Nothing In Hazzard(Seinfeld/Dukes Crossover)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter: well ' date='son ,I think he's about to give you a ticket for illegal parking?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "I'm not illegally parked I'm parked at your gas station and that's not fair he's crooked and corrupt from what you have said about him."

cue Bo's Crush

Brian says "Thanks Dad, I really appreciate that you know!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Clyde J. Movement was approaching the Hazzard line, and has he went by he read the population sign and laughed and says "Because we let them count us", Oh yeah right I don't believe that for one moment now all I have to do is get my package out of Brian's trunk without him noticing me as well. My boss, will be real ticked if the cops get ahold of that right there."

Brian's 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, has a Cb Radio, radar detector cd changer, sixteen disc changer in the trunk kept secret and race-car seat belts.

At the Cooter's Gas station Julie see that Rosco is writing a parking ticket on this 1957 Chevy Bel-Air and she is driving and crashes right into Rosco's patrol car. She parks it and gets out and says "Oh boy, that car had better have a cute driver because Rosco is going to be mad about this right here."

Cooter also see's her crash her 1969 Trans Am right into the back-end of Rosco's patrol car and he thinks to himself, what a distraction this must be some car now.

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Clyde J. Movement was approaching the Hazzard line, and has he went by he read the population sign and laughed and says "Because we let them count us", Oh yeah right I don't believe that for one moment now all I have to do is get my package out of Brian's trunk without him noticing me as well. My boss, will be real ticked if the cops get ahold of that right there."

Brian's 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, has a Cb Radio, radar detector cd changer, sixteen disc changer in the trunk kept secret and race-car seat belts.

At the Cooter's Gas station Julie see that Rosco is writing a parking ticket on this 1957 Chevy Bel-Air and she is driving and crashes right into Rosco's patrol car. She parks it and gets out and says "Oh boy, that car had better have a cute driver because Rosco is going to be mad about this right here."

Cooter also see's her crash her 1969 Trans Am right into the back-end of Rosco's patrol car and he thinks to himself, what a distraction this must be some car now.

Julie gets out of her Trans Am and looks at Rosco and says "Sorry Man, I was amazed by the year of this car and where is the driver if the car looks this good. The owner has to be just as cute now."

Julie says "No Need to be rude now, I just asking and I just seen the driver he's fine as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie walks over to where Brian is at and she says "Hey Cooter, fancy car over there who is it sure mighty fancy but it sure looks like Rosco wants to give it a parking ticket. You know, I'm sorry about hitting Rosco's car but I think my brakes are giving our on me lately. You know Angel going home from the weekend and she says that she's bringing all kind of Tarheel gear for the family."

Brian looks at Julie and says "That is my 1957 Chevy Bel-Air and It's fair everytime I get any kind of ticket on it my collecters insurance. They frown upon any kind of tickets, they don't even like parking tickets."

Julie says "Well nice, but next time have Cooter park in his garage then."

Brian says "Well, I'm his son from New York City and I planning on staying here for awhile."

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: Son' date=' why don't you just move the car before Rosco puts that ticket on the car. Hey Rosco, dont move!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Hey Brian I got an idea right here, just wait right here."

Brian says "Dad what is she up to right now."

Julie says "Hey Rosco, I'm working a scrapbook for my daughter to return to college with so I'm taking pictures of everybody in Hazzard and do you mind posing but a little away from that car I don't want any flash off that beautiful paint job now."

Brian smiles and looks at Cooter and says "Okay Dad, this is great now to take a care of a little Tom Foolery of mine own."

Brian goes to his car and moves while the Sheriff is smiling for the picture and doesn't realize that that 57 Chevy just got moved into the garage.

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: Do you think you could hurry up I gotta write a ticket for whoever owns that car.

Cooter: You know' date=' Brian, that was real smart of Julie to do that you should go thank her.

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "What car are you talking about Rosco?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: Do you think you could hurry up I gotta write a ticket for whoever owns that car.

Cooter: You know' date=' Brian, that was real smart of Julie to do that you should go thank her.

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian sees Julie and walks over to her after Rosco looks and keeps looking for the car he was going to write a ticket but notices that Julie's car is still there and smiles.

Brian says "Hey Julie thanks but I think your getting that ticket now?"

Julie says "Oh well, I just go and pay whatever ticket he rights for me this ought to be intersecting now."

cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: here you go Julie' date=' this is for loitering traffic.

Cooter: Loitering Traffic? Rosco, She's not lotiering anything.

Brian: What traffic?

Balladeer: this could end up in a tie.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Oh come on Brian, it's not worth your not going to win about this now!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Oh come on Brian, it's not worth your not going to win about this now!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Brian's 21 year old cousin Richard Head comes over to see what's going on as well. Rosco looked down and thought was a cute little kid, until he found out that he is a dwarf and he's 21 and Brian's cousin as well.

Bo's Crush

Brian's 21 year old cousin Richard Head comes over to see what's going on as well. Rosco looked down and thought was a cute little kid, until he found out that he is a dwarf and he's 21 and Brian's cousin as well.

Bo's Crush

Newman had just arrived and see's that Brian and some other people are talking with the Sheriff. And he walks over to him and says "Hey Brian, I couldn't help but notice that you parked your chevy in that garage over there."

Julie looks at Newman and says " Dang New Yorkers, can't keep their mouth shut for two seconds and it's really none of your business sir."

Newman says "And what is your name Ma'am?"

Julie says "Well it's Mz.Julie Duke not that it's any of your business I didn't catch your name by the way did meet the Sheriff by the way your parked in his spot over there."

Newman says "What! I'm Newman and yes I'm from New York City and I didn't know that was only for the Sheriff's car now?"

Balladeer: I think Rosco is a little annoyied seeing that car with New York plates parked in his car and that fact that Brian and Julie tricked him eariler?

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: How many Yankees can there be around here?

Brian: Oh' date=' about 5 or more.

Rosco: Oh, geez, you know I hate toursits.

Cooter: Oh, Rosco, give yourself a break.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "Hey Sheriff, I from New York but I'm moving here and I won't be no tourist besides it looks like dad needs help at the station."

Julie says " I think that's a great idea, but who are these other Yankee's around anyways Brian."

Brian says "Well let's see their's George Contanza, Elaine, Jerry Seinfeld and Cosmos Kramer and me of course. But Kramer, why take a little time to get used now he is a bit strange he comes over Jerry's apartment and slides through."

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: Jerry Seinfield? As in the comedian Jerry Seinfield?

Brian: Yeah' date=' I think.

Cooter: You know what Brian, I have an extra room up in the garage, you could use that til you find a good house.

Julie: So how are you related to Cooter, Brian?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "Well hell yeah, I'm his son Julie!'

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.