KITT vs. General Lee

Brian Coltrane

Miss Dixie, this arguement is never moot, because both cars are outrageous cheats. KITT is a little more fantastic in the options package, I'll grant ya....but how many "real" Dodge Chargers can jump over a river, or a barn, and land intact without missing a beat of the chase?

I guess it comes down to which one suspends disbelief ( not to mention itself, in mid-air ) better. I'd have to say the General is more believable of the two. We only have to buy the landing. We don't have to get into the molecular bonded shell or the microwave jammer or any of that other crap.

Meanwhile, back in reality, I have a car with talents like invisible oil leaks ( undetectable by any mechanic, but nonetheless splattering my driveway) and the magic gas tank, which is always on " E. "

Brian

April 10, 2005 I had bought Knight Rider Season two from the Parmatown Wal-mart ( I shouldn't but I did) well I have to buy a new set now because every single dvd in the set has a skip in it. And get this show called "Mouth of the Snake" won't play the first thirty minutes of it.

Warning: Watch out for the Knight Rider Season Two sets, something fishy go on with sets here.

• 2 weeks later...
April 10, 2005 I had bought Knight Rider Season two from the Parmatown Wal-mart ( I shouldn't but I did) well I have to buy a new set now because every single dvd in the set has a skip in it. And get this show called "Mouth of the Snake" won't play the first thirty minutes of it.

Warning: Watch out for the Knight Rider Season Two sets, something fishy go on with sets here.

Julie,

If you have the receipt you may be able to return the discs to the store for an exchange or refund. If the store won't make good on it, you can either write or call the customer service department for the company that produced KR and see if they'll replace it for free. I know what those sets cost (I've been debating buying KR for a while now) and it's no joke to have to buy another one. If you don't have your receipt, probably going right to customer service for the DVD company (info should be on the box somewhere) would be your best bet.

LS3

• 2 weeks later...

LS3

I bought another season two set, and guess what it plays perfect but they guy in the episode called "Mouth Of The Snake" he was just as good as Michael in the show. He sure could junp thow in the show, he didn't rely on a car thow, what was the agency that he was working with called. I don't recall the actor name but I had a hard time keepin my eyes off David in the show.

• 1 month later...

I am buying The Dukes Of Hazzerd Season Four on Tuesday and for a update and all those Knight Rider fans out there Season three of Knight Rider comes out on December 6, 2005. Oh a wait a minute here, The Dukes Of Hazzerd Movie is in Theatres August 5, 2005. When is the Knight Rider movie coming out. From what I hear David Hasselhoff is involved with movie and their still looking for a location.

I am buying The Dukes Of Hazzerd Season Four on Tuesday and for a update and all those Knight Rider fans out there Season three of Knight Rider comes out on December 6, 2005. Oh a wait a minute here, The Dukes Of Hazzerd Movie is in Theatres August 5, 2005. When is the Knight Rider movie coming out. From what I hear David Hasselhoff is involved with movie and their still looking for a location.