Why We Love the Folks of Hazzard

Laura Duke

Hey Everyone,

I aplogize ahead of time, because this is a long letter. But, I got this in the form of an email, and I like it so much that I wanted to share it:

One day a teacher asked her students to list the names of the other

students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between

each name.

THEN SHE TOLD THEM TO THINK OF THE NICEST THING THEY COULD SAY ABOUT EACH OF THEIR CLASSMATES AND WRITE IT DOWN.

IT TOOK THE REMAINDER OF THE CLASS PERIOD TO FINISH THEIR

ASSIGNMENT, AND AS THE STUDENTS LEFT THE ROOM, EACH ONE HANDED IN THE PAPERS.

THAT SATURDAY, THE TEACHER WROTE DOWN THE NAME OF EACH STUDENT ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER, AND LISTED WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAD SAID ABOUT THAT INDIVIDUAL.

ON MONDAY SHE GAVE EACH STUDENT HIS OR HER LIST. BEFORE LONG, THE ENTIRE CLASS WAS SMILING. "REALLY?" SHE HEARD WHISPERED. "I NEVER KNEW THAT I MEANT ANYTHING TO ANYONE!" AND, "I DIDN'T KNOW OTHERS LIKED ME SO MUCH," WERE MOST OF THE COMMENTS.

No one ever mentioned those papers in class again. She never knew if

they discussed them after class or with their parents, but it didn't matter. The exercise had accomplished its purpose. The students were happy with themselves and one another. That group of students moved on.

SEVERAL YEARS LATER, ONE OF THE STUDENTS WAS KILLED IN VIETNAM AND HIS TEACHER ATTENDED THE FUNERAL OF THAT SPECIAL STUDENT. SHE HAD NEVER SEEN A SERVICEMAN I N A MILITARY COFFIN BEFORE. HE LOOKED SO HANDSOME, SO MATURE.

THE CHURCH WAS PACKED WITH HIS FRIENDS. ONE BY ONE THOSE WHO LOVED HIM TOOK A LAST WALK BY THE COFFIN. THE TEACHER WAS THE LAST ONE TO BLESS THE COFFIN.

AS SHE STOOD THERE, ONE OF THE SOLDIERS WHO ACTED AS PALLBEARER CAME UP TO HER. "WERE YOU MARK'S MATH TEACHER?" HE ASKED. SHE NODDED: "YES." THEN HE SAID: "MARK TALKED ABOUT YOU A LOT."

AFTER THE FUNERAL, MOST OF MARK'S FORMER CLASSMATES WENT TOGETHER TO A LUNCHEON. MARK'S MOTHER AND FATHER WERE THERE, OBVIOUSLY WAITING TO SPEAK WITH HIS TEACHER.

"WE WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING," HIS FATHER SAID, TAKING A WALLET OUT OF HIS POCKET "THEY FOUND THIS ON MARK WHEN HE WAS KILLED. WE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT RECOGNIZE IT." Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times. The teacher knew without looking that the papers were the ones on which she had listed all the good things each of Mark's classmates had said about him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THAT," MARK'S MOTHER SAID. "AS YOU CAN SEE, MARK TREASURED IT."

ALL OF MARK'S FORMER CLASSMATES STARTED TO GATHER AROUND. CHARLIE SMILED RATHER SHEEPISHLY AND SAID, "I STILL HAVE MY LIST. IT'S IN THE TOP DRAWER OF MY DESK AT HOME."

CHUCK'S WIFE SAID, "CHUCK ASKED ME TO PUT HIS IN OUR WEDDING ALBUM."

"I HAVE MINE TOO," MARILYN SAID. "IT'S IN MY DIARY"

THEN VICKI, ANOTHER CLASSMATE, REACHED INTO HER POCKETBOOK, TOOK OUT HER WALLET AND SHOWED HER WORN AND FRAZZLED LIST TO THE GROUP. "I CARRY THIS WITH ME AT ALL TIMES," VICKI SAID AND WITHOUT BATTING AN EYELASH, SHE CONTINUED: "I THINK WE ALL SAVED OUR LISTS"

THAT'S WHEN THE TEACHER FINALLY SAT DOWN AND CRIED. SHE CRIED FOR

MARK AND FOR ALL HIS FRIENDS WHO WOULD NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

THE DENSITY OF PEOPLE IN SOCIETY IS SO THICK THAT WE FORGET THAT

LIFE WILL END ONE DAY. AND WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT ONE DAY WILL

BE.

