Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?

runningwild

I was thinking about opening up a RP site so that people can play particular characters and what not. I know you guys know how all that works because I believe I may have rp'd with some of you all before.

I'm thinking about making it through greatestjournal because I've had a lot of experience with that and find that I like it the best.

I don't have all the details right now, but those of you who are interested let me know what you think. Either post here or leave me a message. I'm really interested in getting this started and hope that I can find some more people that are willing to participate.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Thanks Ya'll.

I definitely will take made up characters mostly because the character I play is made up. Plus, I think they add to the story. I think everything'll be just fine with the site as long as we get the usual Luke, Bo, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Rosco, Cooter, Enos, and Boss Hogg. Maybe not all of them at once, but a few at least Bo and Luke to get things off the ground.

Once I get the site up and running I will definitely get in touch with anyone interested with the link. I'm sure that it won't be too long. Who knows I may even come up with something tonight, but don't keep your fingers crossed. Lol

I'm glad that at least one person is interested.

Thanks for the reply LoriDavenport

I do have my own rp site too ya know Daisy :-P You were a member at some point lol. Yeah I'll play along, but I have to say now that if it gets to the point that there are way too many made up characters I'll have to pull out because it really does ruin my fun...especially if they're extra long lost Dukes cousins. Nothing against the people who made up those characters, but there are enough cousins to go round and Bo and Luke do not need more brothers and sisters. It just gets too complicated. The only characters that I have rp'd with that I've ever felt really truly comfortable with is BL Davenport. I'm starting to get to know Lori a bit better, but Lori the person knows what I feel about that already. ;-)

not for the duke farm rp, the one was running was talking about.

my char i created

played by Perdita Weeks

Full Name: Emily Rachel Duke

Nickame: Emy-Rae / Emy

CB name: Little Lamb

Age 10

Hair/eyes: Blond/blue

Grade: Hazzard Elementry 5th grade.

parents deceased. Sara Duke and Jacob Wilson

History. Emy-Rae came to live with her grand Uncle Jesse when she was only 6 months old. Her dad used to abuse her mom. Sara finally had enough and called her Uncle Jesse and told him everything. She and her baby came to live with him that same night.

A few days later Jacob found her and killed her. He was sent to jail. He sometimes appears to get back his daughter but we all know that Uncle Jesse would never let that happen.

I'm glad to see some interested people.

I'll try to set up the site here within the next week, but don't shoot me if I can't get it done. It's suppose to snow here this weekend, so maybe that'll give me some time.

I may just have to check out BoJames' site. I didn't know anyone on here had one, so I'm glad to see that there's one I can check out.

I'll get back to people on whether I think their original characters can work because I share the same view that some originals, especially the long lost family and the hundreds of Duke cousins, do get old. I like to keep things simple with the original cast and so made up characters that add to the plot creatively not those that come bouncing out of the hills.

Please let me interupt for a second. You folks know that I don't do fanfic or RP or anything but if anybody ever starts something that you don't have to go to other links AND characters outside of the series are not involved, I would be interested in trying. I'm only mentioning this for future consideration. The Dukes Talk Show is pretty cool. Why is that considered "Round Robin" and not RP?

lol ok guys, I am keeping non original characters to a minimum and I promise extra characters have to be exceptionally good like BL and Lori to even be considered.

And Roger! Don't worry about it, there are instructions on how to rp on the site and all of us are on hand to help. My site is not unlike posting on hnet! I look forward to seeing you and i1976 please come be Enos! It would be great!

Hey y'all, just a thought but we can create a forum here at HNet for role playing too. And it can be restricted role playing with just the original characters too (as opposed to the open ended format of the RRs). It would be up to whoever starts the RP to keep folks in line but remember the Mods are available to come in and lay down the law. :)

Would you guys like me to create a forum for y'all? Just say the word!!

Hey y'all, just a thought but we can create a forum here at HNet for role playing too. And it can be restricted role playing with just the original characters too (as opposed to the open ended format of the RRs). It would be up to whoever starts the RP to keep folks in line but remember the Mods are available to come in and lay down the law. :)

Would you guys like me to create a forum for y'all? Just say the word!!

GREAT!!! Thank you.