Pick your Characters!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shakes his head, putting his hands on Enos' shoulders*

Enos, you gotta do what's right...you didn't become an officer of the law t'be part of a corrupt system now didja? So many people in Hazzard rely on ya t'be the only law officer we can trust...I don't wanna charge ya with false arrest Enos but i'll have t'if you arrest me...an' 'sides, you tell Boss an' Rosco that that's what i'll do they'll drop the charges anyhow...you know Boss dont like to be in the middle of a law situation where he's got no one on his side...

....and don't ferget this Enos....a man's gotta have his priorites in order if he expects ta sleep at night. your word to the Almighty has to be your top priority and your family and friends come next. Now I understand the fix yer in but you gotta understand that we can lose everything here and I know ya don't want that. Besides, you know that if Boss ever tried to fire the only decent lawman we got in this county, the people wouldn't stand for it. Hazzard folks has got their priorities too and they'd boycott Boss's businesses faster than a Beagle on a cottontail if he tried ta git rid of you. Now, you know as well as I do that old windbag is just blowing out a bunch of hot air.

Besides I still got an ace in the hole when it comes to old Boss. It might not be a big enough card ta help us keep our farm but I can personally gaurantee ya that it will git ya yer job back *pause* that is if'n he even fires ya ta begin with....