You Might Be a Redneck If... Board Game

countrygirl1986

Yes Folks, Jeff Foxworthy has a board game out called "You Might Be A Redneck If...!"

Personally, I bought it, and I confess, I was looking through some of the trivia questions on it that determine if you move or not move (Ya move x no. of spaces for getting the question right, x number if you move wrong, it's different for each card, each card having four questions, only one of which is read during each turn).

Anyway, I was reading the cards, and I found one you guys might love!

You might be a redneck if...

You have a framed portrait of _____.

A. The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard

B. A hog

C. Dolly Parton.

Unfortunatley, the answer is B because the quote for the multiple choice question is really a Jeff Foxworthy Joke.

:innocent::rofl:

The game is available at Walmart, as is a General Lee with a working horn, and a remote controlled General Lee.

i wanted that game sososo bad.lol me and my sister got the are you smarter than a 5th grader board game for christmas. some of those questions are insane!!!!! i never remember learning alot of it in 5th grade.lol as for the remote control cars at wal-mart, i have one and the horn is very loud.lol i was riding in the back of my grandpa's truck and i made it go off and ducked and some guy waved him down and asked him where he got his horn.lol

Thank You, countrygirl, for posting that! It is always cool to see the Dukes of Hazzard Mentioned!

I was thinking about starting a thread about "You might be a Dukeaholoic if..." And I think that it is fair to say all three of you fit in that category! Unfortunaltely I don't own any pictures or anything! My sister has a cast picture, and a General Lee picture and shirt signed by Cooter, and all 7 seasons, though. So, that is probably as close to owning any Dukes merchandise that I'll be for a while!

Nice, JESSI! I laughed at your story! One time I saw my grandpa sweeping the road in front of his house... I guess he didn't want the road dirty! There's nothing weird about that, is there?! Anyway, nice story! I laughed!

Okay, I think that I am getting off topic here... Sorry!

General Grant

I got that game for Christmas. We've only played it once and didn't run into the Dukes question but now I want to play it again and look for it....plus it will be nice to be the only one to know the right answer on that one so thanks for the tip countrygirl.

You Might be a Redneck if You know the entire cast of Dukes of Hazzard but your Congressman. Can Anybody recall who their local Sheriff, Congressman and Senator for their town or whatever is. I'll go first my local county Sheriff is I think right now because I haven't heard the election results yet about Sheriff is Sheriff McFaul. And my Congress man is Dennis Kuccinch perhaps you heard of him he ran for President for a short while.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"you might be a redneck" game? Oh yeah. I would win that one since I already qualify for several of his jokes. Let's see.....

You might be a redneck if you have a school bus in your yard that doubles as a dog house....... I live next door to my brother in law and he has two (one dog house and one for storage)

You might be a redneck if your front porch collapses and kills six dogs. Well yeah that would happen. If my mother in laws porch collapsed, it would kill eight dogs.

And my inlaws seem to think that Taco Bell is real mexican food.

Does that qualify?