SO PLEASE, TELL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND CARE FOR, THAT THEY ARE

SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT. TELL THEM, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Reading this gave me an idea: why not tell one another how much we appreciate each other? I, personally, now some great people through this website, and I think that we should take the time to tell each other how much we love having one another around. Since this was my idea, I guess that I'll start, and hopefully this will create a great thread!

*LoriDavenport: Since I've met you, I have enjoyed getting to know you so much. You have such a wonderful personality, and are filled with spunk! Plus, you are so easy and friendly to talk to.

Emy-Rae Duke: You are so sweet, and I can feel such warmth, even when you are typing a letter. I can feel your good intentions. And, I've admired the fact that every time there's a new member, you are always there to welcome and greet them.

RogerDuke: To me, you've been the Uncle Jesse. You've been there to kind of guide me and give me such wonderful advice, but you do it with the kindness and love the Uncle Jesse gave to Bo, Luke, and Daisy. Plus, I've also admired how you aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in, while showing everyone respect and dignity along the way.

General Grant: For me, I've always had such a fun time reading your letters, they're filled with "human emotion" so to speak. You write as if you are talking right in front of me. In all of your letters, I've never seen you cut down, harass, or try to force your opinions on anyone. And, I've really respected that a lot from you.

BoJamesDuke: You are so much fun to be around! You always have a "let's have fun" attitude. You lighten up the mood, and I've always enjoyed chatting with you. I always laugh after hanging around you!

DaisyMae: I love being around you, too. You have a personality that is so enjoyable. You're easy going, and fun. I feel like no matter the question, you are so kind and patient and happy to answer it for me.

I hope that this thread will be a way for everyone to connect and show our love for one another.

Laura Duke

Well thank ya for the kind words Laura. I know Ive not been here for awhile, due to I been getting internet in my room and fighting to set it up.. but I'd like to say some things to my good buddies as well.

Laura--ya a good friend and easy to talk to.

RogerDuke- ya just like uncle jesse and I respect ya alot.

BoJames and DaisyMae- ya'll were the two who even got me addicted to Hnet and writing :D

Countrygirl-what can I say? I just love you to death your probably the craziest cousin I got sides BL...

BL- You keep me outta trouble so I gotta give ya credit...hehehe cause its hard to keep me outta trouble aint it? :wink:

Cowboy- I aint known as s'long as BL has, but for the time I have known ya, I havent gotten into so much danged trouble a'fore! LOL just kidding, ya been a great friend to me and have helped me in more ways than one..

Welp, I gotta be headin off ya'll...I got school I MUST attend...grrrr..

Keep it Tween the Ditches!

Lori

That's quite a post you've put up here Laura. I'm sure you've heard the saying "you're a hard act to follow". Well, it certainly applies in this case. I know it's been way overstated here but I gotta say it again. Everybody here really is like family.

If somebody posts something that is personal and sad we hurt for them. If it's happy, we smile with them. If they haven't posted for awhile we worry about them.

Like family, some friendships are stronger than others amongst members. After I met DaisyMae, Daney and TimDuke in person, I feel real close to all 3 of them. What a great group of people they are!! My first close friend on here was BoJamesDuke and our friendsip is awesome. Laura and General Grant are also 2 people I feel close to. The both of you have such positive attitudes, it rubs off on people. And of course I have to mention Lori and Julie, you 2 are great.

I feel like I'm giving a speech at an awards ceremony here....but finally I want to thank the moderators for all the time they put into the Hazzardnet...MaryAnne, Brian and Meadowmuffin. I didn't realize, until someone explained it to me recently, that none of this would be possible without Meadowmuffin. I don't know the complete history of the Hazzardnet (I would love it if MM could briefly post some details) but from what I understand, we owe this entire thing to our much loved Supreme Superior Commander. Thank you so much MM for making this possible. I hope you are aware how much joy you have brought to all us fans. Because of you, we're not just people who watch a TV show. We're truly residents of the best place on the planet, Hazzard County. We love ya Meadowmuffin.

