from his wife and what Luke, Daisy and Bo think about Little Three Month old Julie when she came home.

It could include Bo being upset about losing his parents as well.

I was thinking what about a story when Julie first came to the Duke farm and her growing with the rest of the family. And written in Uncle Jesse's POV, about him losing all his siblings and taking care and getting all their kids to raise. And what the about the POV from his wife and what Luke, Daisy and Bo think about Little Three Month old Julie when she came home.

It could include Bo being upset about losing his parents as well.

Eighteen years or so before (Dear Diary(Julie's Private Thoughts)

In came a day for Jesse and Martha to pick-up little Baby Julie and they also had Bo as well this was going to be harder especially now he had to plan a funeral for his brother ands sister-in-law and deal with the Tropicana's as well. He was dealing with that the social worker was picking Jessie Mae's son little Jesse as well, he was going have difficult time getting Bo to understand why the social worker was taking away his older brother but his baby sister and why they was going to with him as well.

Luke and Daisy understood what was going on, along with Dusty and Daney as well but this was going to be intersecting he hasn't had to get a baby to go back to sleep in quite some time now.

Cue Anybody

Eighteen years or so before (Dear Diary(Julie's Private Thoughts)

In came a day for Jesse and Martha to pick-up little Baby Julie and they also had Bo as well this was going to be harder especially now he had to plan a funeral for his brother ands sister-in-law and deal with the Tropicana's as well. He was dealing with that the social worker was picking Jessie Mae's son little Jesse as well, he was going have difficult time getting Bo to understand why the social worker was taking away his older brother but his baby sister and why they was going to with him as well.

Luke and Daisy understood what was going on, along with Dusty and Daney as well but this was going to be intersecting he hasn't had to get a baby to go back to sleep in quite some time now.

Cue Anybody

Jesse Duke and his wife Martha looked down at Bo and says "Listen son, your brother Jesse is going away but your going to live me and your Aunt Martha and your baby sister Julie is coming as well."

Bo says "But I asked Santa Claus for a puppy I want to be with my brother and why is she so little Uncle Jesse."

Aunt Martha says "Oh honey, it's okay the social worker says that we can't raise because of legalities that wouldn't understand at this age yet. And you'll learn to love your baby sister just as much as you did your big brother, and you know know this makes you a big brother to Julie."

Bo says "But who's going to take me fishing, and who is going to do all those things I did with Jesse like he was going to teach how to play football and throw a spitball and all those boy things."

Uncle Jesse says "Listen, your not the only boy at our house now there's your cousin Luke and he can teach all those things and then some. And you'll learn that Julie will be a joy to be around."

Aunt Martha says "Oh Jesse, she's so little and fragile how are we going to take care of such a tiny little baby. You know that Luke, Daisy, Daney and Dusty were never this fragile I know will get through but look at that precious little girl. She doesn't even know her Mama and Daddy are gone with will be confusing especially when she starts taling I guess will just have to straighten her out as she gets bigger."

Uncle Jesse says "Martha, Bo and Julie are Dukes and they'll get through right now and guess what we will too as well. And don't forget we got to plan a funeral for their parents I just wish they would've let us raise their older brother as well. Why break-up a set that so unfair look at how Bo doesn't understand at what's going on right now?"

Cue Anybody

Bo: What happened to Momma and Daddy' date=' Uncle Jesse?

Uncle Jesse looked at his wife

Uncle Jesse: We will explian to you as soon as we get to the house

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Martha says "No we won't now your nephew just watched his brother get take away from him and lost his parents to drunk driver. Listen Bo, your parents went to heaven but they are watching over you above the clouds and the social worker says that you we can't raise your older brother because your daddy wasn't his daddy. And your baby sister is coming home with us as well. I know this is bit too much for a little boy to handle but try your best you got to be the big brother to your baby sister you can be."

Bo says "Okay, but why can't my older brother stay with us and I'll be the best big brother to Julie I can. When can I teach her out to make spitballs now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Martha: When she gets a little older' date=' Bo, right now your cousins, Luke and Daisy are gonna help you.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "It's not fair, Jesse has the same daddy as he calls him Daddy I don't understand Aunt Martha?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Martha: Look Bo' date=' I don't know how to explian it maybe your Uncle Jesse can, but your just too young.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "But Jesse calls Daddy, by Daddy what do they mean he's not his Daddy it's confusing why can't he stay with us as well it's just not fair Aunt Martha. I wanted a Puppy but I didn't get one."

