LA Love (a Dukes/Diagnosis Murder story)

Dusty nodded her head. "Julie I have never benn so sure in my life. Our father was in this very room and kept me come. I even asked him if I was dead and he said no. And then he told that he was my guardian angel and for mr to go back to sleep." Dusty said with a serious expression.

"I think it's time for us to put in a call to the one family who can look into this Julie. Uncle Devon owe's us a favor. If our father is alive, I intend to find out. We have kept in the dark for to long." Dusty said. She hoped that Julie wouldn't do anything stupid with her in the hospital.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty nodded her head. "Julie I have never benn so sure in my life. Our father was in this very room and kept me come. I even asked him if I was dead and he said no. And then he told that he was my guardian angel and for mr to go back to sleep." Dusty said with a serious expression.

"I think it's time for us to put in a call to the one family who can look into this Julie. Uncle Devon owe's us a favor. If our father is alive, I intend to find out. We have kept in the dark for to long." Dusty said. She hoped that Julie wouldn't do anything stupid with her in the hospital.

Cue Julieduke

Julie says "No Dusty, I dad has to be dead he can't be alive that's not possible I don't believe it at all."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 2 weeks later...
"I know Jules, I know. But the possiblity is there. I mean how can a dead guy be in this very room, unless he wasn't dead to begin with. The only person who can shead some light on this situation is Uncle Devon." Dusty said with a grim expression.

Cue Julieduke

Julie says "Sis, you might be right but one question how come he came to see you now what's so special and if he's alive where has he been all this time no disrespect to him or nothing and maybe we should talk to Uncle Devon about this here."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"I really don't sis. I mean the only thing I can think of is that maybe dady was into something deep and to leave, but why not take you and me as well?" Dusty said as she scratched her chin with her good hand.

Cue Julieduke

Julie says "Maybe, he thought that he thought that we would be safer in Hazzard with our family around. You know, whatever he got into if they found out about the two of us they would try to kidnap either you or me."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 6 months later...

"Yes, but you forget sis, that Joey was in that same car accident as Mama and Daddy. They were supposedly killed instantly and Joey surrived the reck only to die in the hospital a week later because of his injuries. I mean, this doesn't make any sense at all. And we both know that Uncle Devon as the pull to find out what really happened to our brother and parents." Dusty said with a big sigh.

Cue Julieduke

"Yes, but you forget sis, that Joey was in that same car accident as Mama and Daddy. They were supposedly killed instantly and Joey surrived the reck only to die in the hospital a week later because of his injuries. I mean, this doesn't make any sense at all. And we both know that Uncle Devon as the pull to find out what really happened to our brother and parents." Dusty said with a big sigh.

Cue Julieduke

Julie says "But sis, it's possible are parents are still we never was allowed to see there bodies and she ask are Uncle Devon don't you think."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 2 months later...
"You're right Jules. I mean, at our parents and Joey's funreles, their was a closed casket at each of them. I truly believe that the answer is with Uncle Devon." Dusty said as she turned towards the window.

Cue Julieduke

Devon was just sitting wandering if he should tell Dusty and Julie that there parents was still alive or not right now.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.