Truth, Love, and Justice

LoriDavenport

Jesse *visibly upset looks down at ground at then back up at his nephew*

Luke, I've always taught you kids ta admit it when yer wrong and now I suppose it's my turn.

I reckon I'm just so worried about what Bo's a gittin' hisself into, I just didn't think about that.

*stands up after sitting on stack of firewood beside house*

Can ya forgive me?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The next morning, Charlie Drutton did what he always did.. a quick breakfast, a kiss and a hug from his wife and daughter, and out the door to his office he went. Only though, he wasn't expecting to have some company along with him. Rebecca decided she'd go to work with her father and "help him". Now, judge Drutton wasn't old and over the hill just yet, he knew his daughter was up to something, though he wasn't sure what.

" Alright Becca, now tell me..just what are you up to?"

Jude Drutton asked his young daughter curiously, sitting beside him. Rebecca just looked at him and gave him a sweet gentle smile.

"Why, nothing daddy...I just figured you'd need some help in the office today is all.."

Rebecca said all casual like..she knew that what Bo was going to ask her father today would cause him to blow up and go off like a rocket.

As they arrived at Drutton's office, Rebecca got out, looking around. She was nervous, scared, and above all else edgy.

(Sorry fellas it took me longer than expected, I just had a writer's block there for awhile..)