"CLASSIFIEDS: For Sale"

Cowboy

*shrugs not knowing what's the reason behind the flyers*

Julieduke picks up the flyers and says "Well I'll be somebody is looking for his soulmates I wonder who that could be now?"

She looks at a little closer and finds it be her cousin Chet, and thinks to herself that he can't find a girl on his own this is pretty funny now.

What I really want.... *Leans my back against the wall pondering deeply.*

Ya heart and soul is used to feel happiness and pain...*Swallows.*...but its never so simple... happy or sad... *Rubs my hands together suddenly feeling alittle nervous in a lost sort of way. Like walking down a empty, endless hallway.*

I guess... what I really want... is to not have this heart and soul anymore. I cant take back all the things that I have done... *Takes my hat off a carpet of short black hair beneath, so unlike my kin in every way, like a storm cloud and a sunny day. Clears throat alittle bit keeping my eyes down.* I could say I'd take all those things back but... but it wouldnt matter.... it'll never matter. So... rather then carry it around with me... sell my heart and soul. Let someone who can put better use to it have it... so that I dont have to hurt and suffer in my own guilt, though Im sure that pleases many.