Alrighty Hazzardites, I need your help!

Ok people here's the deal,

I'm going to Dukesfest and had this idea that at Dukesfest they could have a trivia between the Dukes cast, The Dukes being on one side and the Law on the other. I wrote into them and asked and they replied saying they loved the idea and want me to send them some questions!!!

Here's your chance for you guys to shine and for Hazzardnet to gain more publicity with the Dukes of Hazzad Cast. I need some questions, only two per person please. I dont know yet how many questions they want me to give, so that's the limit for now. Make them good but not too hard remembering they did this show 30 years back and probably haven't watched much of it since then. :) This is gonna be great, lets quiz that cast and see what they really know *grin*

My three questions are: (Yeah I added one cause I couldn't pick between the three)

1. How many Duke cousins appeared over the seven seasons?

Answer: 7 - Bo, Luke, Daisy, Coy, Vance, Jeb Stuart and Judd Kane.

2. How many deputies have there been over the seven seasons?

There were 7 deputies in total - Rosco (demoted to several times) Enos, Cletus, Bo, Luke and Daisy.

3. Fill in the gap and name the character who said it: 'Bo! You got the IQ of a ________, a small one!'

You guys check these answers as well as others too. We need to know these are 100% accurate before I give them over. Come on guys, lets really quiz em.

Ok people here's the deal,

I'm going to Dukesfest and had this idea that at Dukesfest they could have a trivia between the Dukes cast, The Dukes being on one side and the Law on the other. I wrote into them and asked and they replied saying they loved the idea and want me to send them some questions!!!

Here's your chance for you guys to shine and for Hazzardnet to gain more publicity with the Dukes of Hazzad Cast. I need some questions, only two per person please. I dont know yet how many questions they want me to give, so that's the limit for now. Make them good but not too hard remembering they did this show 30 years back and probably haven't watched much of it since then. :) This is gonna be great, lets quiz that cast and see what they really know *grin*

My three questions are: (Yeah I added one cause I couldn't pick between the three)

1. How many Duke cousins appeared over the seven seasons?

Answer: 7 - Bo, Luke, Daisy, Coy, Vance, Jeb Stuart and Judd Kane.

2. How many deputies have there been over the seven seasons?

There were 7 deputies in total - Rosco (demoted to several times) Enos, Cletus, Bo, Luke and Daisy.

3. Fill in the gap and name the character who said it: 'Bo! You got the IQ of a ________, a small one!'

You guys check these answers as well as others too. We need to know these are 100% accurate before I give them over. Come on guys, lets really quiz em.

1. There are 8 Duke cousins.

2. You forgot Wilbur Fudge and Emery Potter.

3. Luke said to Bo, You have the IQ of a turnip, a small one in Swamp Molly after he blows up the outhouse

Jax

BoJames, can these be behind the series type?

Who was your stunt double?

What was put in a vehicle trunk for weight needed during stunts?

Which musical guest star did two concerts in one episode? (Mickey Gilley)

The inspiration for the characters of Bo & Jesse Duke was? (Jerry Elijah Rushing and his uncle Worley)

Urm...I dont think you guys understand. lol, by all means check the answers but give some of your own too! Dont answer them for the sake of answering them. I'm taking a quiz to Dukesfest and i'm compiling questions for it! And whose the 8th cousin, Gaylord Duke didn't count cause he was a phoney.

The guy that played Gaylord was fake but the man did exist, therefore there are still 8 Duke cousins.

Okay, I thought of some!!! I hope I didn't mess it up!!

How many of Boss Hogg's relatives appear on the entire run of the Dukes of Hazzard? (I think I got them all!! And I'm not including Bo from the episode,"My son, Bo Hogg"! :) Okay, 8 appeared: There's Rosco, Cletus, Lulu, Abraham Lincolin Hogg, Hughie Hogg, Jamie Lee Hogg, Big Dan Hogg, and Dewey Hogg.

Name the episodes in which Rosco usues the phrases "Dipstick" "Little Fat Buddy" and "Hot Pursuit"? Okay Dipstick appears first in Swamp Molly; Little Fat Buddy appears in Repo Men; and Hot Pursuit first appears in Mary Kaye's Baby.

How did I do, BoJames?

General Grant

That's a good one Bo...

Hm...I get two questions huh?

Ok...In "A Boy's Best Friend", what was the name of the showdog that looked like Flash?

In "Brotherly Love" What name was Jud known by in the boxing ring?

