What episode is this?

Otis36

I remember Bo and luke going into town, to the post office. Bo was picking up new boots he ordered. From there chaos ensues and I remember him running around in socks. Sorry if I'm remembering this wrong. Driving me crazy trying to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

I think the name of that episode was "The Big Heist" or something like that. I believe that it was from the second season, but I'm not positive. I know that Daisy picks up a guy at the Boar's Nest who had just stolen money from Boss and hidden it in the back of the truck. I think he took it because Boss had cheatd him over some incubators for chicken eggs.

Hey Everyone!

First off, Otis36, I'm SO glad that you were able to figure out from these great people which show that was. From the description I could see the show, but I couldn't think of the title. So, great job figuring that out everyone!

I LOVE that show! That is one of my all-time favorites! It's hilarious!

Well, talk to you soon!

Laura Duke:D

• 2 months later...

I know I've seen the episode you're talking about, I think it is "The Fortune Tellers," but I'm not sure. I know Lulu is really into astrology and stuff in that episode, but I can't remember if Rosco is or not.

It's going to drive me crazy until I figure it out for sure. Oh well, just another excuse to watch more Dukes!