Nothing In Hazzard(Seinfeld/Dukes Crossover)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo: well' date=' you still should of told us, I probably would of like to have known.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, Uncle Jesse wouldn't been to pleased with what I done to Elaine I think our fued got a little far if you ask me? And especially at camp of all places you sometimes Bo I feel like were so different for being brother and sister."

Cue Bo's Crush

Elaine: alittle? we were fighting until camp ended' date=' remember.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie smiles and looks at her brother and says "Ya, but it sure was fun wasn't especially the prank that all us girls pulled on that stuffy camp counlser don't you remember Elaine it was your idea."

Elaine: ya' date=' the cousler almost sent us home because all of us were pulling pranks on each other.

Jerry: I cant belive you would pull pranks on her?!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "But he was 10 thow, he couldn't help it we all wanted to get his attention at the time."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jerry: Who was 10 the cousler?

Elaine: Weren't you listening?

Jerry: Uh' date=' No not really.

Elaine: Jerry!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Oh boy, even city guys don't listen you know Jerry I see why your a stand-up comedian now."

Brian says "That's pretty funny Julie, but mean now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jerry: That wasn't ' date='ean I accept it as a compliet thank you Julie.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Your Welcome Honey, just keep in mind when it comes to what we was agrueing over he looked like a cross of Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise Jerry."

Brian says "I'm going to be sick now, you don't want to cross those you'll be jumping on couches before long."

Cue Bo's Crush

Elaine: Sure' date=' I gave him a complient once he looked like tom Cruise.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "But I still thinks like Brad Pitt minus the Angelena Jolie and the kids by him."

Brian says "Your Terrible Julie!"

Julie says "Thanks you, very much Brian it do try to keep up with the skill you know but it's hard."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jerry: yeah youre right Julie' date=' George is Larry, Norman is Curly, and Kramer is Moe.

Kraner: Oh, you guys sure have a bit of humor. Lighten up.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jerry says "Kramer, you slide through the door instead of walking in the door."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jerry says "Kramer, you slide through the door instead of walking in the door."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well at least none of yours friends ever landed right into a tree that's feet right there."

Kramer says "Oh that, I got to see Julie."

Brian says "I don't know about you but it seems that it's getting late and I'm going to the Bluebird Cafe and if you want to join me Julie you can."

Julie says "Sure thing, but wait a minute that might be a problem for you how do you know where it's at Brian?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well at least none of yours friends ever landed right into a tree that's feet right there."

Kramer says "Oh that, I got to see Julie."

Brian says "I don't know about you but it seems that it's getting late and I'm going to the Bluebird Cafe and if you want to join me Julie you can."

Julie says "Sure thing, but wait a minute that might be a problem for you how do you know where it's at Brian?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Brian says "Oh what is this handsome guys name that the two of you was fighting over then?"

Julie says "Jason Kramer, he was the cutest thing in jeans right Elaine?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Brian says "Oh what is this handsome guys name that the two of you was fighting over then?"

Julie says "Jason Kramer, he was the cutest thing in jeans right Elaine?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Kramer says "Oh My Gosh you mean the two of you was fighting over my older half-brother I just met him last year. You'll be disappointed to know he lost all his hair even George has more hair than my brother now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Kramer says "Oh My Gosh you mean the two of you was fighting over my older half-brother I just met him last year. You'll be disappointed to know he lost all his hair even George has more hair than my brother now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Elaine says "What happened to Cindy, I'm just curious Julie."

Julie says "She died last year, but not before falling into a coma and having a baby girl named Molly her parents decision."

cue Bo's Crush

Elaine: Reallly ' date='I didnt know that where did you hear this?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "It's really a long story maybe you would like to join me and Brian and Bluebird Cafe he has no idea where it's at Elaine. I waiting for him to admit this right here and it's going to be funny I'm going along with him right now."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Elaine: you know you much funner at camp?

Jerry: Funner? Is that a word?

George: Do you mind if we get to to sight see Hazzard?

cue Julieduke

Julie looks at George and says "Go Right ahead, and if I was more fun at camp. Oh Elaine it's because by the time I was at Nineteen I had a daughter and going to college fulltime as well."

Jerry says "Elaine, and your from New York City."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.