Nothing too hard...gotta feel for the law side though...they're all much older than the Dukes... Enos and Rosco both over 70 and 80... migfht not be fair to ask their minds to remember as much as Bo...

Okay, Sorry about that second question there, Bo!

How about a replacement:

In the episode "Coltrane vs. Duke" what is the name of the book that Boss Hogg reads to Rosco? Jack and The Bean Stalk (I just love that scene!!)

Is that okay?

I know what you mean, about them maybe not remembering. I didn't realize that Sonny and James were that old already! Better not make it too hard. Once you said that, I thought that if I were them I probably wouldn't remember such details that happened two weeks ago, let alone thirty years ago!

It sounds fun, if this actually does happen at Dukefest and some of you go, let me know how it was! Chances are I won't be going... :(

General Grant

How many of Boss Hogg's relatives appear on the entire run of the Dukes of Hazzard? (I think I got them all!! And I'm not including Bo from the episode,"My son, Bo Hogg"! :) Okay, 8 appeared: There's Rosco, Cletus, Lulu, Abraham Lincolin Hogg, Hughie Hogg, Jamie Lee Hogg, Big Dan Hogg, and Dewey Hogg.

General Grant

You forgot one. There was 9 not 8 relatives of Boss Hogg. The 9th was Thaddeus B. Hogg

Oh My Gosh!! I am so sorry!! I don't even remember Thaddeus Hogg, what episode was he on?? I am so sorry! I think I done made a fool of myself!:oops: OH, Boy, I did make a fool of myself, I just know it!

Anyway, thanks, JESSI, for catching that. Good Job! 8-)

JESSI: Did you remember him, look it up, or did you watch a show with that character in? Very good catch! I think you saved me a lot more embarrassment!

Thanks again, Y'all!

General Grant

What a wonderful idea, BoJames! I don't know how you came up with that idea, but it's super! :p

I could be wrong, but I think that I caught a few things:

* BoJames: Wasn't Miz Tizdale a fill-in cop at one time? I thought that her and Cletus had one day of patrol.

*General Grant: One of your questions was about how many relatives Boss Hogg had. Wasn't Maybelle (the telephone operator-I don't recall the exact typing of her name) his niece or something like that?

Like I said, I'm not 100% on those, but I just thought I would bring it up.

How much longer can we post questions on this thread? I can't think of any right now, but if we get another day or two, I might be able to come up with some by then!

Great questions everyone!

Laura Duke

Don't forget about Boss's "Big Daddy". Also, Boss's mother-in law was on "Mrs Rosco P Coltrane". You probably wouldn't want to count his aunt-in-law Clara Coltrane or his Uncle Silas Hogg since they only showed his house after he died and not him.

Laura, Mabel Tillingham is called Boss's cousin on "Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough" Closed captioning spelled her name Maybelle and the credits at the end spelled it Myrtle.

Excellent idea! The questions might make the cast remember some anecdotes which they can share with fans.

I hope I'm not too late but what about a question like :

Name 4 or 5 musical guests that were on the show. Answer: The Oak Ridge Boys (twice), Tammy Wynette, Hoyt Axton, Dottie West, Roy Orbison, Johnny Paycheck. Did I miss any?

Or How many many episodes did (insert cast member name) directed? Or more simply which cast members directed at least one episode?

Denver Pyle: (11) R.I.P Henry Flatt, The Great Santa Clause Chase, To catch a Duke, Bye, Bye, Boss, The great Bank Robbery, Goodbye General Lee, Dukescam Scam, New Deputy in Town, Share and Share Alike, LAwman of the year, The great insurance Fraud,

Sorrell Booke: (4) Coy vs Vance, A Boy's Best Friend, danger on The Hazzard Express, Strange visitor to Hazzard

Tom Wopat: (5) Lulu's Gone away, The Boar'S Nest Bears, Happy Birthdau General Lee, The haunting of J.D. Hogg, Enos and Daisy's Wedding

James Best: (2) Dead and Alive, Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard

John Schneider (1): Opening Night at the Boar's Nest - also credited as writer

Hey Bo, if you ever get time, the trivia question thread now has 87 pages so you have an ocean of questions to look though to pick your favorites.

Here are the other musical guests in addition to the ones that North of Border listed.

Mel Tillis (twice)

Loretta Lynn

Freddie Fender

Donna Fargo

Buck Owens

Milckey Gilley

Waylon Jennings

Stella Parton and Janie Fricke were singers but only acted on the show