idea

DaisyMaeDuke

Ok y'all. Roger encouraged me to post this idea to see if anyone would be interested...

What if we all got together and watched an episode together, chatting while we watched it. Bo James and I have done that before and, if you can get everyone to start at the same time, it's quite fun. Kind of like doing your own commentaries...

My thought was maybe we could take a vote of what episode to watch by those who are interested...and find a time that works for everyone and set it up....

so...anyone interested?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my computer is in the living room I didn't think of your problem popping up General. I hope you can figure it out.

When Daisy told me this idea, I thought it was creative genius. I hope we can pull it off sometime. I don't care which episode it is. To avoid arguments, Daisy I suggest you pick the first episode and then someone else can pick next...some people might not have all seasons so we might have to consider them.....It would be nice to do it every Friday night at 8:00 EST since that's when Dukes was on originally but I don't want to wait that long plus a lot of folks go out that night. How about Monday at 8 or 9? Even if only 3 or 4 of us do it the first time, it would be fun and might catch on when other folks hear about how much fun we're having. Again...creative genius!!!!!!

After speaking with Daisy, this will be held at 8:00 EST on Monday so make sure you log on a little before that so you have enough time to see what episode was picked, find it in your collection, get into the chat room, get the DVD loaded up and get ready to hit "play" on Daisy's cue. We will try to get as coordinated for time as possible but if someone realizes they are ahead of the group please don't post you comments about the scene too early. This is gonna be a Hazzard County party!!!

After speaking with Daisy, this will be held at 8:00 EST on Monday so make sure you log on a little before that so you have enough time to see what episode was picked, find it in your collection, get into the chat room, get the DVD loaded up and get ready to hit "play" on Daisy's cue. We will try to get as coordinated for time as possible but if someone realizes they are ahead of the group please don't post you comments about the scene too early. This is gonna be a Hazzard County party!!!

I remember a "A Baby For The Dukes" This is the episode that James Best duaghter plays the young mother of the baby!

Like Roger said, you're a genius DaisyMae! I think this will be so much fun! I would love to do it tonight, however, I will be gone when you start this tonight! I sure hope all of you have a great time, though. If someone could write back after it happened and report to all of those who weren't able to make it, I would feel a lot better! I hope that next week to be able to do this!

Enjoy tonight, and don't forget the popcorn! :-P

Laura Duke:D

This was a blast. We're thinking about doing this every Monday at 8:00 EST. Once again, thanks to DaisyMae for coming up with this idea. I'm already looking foward to next Monday. Hopefully more people will get in on this fun. Once you've tried it, you'll want more of it. We'll keep you posted.