Cue Bo's Crush

Martha: Look' date=' Bo honey this is different your brother is older than you and we just can't keep all of you understand?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Well, it just ain't fair I wanted my big brother with me why break-up a set Aunt Martha."

Cue Bo's Crush

Martha: Because you're uncle Jesse and I cant handle it' date=' that's why do understand honey?[/quote']

Bo says "Well, it's better than going to the orphanage or anything like that I guess and you know I don't want to my home. But you do have a nice big farm as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Well, it's better than going to the orphanage or anything like that I guess and you know I don't want to my home. But you do have a nice big farm as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Then the Nurse and the Docter says "Listen were ready to release your niece to you and your wife but one question here are you sure she's your niece we ran a blood test againist a sample of both parents well it doesn't match your brother at all. You don't have to raise her if you don't want to we would understand if you didn't want to, we want to talk to her mother about this but she was gone before we could ask her about this. But it's your brother's name on her birth certificate so we are honoring that right there but you someday her real father might pop up and I just thought to tell this now Jesse and Martha."

Jesse says "Listen, if my brother accepts her as his daughter and he didn't know she wasn't that she's niece and it doesn't matter what a blood test says about my niece she is my niece."

Martha says "Honey, that is nicest thing you ever said are you ready to bring Bo and Julie home to their cousin now. So they can get properly introducted to one another and Bo has alot of question my his big brother can't go with him. I don't think we ought to tell the Tropicana's about this right here they wouldn't understand and they take Bo's little sister away and then how would we handle that right now. Besides he too little to understand this right here. I don't even understand but you someday were going explaining this to Julie as well. I wonder who her real father is actually but think about this she was three months premature when she was born and your brother got out of Jail only six months prior to that so he must've been not telling you about he suspected but how could he keep something like that to himself for so long. He kept a good secret Jesse he must've loved Jessie Mae a whole lot to accept the baby as his child. I don't think that he never told her that she wasn't his and on the other hand he ever tell her the real truth unless she asks us about this right here okay Jesse."

Jesse says "Okay, this stay with you and me and Bo will never know that him and Julie didn't have the same father okay Martha."

Cue Bo's Crush

Martha: Jesse' date=' we've got to tell him or he won't understand, it;s the right thing I mean what did we say to Daisy and Luke when their parents got killed in that crash?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says "If that got out that this beautiful little girl wasn't my brothers my Bo wouldn't have his baby sister around either. I will tell the two of them when the time is right and beside Martha look at the baby girl how could you let her go to the orphanage just because she isn't my brothers daughter now. He accepted her as his, did you see the way he would hold her and just admire he All-American Girl honey."

cue Bo's Crush

Martha: Well' date=' now, explian to Bo, why we kept Luke,and daisy instead of Jesse, Jesse.[/quote']

Jesse says "Okay Martha, uh Bo the reason we kept Daisy and Luke and not Jesse is because your father never adopted him. If he had done that I would've took him with us and it's just a legal question okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: but uncle Jesse' date=' I heard Jesse call Daddy, dady where is he going now, Uncle Jesse?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Aunt Martha says "Listen me can't raise Jesse and he's going with social worker it's the law now Bo. Say goodbye to your brother now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Aunt Martha says "Listen me can't raise Jesse and he's going with social worker it's the law now Bo. Say goodbye to your brother now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Eariler in the day

The same Social Worker was talking with the Tropicana's and she says "Listen Mr. and Mrs. Tropicana we went to you first because your the mother's parents and we really don't want to break-up Little Jesse and Bo but it's fact they don't have the same father now. And you get Baby Julie as well we know that you make a good living and it's not that much of a bother to raise three kids."

Mr. Tropicana says "Listen, both me and my wife don't want to raise our daughters kids okay and too bad if you have break-up our grandsons they'll get over okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Ms. Trpoicana: honey you know it aint right Jesse Duke can take care of them. I 'm actually good friends with Martha duke.

cue Julieduke

Mr. Tropicana says "Besides, Jesse and Martha can't keep our oldest Grandson our son-in-law never adopted him that's so sad."

Cue Bo's Crush

Ms Tropicana: Well' date=' Keep him in at home we can raise him.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Mr. Tropicana says "But what if his father, wants custody of his son."

Mrs. Tropicana says "He's in jail and he was hitting his mother when they was married I don't want anywhere near our Grandson."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.