Levena's 16th Birthday

Meanwhile AT SOUTHFORK

Bobby was getting ready for Kathy cause he thought that Kathy will have no choise but to stay at south fork. he had forgotten that Bo Duke lives in Dallas.

AT THE DALLAS AIRPORT..

The spencer plane landed and Kathy and Jason got of the plane and Lucy was there waiting for them. and Lucy hugged her son and Lucy looked at Kathy and said I have also called my father Gary Ewing he is here in Dallas and Uncle Bobby doesn't know any of are here. well except you Kathy. Kathy smiled and said That is what I want till the meeting. I'm going back to Bo's house and get freshedn up.

Jason Says "You mean my Grandpa is here, oh I can't wait to tell him I just made him a Great-Grandfather again Mom. You got to see my brand son Jock he looks like the picture of my Great-Grandfather at Ewing Oil so much I didn't want to tell Reba when he was born. I didn't how she felt about him right now, so I didn't say nothing about it now. Aunt Kathy they say that Adam looks like him as well now, it can't be all that bad now as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya Adam Does Look alike like Jock and He also has Jock's temper. I know Jock would have love Adam.I remember he helped me looked for Adam when we found out he was alive. and we almost found him once. but the women who had him took him to a different place. and that is where I found this picture. and she took out a picture of a little Boy and Jock Started to cry when I showed him the picture and he said I will not live to see my grandson come home and you know he was right. I miss him and miss Elly. I loved them both alot. I don't understand how two loving people like them could have a ruthless son like JR. lUCY SMILED and said Oh Kathy Grandpa could be ruthless when he needed to be. but you just never saw that side of him.

Ya Adam Does Look alike like Jock and He also has Jock's temper. I know Jock would have love Adam.I remember he helped me looked for Adam when we found out he was alive. and we almost found him once. but the women who had him took him to a different place. and that is where I found this picture. and she took out a picture of a little Boy and Jock Started to cry when I showed him the picture and he said I will not live to see my grandson come home and you know he was right. I miss him and miss Elly. I loved them both alot. I don't understand how two loving people like them could have a ruthless son like JR. lUCY SMILED and said Oh Kathy Grandpa could be ruthless when he needed to be. but you just never saw that side of him.

Jason Says "Wait a minute my Great-Grandfather could be ruthless what are you talking about Mom, are you refering to business now or personal now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said wel I better be getting to Bo's and as they waited for their Bags. Ranger Cordell Walker walked in to the airport. and he sees Kathy. and he walkes over to them and Kathy smiles and give him a hug and said Hi Ranger Walker. Walker Looked at her and said Bo called me. and told me what was going on and him and your husband ask me to keep an eye on you he doesn't trust Bobby Ewing. I know Walker Bobby has changed alot sencer I met him and sence His mother died.

MEANWHILE BOBBY WAS AT THE OFFICE

He was thinking about how Jesse, Leventa, Brittney and Jacob should be his children. and they would have been if JR didn't interfear in his life. and he hit the table with his fists.

• 2 months later...

Kathy was at Bo's House when her cell rang and it was Bobby Kathlee, I thought you were coming to South Fork. Kathy smiled and said No, I'm staying at Bo's and Tracy's house. Tracy gave me the keys to the house before I left. Bobby said Ok. See you later on this afternoon for the meeting and Kathy said Ok and she hung up.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.