Nothing In Hazzard(Seinfeld/Dukes Crossover)

Here are some ideas me and Brian Lee Davenport have going right now(Brian is a real good friend of mine and we worked on character for him. First I'll introduce his character to everybody thow.

Brian Lee Davenport, is Cooter's illegiatmate son by his former Girlfriend. He drives a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air that is a Green/White two-tone job, original paint. Brian lives in the same apartment building as Jerry, Kramer and Newman. He found out that his real father's last name was Davenport but never knew what his first name was. He just broke up with Elaine Benes he got tired of her saying that she was his boy toy all the time. And he also got tired of her little issues with everything. Age 31.

Occupation -New York City Mechanic. He needed advice and went to Cooter.

Set 2008

George is actually Boss, Lulu and Rosco's nephew and he doesn't know this right now.

Jerry and George are fighting over the attention of Daisy Duke, but Daisy actually prefers Jerry because George's hairline remind her of Boss Hogg.

The Four of them go to the Boar's Nes, and Elaine puts Stink up about the watered down beer.

Newman is in Hazzard, to visit the post office on vacation. And ends up teaming up with Hughie Hogg to frame Jerry on something.

Kramer goes for a ride along with Rosco, and steals the patrol car with Flash on board as well. The sameday that the crew of Cops is going to show up in Hazzard to film a segment there.

George, Elaine and Jerruy are surprized by Kramer's action. Newman tells Rosco that Kramer is brains of the gang. Rosco is a fan of Jerry's stand-up comedy, but he don't trust Kramer because he looks crazy to him. Rosco says "Damm New Yorkers" when his patrol car gets stolen by Kramer.

Hughie is trying to make a play for Elaine Benes.

Kramer thinks he's helping the Dukes boys because he heard Boss tell Rosco to go to the Duke farm, well he was helping a strange twisted way.

Uncle Jesse doesn't trust the four New Yorkers at all, he think's very strange people, he doesn't think Jerry comedy is very funny!.

Cue Anybody who is daring to try.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry: you know' date=' Mr. Duke, Ive never seen anything like Hazzard before. It's differnent.

cue Julieduke(sorry for the misspelling)[/quote']

Uncle Jesse says "Well, I never met anybody like Kramer you actually got the Sheriff to agree to a ride along you know he never done that before. And Hazzard takes some time to get used as well, what part of New York City are the four of you's from anyways."

Cue Bo's Crush(Good Post)

Uncle Jesse says "Well, I never met anybody like Kramer you actually got the Sheriff to agree to a ride along you know he never done that before. And Hazzard takes some time to get used as well, what part of New York City are the four of you's from anyways."

Brian Lee Davenport is arriving in Hazzard, and his 57 Chevy is making some noises right now and he just not sure and he see's a gas Station coming up. (Brian had changed his last name to Davenport after he found that his real father's last name was after his mother died).

Cooter see's Brian pull in and he notices he looks alot like himself at that age and he wonders if he is his former girlfriend's son from back when.

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Jerry: Well, New york, of course and you're gonna get use to Kramer he's a mouthful Just like a baby.

cue Julieduke

Brian Lee Davenport is arriving in Hazzard, and his 57 Chevy is making some noises right now and he just not sure and he see's a gas Station coming up. (Brian had changed his last name to Davenport after he found that his real father's last name was after his mother died).

Cooter see's Brian pull in and he notices he looks alot like himself at that age and he wonders if he is his former girlfriend's son from back when.

Cooter: excuse me, who are you you look fimalar to me?

cue Julieduke

Jerry: Well' date=' New york, of course and you're gonna get use to Kramer he's a mouthful Just like a baby.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Uncle Jesse says "You know Kramer, you kind of remind me of the Sheriff when he was a young man. Kramer, you'll see what I mean by that eventually anyways and he's ball of nerves with Cops coming to Hazzard. I don't know what there going to cover thow were never get any big crimes here but the way Boss Hogg eats raw liver that should be a crime."

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: excuse me' date=' who are you you look fimalar to me?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "I'm Brian Lee Davenport and I'm from New York City, I looking for my father my mother's name was Angelena Norcom and she says my father's last name was "Davenport" so when after she died I changed my last name to "Davenport".

cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: well' date=' im a davenport, did you have a sister named Cindy Lou?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "Ya, I sure do but how did you know about Cindy Lou she took off to L.A. to be Actress about ten years ago and came back for Mama's funeral you know. I've been trying to get over Elaine she's my ex-girlfriend and she used me for a boy toy and she's was older and so many issues."

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: really? then I'm your Father' date=' so that's what happened to Cindy Lou. you got your Mother's eyes so what's brings you to Hazzard?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "You do actually and had to get away from Jerry, Kramer, Newman and Elaine and along with their friend George as well those five could drive anybody bonkers. Well dad, you see I'm a mechanic in New York City and that's how I met Elaine I fixed her car and she accused me of jacking up her repair bill. Now Jerry and Newman can't stand each other and they live in the same apartment building and Kramer is friends with Kramer and he's a character all by himself. But George you got to meet him you won't kno what to think of him Dad. Well also, Newman is the laziest Mailman you will ever meet he's always on vacation, I do mean all the time he doesn't even deliver all the mail they give him for his route."

Cue Bo's Crush

Brian says "You do actually and had to get away from Jerry, Kramer, Newman and Elaine and along with their friend George as well those five could drive anybody bonkers. Well dad, you see I'm a mechanic in New York City and that's how I met Elaine I fixed her car and she accused me of jacking up her repair bill. Now Jerry and Newman can't stand each other and they live in the same apartment building and Kramer is friends with Kramer and he's a character all by himself. But George you got to meet him you won't kno what to think of him Dad. Well also, Newman is the laziest Mailman you will ever meet he's always on vacation, I do mean all the time he doesn't even deliver all the mail they give him for his route."

Cue Bo's Crush

Brian says "Personally Dad, I think Newman is reading everybody's mail and then try's to deliver it when he's done with it."

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: Why is he doing that? so' date=' your in love with this Eline are you?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "I was at one time, but then I told her that I wanted us to have a baby and she looked at me like I was the crazy one. Newman, takes three shrinks to explain what he does now."

cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: so' date=' how long have you known elinae and her friends,Brian?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Brian says "Well I moved into the apartment building six years ago and knew Elaine for about three years but I'm not going back to New York City I want to stay in Hazzard?

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter: Rosco is the sherieff of hazzard which is owned by boss hogg and I did nothing that day.

cue Julieduke

Just then it seems that Rosco pulls in and Brian looks and says "Dad, is that the Sheriff he's looking at the back of my car and especially at my plates and taillights as well. What is he up right now, I don't like this feeling right now, and besides I'm parked and at a gas station he can't give me a ticket for anything."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.