Nothing In Hazzard(Seinfeld/Dukes Crossover)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry: really ? who was the guy?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "It was a Lawrence Beaugregard, he claims he was a great-grandson of General Pierre Gustave Beaugregard the Civil War General. He sure did like to take charge of everything, he even tried to boss around Angelena. Of Course that didn't get very far with her."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jerry: What was wrong with him?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "Well first of all he was married, and had four girls and didn't tell me when he was going. And I fell in love with him, I was going to have my family meet him and then his wife comes to the Jewelry when he was going to pick out our Wedding rings. When that happened I saw the light, pardon the expression Jerry."

Cue Bo's Crush

/jerry: No problem' date=' let me guess, he went to her and left you? Are you still single?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well first of all Jerry, I dumped him and she told him where he could go and I never heard of him again. And yes, I'm still single right now but why?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jerry: Hey what are comedians for?

Elaine: Jerry' date=' how long have you been in hazzard Julie?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, I actually live Atlanta but this is just a visit to my family and friend and what are comedians for? Oh I know good jokes, listen Jerry follow the Sheriff around I'm sure you find some material for your act."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jeryy: no wonder kramer is so interrested he's so stpuid?

Julie says "You know Rosco and Kramer have alot in common you know that I think they will fine they have alot in common actually."

Brian says "Wait a minute Kramer doesn't take long for him to be intersecting I still remember his garbage disposable in the Shower. When he told me was going ahead with it I thought he was joking."

Julie says "Say What, a garbage disposable in the Shower, now that sounds like somehting that hold Rosco's attention right there. I'm intersected why did he do that right there now. Just a big Why?

Jerry: one anwswer he's a freak!

Julie says "Okay, that answers everything but this is intersecting ask Uncle Jesse about a Garbage disposable in the bathroom see his reaction about it. I would love to see Kramer discuss this with him after all now."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.