Thank you to Laura for starting this thread. That was truly an amazing and exceptionally well-thought out plan you have going! I think that we should have stuff like this more often! I, too, recieved this letter in the form of an e-mail, and am sorry to say that I would never have thought to put it on here. So for that, I commend you! Thank you for thinking of all of us...

And thank you also to all of you who have posted, have thought of posting (I'd be interested to hear what everyone on the site would say about this one!) and for those of you who will post here in the future: I can't wait to hear about "Why we love the Folks of Hazzard"!

Thanks, Roger, I also consider you a great friend, person, and the Uncle Jesse of the Site. You have kept me in line when I was about ready to step out of line, and have always done so with understanding, and Patience. You just seem to have the respect of many of the folks here, including me. I've always appreciated the fact that you know when you need to be calm and serious, and when you can just have fun! You really are a great person to talk to and the person who really proved to me that this (and the Dukes) really is all about family! You are a great role model! You were also the first person to really welcome me into the group. Thank you so much!

Lori, as Laura said earlier... I love your spunk. You know how to have fun, but also know when to be serious. Thank you for the fun times and great personality. You also have a great sense of humor!

Julie, you are a fellow Knight Rider fan... what can I say!! Thank you for the pleasant conversations about the show we've had! You really are a very friendly and nice person!

Garrett Duke, I've enjoyed complaining about the weather with you! Not that you were complaining, but thank you for listening to me whine on and on about how cold it has been here, I'm sure you will be glad to know that Spring is here! I had such a great time!

DaisyMae, you really are a great person and I've had such a great time reading your posts, and your stories about The Dukes, Namely the Role Plays/ Round Robins. You are a very talented writer.

BoJames, you also are very talented at writing. I just love the way you can get into character, it is almost like talking to Bo himself! Thanks for the fun times!

Emy-Rae, you are so friendly and welcoming to every new person that comes onto this site. You treat everyone like you know them, and are very considerate to how other people feel. You have really been a joy to talk with!

Laura, thank you for being such a friend! You have always treated everyone with respect and dignity. Even if there have been differing opinions, you always hear the other person out and don't judge them or cut them down! You always try to please people and have never been rude to a single soul on here! Thanks! That is something I've always admired in you. Your sensitivity to how others feel, and you down right Funny sense of humor!

And thank you to the Moderators (thanks, Roger for reminding me about that one!!) as Roger said, without you all, we would be only watching the show and wondering if there were fans out there who were as passionate about the show as this group here is.

And to all of the members of HazzardNet, you truly do make this site what it is. Thank you for the fun times!

In a way, I also feel like I'm giving a speech at an award ceremony. I guess it's because I feel like I was just given an award. And being apart of this site and family, that is better than any award a person could recieve. So, I can't say it enough, but thank you So much to everyone! And Roger is right again when he said: " If someone posts something personal and sad we hurt for them. If its happy, we smile with them. If they haven't posted for awhile we worry about them." That about sums everything up about this site. I can't think of another site I've seen in which there are such close connections where you almost feel like you've known the people forever and they are a part of your family.

Okay, I think I've babbled long enough, so I'll stop before I bore you all to death, if I haven't already!

General Grant

I feel like I'm giving a speech at an awards ceremony here....but finally I want to thank the moderators for all the time they put into the Hazzardnet...MaryAnne, Brian and Meadowmuffin. I didn't realize, until someone explained it to me recently, that none of this would be possible without Meadowmuffin. I don't know the complete history of the Hazzardnet (I would love it if MM could briefly post some details) but from what I understand, we owe this entire thing to our much loved Supreme Superior Commander. Thank you so much MM for making this possible. I hope you are aware how much joy you have brought to all us fans. Because of you, we're not just people who watch a TV show. We're truly residents of the best place on the planet, Hazzard County. We love ya Meadowmuffin.

Awww, shucks, Roger. LOL. I can give ya some history on HazzardNet, but it'd be more like a saga than a short story. LOL. Lessee here...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away... err, wrong saga... hold on...

Oh yes, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back around '93 there was this little internet service called Prodigy. They had bulletin boards and all sorts of other amusements and I would participate in discussions about some of my favorite tv shows. I met a few folks in the DOH fandom through those boards and thought this whole internet thang was kind of cool.

