Weekly Communtiy Chat

General Grant

Hey North_of_Border1!

I hope to see you tonight chatting! Don't worry, I am sure that you will do much better than I will! I am horrible at chatting, but I have a blast doing it. I feel sorry for everyone on the receiving end of it. I am always inseting my comments late!

Anyway, I am sure you and I will know what the other is saying!

General Grant

I'll catch y'all tonight!

Well? I pop in and you leave? I'm sure I had a glimpse of you before accidentaly kicking myself out. LOL

It was fun last night. I could actually follow and not reply two subjets too late. LOL

Hey Y'all!

I apologize North_of_Border1! I didn't even see you! I checked in late at about 7:15 CST (I think) and saw that 1 person was chatting, but when I went to the chat room, no one was there! I could only stay on a couple of minutes anyway, so I didn't stick around. I am so so sorry. I'm just plain embarrassed 'bout that! It sounds like you did a lot better than I do on the chats! Good Job!!! It really is hard to get your comments in on time. I think I must come in 5 to 10 subjects too late.... Sorry everyone!

Did anyone show up to chat? I hope someone had fun Sunday chatting with fellow Hazzardites...

I am sorry to hear that Emy-Rae Duke. Did you try to chat in the forum web page, or the pop-up? For me the pop-up used to work, but it doesn't anymore. When the chat room pops up, do you click the gray screen? That is what I have to do to get in.

Anyway, maybe next week. I hope that I catch up with y'all next time.

General Grant

It's OK General Grant. I'm not mad, just teasing. Barely saw me myself! LOL

Must have been me you saw. I went in said Hello and then out I was. LOL Took me only a minute to get back in. I actually kicked myself out twice!

There were about six of us at the Boar's Nest.

The pop-up thing doesn't work for me but the chat in forum does. I don't have hi-speed access and it take a moment to load but not long. Perhaps Emy-Rae needs to download a more recent version of Java script or whatever that thing is called.

I will definitely chat again!

Hey Y'all!

North_of_Border1... I figured you were joking, but I thought I'd better make sure. Oh, I know what you mean, I have dial-up, so it takes a little while to load, and I am ALWAYS getting kicked off! I just hate when that happens! Everyone must laugh at me because they can never tell if I am coming or going.

Poor Emy-Rae! I hope that you can figure it out, I want you to get in on the fun, too!

Hey xxgeneral_lee01xx... I feel bad that no one was there to chat with last night. I am pretty sure that Sunday would be your best shot to chat, unless you see if someone else is online and you sneak in a chat. Usually people will come!

Hope to catch y'all next week!

General Grant

Poor LoriDavenport! I sure do hope that you can make it to chat this week. I feel bad that you have to clean the whole house all by yourself!

Emy-Rae: I sure hope that you can make it, too.

Well, I guess that I hope that all of you can make it! I'll try to be there, but I never can tell. I can forget easily sometimes! :-P

Laura Duke

Hi Everyone,

So, was there a chat on Sunday? Sorry I couldn't make it, I wasn't feeling 100%, and am still recovering. If you did chat on Sunday, how was it, and who made it? Is there going to be a chat this coming Sunday?

Lori, were you able to snooker your way into not having to clean and join in on chatting? Hopefully you were able to chat.

Talk to all of you soon!

Laura Duke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Y'all!

I haven't been in the chat room for quite a while, but does anyone want to continue on with the Weekly Community Chat night? We can all decide on a day and time, if you'd like...

I believe that we had it Sunday at 7CST (8EST) P.M. Any other suggestions, or does everyone like that?

Hope to see y 'all sometime and I hope that I remember!

General Grant