Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Angelena: I dont think he cared he's never liked anyone.

Bo says "That might be true but the song called "Trashy Woman" by Confederate Railroad is about a guy that dates a woman that is totally againist what is parents think he should go out with that's all. And don't you care that your mom lost her trust fund, but she did find truth love I think but that's important right."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: well I do' date=' uncle bo, do think i'll get someone?[/quote']

Bo says "Sure pick the guy you love with your heart and just don't go looks. The handsome guy might be married after all and have kids as well. Let's head home and I got to talk to Grandpa about his cancelling your mother's trust fund he could cancel mine as well as far as I'm concerned Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: sure' date=' uncle bo have you met anybody yet?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Well Angelena there is somebody I might let you and your mother meet her sometime she is real nice and you'll like her she's from Virginia and I met her in Phoenix as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Well Angelena there is somebody I might let you and your mother meet her sometime she is real nice and you'll like her she's from Virginia and I met her in Phoenix as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie looks at Micheal and says "Is there anyway of turning of Kitt, you got to know someway."

Micheal says "I had to a long time ago, but I don't like to thow."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angelena: How did you meet her in Phoenix' date=' if she's from Virginia?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "It's a very long story Angelena, I'm sure you don't want to hear it right now and besides your Mom wants you to talk with Lizzy right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: wet? I dont mind if its long.

cue Julieduke

Bo says "Well, I invited your Aunt Shannon to go skinny dipping once we got to Hazzard and well Uncle Luke had the General Lee at time and Rosco spotted us well he got dressed fast enough but we was still wet at the time."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo smiles and says "Ya, your Aunt still tease's me about that as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Why don't you head back for the farm, your Aunt keeps hinting at another baby and you know I wouldn't mind another girl Angelena but she really wants a son. I told her that he would be just like me but do you know your cousin Cassidy very well, she is a cheerleader for Hazzard High and she kept chearing for the our football team and she was flirting with opposing quarterback then he fumbled the football. Everybody was cheering and she ain't just me I don't know who is now."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

After finally realizing what the Congressman had said about Julie's trust fund Lizzy pulled away from Luke, who groaned slightly at the loss of contact.

"Dad you wouldn't do that to me would you?" Lizzy asked glancing between her shoes and Cooter's face.

"I could never cut you off because of who you love. You are my daughter and I love you and I will always support you whether you date a doctor, a lawyer, a congressman, or a down home country boy. Just make sure your head and heart agree because it's not good to jump in with one and not the other." Cooter answered hugging Lizzy tightly.

"I love you too Daddy." Lizzy answered returning the hug.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Why don't you head back for the farm, your Aunt keeps hinting at another baby and you know I wouldn't mind another girl Angelena but she really wants a son. I told her that he would be just like me but do you know your cousin Cassidy very well, she is a cheerleader for Hazzard High and she kept chearing for the our football team and she was flirting with opposing quarterback then he fumbled the football. Everybody was cheering and she ain't just me I don't know who is now."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angelena: How old she she, Uncle Bo?

After finally realizing what the Congressman had said about Julie's trust fund Lizzy pulled away from Luke, who groaned slightly at the loss of contact.

"Dad you wouldn't do that to me would you?" Lizzy asked glancing between her shoes and Cooter's face.

"I could never cut you off because of who you love. You are my daughter and I love you and I will always support you whether you date a doctor, a lawyer, a congressman, or a down home country boy. Just make sure your head and heart agree because it's not good to jump in with one and not the other." Cooter answered hugging Lizzy tightly.

"I love you too Daddy." Lizzy answered returning the hug.

Cue anyone.

Anglena says "Grandpa, I just can't believe cutting off my trust fund because of who I love and you know what it just don't matter. Come here a minute I just got to show you something Uncle Jesse just showed that show's your wrong about my father and mother or who I know as them."

Congressman Tropicana walks over to Julie and says "Okay, what do you want to show me that could be so important you know the first girl I feel in love my father said was wrong but I didn't make such a stink as you did her name was Abby MacDonald's I loved her with all my heart and she did as well. But my father, said it wasn't meant to be but the worst thing was she died at Pearl Harbor, this was three years after we broke up it was said that she was engaged to marry a Marine and he took it pretty bad when she died. I did as well, but never told your Grandma about sweet little Abagial MacDonald's yes your oldest Aunt was named after her. Could you've imagined what my wife would've said if she knew where the name came from, I still think about her I survived and she died it just wasn't fair Julie."

Julie pulls the picture out of her pocket and shows it to her Grandfather and says "You see how little and fragile I was in that picture, Daddy wasn't afraid to hold me and he loved me you can see it in that picture and how come you never told us about Abaigal MacDonald before that's a beautiful love story. I bet you knew that if she lived you could never go to any Marine doing's without wandering if she was there uh."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush

Anglena says "Grandpa, I just can't believe cutting off my trust fund because of who I love and you know what it just don't matter. Come here a minute I just got to show you something Uncle Jesse just showed that show's your wrong about my father and mother or who I know as them."

Congressman Tropicana walks over to Julie and says "Okay, what do you want to show me that could be so important you know the first girl I feel in love my father said was wrong but I didn't make such a stink as you did her name was Abby MacDonald's I loved her with all my heart and she did as well. But my father, said it wasn't meant to be but the worst thing was she died at Pearl Harbor, this was three years after we broke up it was said that she was engaged to marry a Marine and he took it pretty bad when she died. I did as well, but never told your Grandma about sweet little Abagial MacDonald's yes your oldest Aunt was named after her. Could you've imagined what my wife would've said if she knew where the name came from, I still think about her I survived and she died it just wasn't fair Julie."

Julie pulls the picture out of her pocket and shows it to her Grandfather and says "You see how little and fragile I was in that picture, Daddy wasn't afraid to hold me and he loved me you can see it in that picture and how come you never told us about Abaigal MacDonald before that's a beautiful love story. I bet you knew that if she lived you could never go to any Marine doing's without wandering if she was there uh."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush

Correction I went to say "Julie".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.