Prodigy also had a cool little software program, I think it was called Hippy, that let you create your own web site on the Prodigy service. Well, around about 1995 or so, I put together a site dedicated to the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department. It was called.... The Hazzard County Sheriff's Department. Real original, huh? LOL. Cousin Don provided a lot of the photos for it. The site really took off. I was getting 300-400 emails a week, including some from a talented fanfic writer who had a cool new character named MaryAnne Coltrane. Khee! I let her post her stories in the Bookin' Room section of the site (bookin'... readin'.. hahah.. get it?) and she started helping me with content for the site. Another Rosco fan with the handle of HazzardOne started sending me sound files to use on the site and gave me ideas for several sections of the website.

The HCSD had a "Hazzard's Most Wanted" section where folks could sign up and put their "criminal profiles". LOL. We had a Lost and Found section, I forget exactly what that was for, but I think it was for memorabilia. We had the Impound, where folks could post pictures of their General Lee and Patrol Car replicas or even just their car that they were proud of. We might've been the first site to actually post pics of Dukes of Hazzard replicas on the Internet. There were only three other DOH sites online at the time, Gary's, Ray's, and Eric's. I don't think any of them are still online.

Anyway, we also had the Hot Pursuit section with pics of Rosco n' his deputies pursuin' them Dukes on all sorts of vee-hicles (trikes, horses, bicycles, LOL) and the Undercover section with pictures of Boss n' Rosco in some of their in-cog-nito disguises. We had the Villain section where we posted pics of the likes of Cassius Claybourne and other baddies. We also had the APB section for "breaking news". LOL. We used Yahoo Groups for much of our "forums" type discussion. I'm sure a lot of those discussions are still online somewhere, but for the most part they've been abandoned in favor of HNet's forums.

Most of the veterans you see on HazzardNet I met through the HCSD site. 'Round about early 1999, I decided to do a more general Dukes of Hazzard website instead of focusing on just the sheriff's department. We used a lot of the content from HCSD to create HazzardNet and I had lots of great help from MaryAnne and others. In late 1999, MaryAnne introduced me to Brian. We became fast friends and probably not too long after, Brian started helping us with content for the site. Brian's come up with a lot of great ideas and basically handles all media contacts when journalists n' such contact us for info.

Now, you'll probably see that a lot of the forum veterans have join dates of around 2001. That's because our forums went kablooey at one point and we started over from scratch. LOL. Durn hackers. Rosco wanted to cuff 'em n' stuff 'em.

Where was I? Oh yeah... the site has kind of evolved over the years and taken on a life of its own. There've been good times n' bad times, but through it all, my good buddies MaryAnne n' Brian have helped me hold it all together. We've probably been the oldest and longest continuous Dukes of Hazzard fan presence on the Internet and that's kind of cool to think about. We like to call it CyberHazzard. I think Brian coined that term.

I could go into a lot more detail about how we got to meet the cast and a lot of other cool stuff that HazzardNet and the HCSD has allowed us to do, but HazzardNet is really about the folks... all the fans that come here to this little community and interact. :)

So, was that brief enough? LOL.

Thank you so much, Meadowmufn! That was really interesting!!

I guess I never realized that HazzardNet evolved from another site (did I get that right?) Well, that was one brilliant idea from you to start Hazzard Net! I am eternally grateful for that. At least I know I'm not the only dipstick out here! (Not that I am saying anyone is a dipstick!) But to me, that term is almost a compliment... sometimes...!!

Thank you so so much, not only to meadowmufn, but also to Brian and MaryAnne! You three make a great team! And it shows every day on this site what a great team you make, and what a great site you have!!

General Grant

Hey Everyone!

This has really been enjoyable to read about all the friends/family everyone has met along the way. I'm so glad that there is a feeling of connection.

I do apologize-Roger and General are absolutely right. Thanks to the moderators for all of the hard work they do. So much of the time, I take this place for granted-I don't stop to think about how much work it must really be. So, my thanks for all you do on here to keep this place running, and to make us happy!

I hope that others will use this thread as a way to tell one another how much your friends have impacted your life. So much of the time, they don't know that what they are doing is creating a "positive domino" effect.

Laura Duke

Thanks so much for that history lesson MM. It was really cool learning that. When I read your post, I caught myself sounding like Waylon from "Happy Birthday General Lee" when he found out that the General was painted orange because Cooter didn't have enough of any other color...."All this time I always wondered how that happened" (Well, it goes something like that) Thanks again for creating the Hazzardnet.

