Pick your Characters!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse walked into the house troubled...wondering if the number of times he will be coming through the door are now controlled by Boss Hogg and not the Good Lord. As soon as he sat down with a cold glass of lemonade the phone rang. "I wonder why the boys aren't calling on the CB", he thought aloud.

It was Jesse's old Ridge Raider friend Henstep MCCullum on the other end and not the boys at all. Henstep was so excited he could hardly talk.

"Hey Jesse, did ya hear the big news? They're going to build a big horse race track somewhere around here. I can hardly wait. Ya know how much I love bettin' on them horses old buddy. This place is gonna be a real ding buster. I hear it's goin' be the best one in the state."

Bo frowned a little before he looked to Luke.

"Hey...our family's got some friends in the government right...I mean you were in the Marines...why dont you call up your contacts and see what they can find out on the government end and i'll sneak around the court house and see what I can find...Boss should be at the Boar's Nest by now eating lunch and Rosco's out on patrol...only Enos to get around and that shouldn't be hard..."

*Nods a little to Bo's comment but suddenly stops the truck in the middle of the road, his jaw dropping as he stared at what used to be Boss Hogg's "Drive Carefully" billboard. "Bo...do you see what I see?"

*On the board instead of Hogg's face was a picture of a horse track with the Words "Hogg Horsepark- coming soon!"