idea

DaisyMaeDuke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

Thanks, Roger, for filling me in on how it went! It sounds like it was a blast, I sure wish I was able to do that! So, next Monday at 8 EST will work? That would be fun! I'll sure try to be there!

So, how many people were on last night? Did you chat after the movie, and did everyone say on track while watching the show? I bet it was fun!

Talk to you soon everyone!

Laura Duke:D

Hey, DoubleX, how much time difference is there between you and EST, 5 or 6 hours? I'm asking because I'm not sure if you meant that 1am coordinated with 8 or 9 (since 8 is the time we would be starting and 9 would be the time we would be ending.) I could log on some day at 5:00 next week and we could do an episode together if you are able. Of course anybody else could join in if they wanted. That would get you to sleep before midnight. Let me know.

Wow! It sounds like last night was crazy and really busy! I'm kicking myself right now because I forgot to come and watch a show yesterday! I still have to learn about this new time that is set up.

So, how did it go? Who all came?

It sounds like so much fun, I promise that one of these days I'll have nothing going on and I'll remember to come! :wink:

Laura Duke:)

Well Laura, actually we didn't do it at 8:00 but me and DoubleX watched "The Ghost of General Lee" at 6:00 together.

We're going to try to do this every week on Mondays at 8:00 Eastern Standard Time. It's a blast. Log on a little early to find out what episode we're featuring and get in the chat room then we'll count to 3 and hit play at the same time and chat about what we're watching. Even if only 2 people are participating, it's still a blast. Do you have all 7 seasons on DVD? Maybe we can try it Monday.

Just let me know what time all of you decide, this is definately something I would LOVE to do. Especially with two great people heading this up!

8 EST would work, but it doesn't from DaisyMae, and I want you to be there, Daisy. So, what time were you thinking on having it?

Yes, I do own all 7 seasons of the Dukes, so any show would work for me.

Don't worry, Daisy, we'll get this all straightened out! ;)

Talk to you soon!

I might be guilty of making some assumptions here so I'm sorry. I guess the best thing to do is post a time and if at least one person can join then that's great. That being said, Laura (and anybody else) do you want to try for Monday at 8 EST?...actually 9 would be better for me but that might be late if BoJamesDuke wants to join in considering the time difference in England.

Hi again!

Well, since it seems that Daisy and Roger are heading this up, I feel it should be your decision when to start the show/chat, and everyone will come when they can. You both are putting a lot of thought into this, and are trying to accomodate everyone-and I appreciate that! But, I feel that the time chosen should be based on what's convenient for the BOTH of you. So, I think that if it works better for the both of you to be 9 PM EST, then that's the time it should be.

Like I've been saying: if I don't have to be anywhere, and I don't forget (:p) I plan to be there next Monday!

Talk to all of you soon!

9:00 Monday sounds good....the more people the better. Hmmm, I wonder what episode Daisy's going to pick?.....since Daisy started this whole thing, I think she should pick the episodes....or she should pick the person that picks the episode. (She should pick herself this time since it's her turn) Am I confusing anybody. I know I'm confused.