Thank you to Laura for starting this thread. That was truly an amazing and exceptionally well-thought out plan you have going! I think that we should have stuff like this more often! I, too, recieved this letter in the form of an e-mail, and am sorry to say that I would never have thought to put it on here. So for that, I commend you! Thank you for thinking of all of us...

And thank you also to all of you who have posted, have thought of posting (I'd be interested to hear what everyone on the site would say about this one!) and for those of you who will post here in the future: I can't wait to hear about "Why we love the Folks of Hazzard"!

Thanks, Roger, I also consider you a great friend, person, and the Uncle Jesse of the Site. You have kept me in line when I was about ready to step out of line, and have always done so with understanding, and Patience. You just seem to have the respect of many of the folks here, including me. I've always appreciated the fact that you know when you need to be calm and serious, and when you can just have fun! You really are a great person to talk to and the person who really proved to me that this (and the Dukes) really is all about family! You are a great role model! You were also the first person to really welcome me into the group. Thank you so much!

Lori, as Laura said earlier... I love your spunk. You know how to have fun, but also know when to be serious. Thank you for the fun times and great personality. You also have a great sense of humor!

Julie, you are a fellow Knight Rider fan... what can I say!! Thank you for the pleasant conversations about the show we've had! You really are a very friendly and nice person!

Garrett Duke, I've enjoyed complaining about the weather with you! Not that you were complaining, but thank you for listening to me whine on and on about how cold it has been here, I'm sure you will be glad to know that Spring is here! I had such a great time!

DaisyMae, you really are a great person and I've had such a great time reading your posts, and your stories about The Dukes, Namely the Role Plays/ Round Robins. You are a very talented writer.

BoJames, you also are very talented at writing. I just love the way you can get into character, it is almost like talking to Bo himself! Thanks for the fun times!

Emy-Rae, you are so friendly and welcoming to every new person that comes onto this site. You treat everyone like you know them, and are very considerate to how other people feel. You have really been a joy to talk with!

Laura, thank you for being such a friend! You have always treated everyone with respect and dignity. Even if there have been differing opinions, you always hear the other person out and don't judge them or cut them down! You always try to please people and have never been rude to a single soul on here! Thanks! That is something I've always admired in you. Your sensitivity to how others feel, and you down right Funny sense of humor!

And thank you to the Moderators (thanks, Roger for reminding me about that one!!) as Roger said, without you all, we would be only watching the show and wondering if there were fans out there who were as passionate about the show as this group here is.

And to all of the members of HazzardNet, you truly do make this site what it is. Thank you for the fun times!

In a way, I also feel like I'm giving a speech at an award ceremony. I guess it's because I feel like I was just given an award. And being apart of this site and family, that is better than any award a person could recieve. So, I can't say it enough, but thank you So much to everyone! And Roger is right again when he said: " If someone posts something personal and sad we hurt for them. If its happy, we smile with them. If they haven't posted for awhile we worry about them." That about sums everything up about this site. I can't think of another site I've seen in which there are such close connections where you almost feel like you've known the people forever and they are a part of your family.

Okay, I think I've babbled long enough, so I'll stop before I bore you all to death, if I haven't already!

General Grant

Hey thanks, General Grant to takes alot to be fan of both Dukes and Knight Rider both most people want to you get off the fence and decide but we can't decide between the two of them.

Why doesn't John have an original Kitt at the Dukesfest and have a Race between him and David Hasselhoff just for fun?

Hey thanks, General Grant to takes alot to be fan of both Dukes and Knight Rider both most people want to you get off the fence and decide but we can't decide between the two of them.

Why doesn't John have an original Kitt at the Dukesfest and have a Race between him and David Hasselhoff just for fun?

Hey if any of you's are ever in Parma and your at the Day Drive McDonald's not the one in the Mall ask about Julie I work there. I can promise you two things no grounds in the coffee and real good service and I won't make you take a number and show your id.

You're most certainly Welcome, Julie! I know what you mean, they seem like worlds apart. The Dukes are just fun, but Knight Rider involves High-Tech stuff! But I love them Both! I think that is a great idea to have the Origianl KITT and Michael with the Original General Lee and Bo race against each other, but they'd better tie!!

Anyway, thanks again Laura, for starting this thread! It is a lot of fun!

General Grant

You're most certainly Welcome, Julie! I know what you mean, they seem like worlds apart. The Dukes are just fun, but Knight Rider involves High-Tech stuff! But I love them Both! I think that is a great idea to have the Origianl KITT and Michael with the Original General Lee and Bo race against each other, but they'd better tie!!

Anyway, thanks again Laura, for starting this thread! It is a lot of fun!

General Grant

Do you think David Hasselhoff would agree to it?

Anyone mind if I get in on this gig?

I have too many friends on here to count (and I am sorry if I forget anyone, there are too many of y'all!)!

First off, thanks to the Administrators. Maryanne... Brian... Mufn... Always there to lend a helping hand. Don't ya just love them? Could I get three cheers for them?

Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray!

Now on to the others!

My friends who I talk to regularly or semi regularly on messenger... Cowboy, Lori, Dixie, James, Kristy/Garrett, BL, Konrad, Kelly, Richard...

and the folks I only speak to once in a blue moon

Daney, Val, Alex....

and the ones I used to talk to but have become MIA (Or I haven't seen online, possibly b/c they need some peace to do work LOL) EssyJane, Chance, Vicki, Val...

and of course the ones I talk to on here through the forums (too many of ya to name)...

I love y'all! *hugs for everyone!* Always someone to talk to when I'm bored!

Countrygirl1986,

I'm so glad that you decided to post to this thread! You have such a way of expressing yourself, you have such a thoughtful personality (even if it is being typed!):p I really enjoyed reading yours (and everyone else's)!

Thanks, also to Julie. It was nice of you to pop-in and write about Knight Rider-I know that some people are crazy about the original show, and it was neat to see a connection with the both of you!

Talk to you later!

Laura Duke

Okay I promise to put a better post here when I can think of things to say to the many people I have to say thanks to. Just dont have time right now.

Love to you all, Life wouldn't be as interesting without you mixed bunch to talk to. I'm glad that DUkes has brought us all together and may this site live and the friendships we make last a long long time. *hugs to you all*

Well Said, BoJames! Life certainly would not be as interesting or fun without all of you! Thank You!

And do join in, CountryGirl, glad to have you posting! It is nice to see that you have so many friends here!

Y'all keep up with this one, I think it is a brilliant Idea!

Oh, Laura, were you refering to me when you said that some people were crazy about the original series?! Khee! Khee!

General Grant

Hey just wanted to drop in and say thanks to all of y'all who made me feel real welcome and sometimes it does actually feel like I'm really part of the family. I did like everything everyone had to say on this but when I finished reading all the posts the first thought that ran through my head was wow this really sounds like everyone's leaving instead of just taking the time to remember everyone they've found friendships with.

one last thought I really don't like March Madness.

LJ-Davenport

Hey just wanted to drop in and say thanks to all of y'all who made me feel real welcome and sometimes it does actually feel like I'm really part of the family. I did like everything everyone had to say on this but when I finished reading all the posts the first thought that ran through my head was wow this really sounds like everyone's leaving instead of just taking the time to remember everyone they've found friendships with.

one last thought I really don't like March Madness.

LJ-Davenport

It feels more like Christmas than Easter with all this Snow right now.

Sorry it sounds like everyone's leaving, because it's far from that. I guess it can sound like I'm leaving at times, but that's just the way I write. I try to be as honest about how i feel about people as possibe.

I think that's so neat how you've found so many friends, LizzyJackson-Davenport.

It kind of does look like Christmas instead of Easter, JulieDuke!:p

Laura Duke

People I talk too

James Duke - You're cool fun and imaginayive.

Countrygirl1986- Understanding and fun to talk to

Sara Davenport- You're so Kind ^_^

Richard - fun....Don't throw bugs at me! lol

Julie: You're really nice and welcoming ^_^

General Grant - your compasionate and understanding

Jessie- Kind and caring.

Garrett- its nice chatting with you you're friendly

Thats all my friends.

then theres Alex,Chet,Roger you guys are alright I dont talk to y'all that much but you seem ok

Wow Emy-Rae! What a great note. I really liked it a lot. I think it's so cool, that through this website, you were able to make all these new friends. And, to think you were going to leave. :p Sure glad you didn't!

I have a question. Did your mom pass away or something, you have the note with the candles. Just wanted to make sure everything's okay with you.

Laura Duke:D