Dallas Season Eight.

Julieduke

Which Guy did you like better on Dallas?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Guy did you like better on Dallas?

• J.R. Ewing
    • Bobby Ewing
    • Gary Ewing
    • Ray Krebbs
    • Cliff Barnes
    • Jock Ewing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was watching the episode called "Sue Ellen's Choice" where she ask's J.R. for divorce I don't think anybody seen that coming now.lol. Well, they had Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray doing the commentery and Patrick mention this college game where when Dallas was on in Prime-Time they pull a character's name and you had to go drink for drink with your character on the show. Now I could see this working on an episode of The Dukes Of Hazzard, Smallville(Maybe, see only Lionel and Lex drink on the show most of the time) and Supernatural. Now this would be could if somebody got a season set of Cheers and tried it with that show, they was always drinking. Just a intersecting party idea for everybody on Hazzardnet. Something Intersecting here as well did you know that the actor that played the older guy living with the younger lady plays the Sheriff on Dallas occasionally. And he was the Father on "The Dukes Of Hazzard Movie from 2005. You might remember the guy that is talking to Bo in the General and then he realizing that Luke was with his daughter and the funniest chase scene started from there.

P.S. For all of y'll that never heard of Cheer's it came before Fraiser but it might work with Frasier as well.

I was watching the episode called "Sue Ellen's Choice" where she ask's J.R. for divorce I don't think anybody seen that coming now.lol. Well, they had Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray doing the commentery and Patrick mention this college game where when Dallas was on in Prime-Time they pull a character's name and you had to go drink for drink with your character on the show. Now I could see this working on an episode of The Dukes Of Hazzard, Smallville(Maybe, see only Lionel and Lex drink on the show most of the time) and Supernatural. Now this would be could if somebody got a season set of Cheers and tried it with that show, they was always drinking. Just a intersecting party idea for everybody on Hazzardnet. Something Intersecting here as well did you know that the actor that played the older guy living with the younger lady plays the Sheriff on Dallas occasionally. And he was the Father on "The Dukes Of Hazzard Movie from 2005. You might remember the guy that is talking to Bo in the General and then he realizing that Luke was with his daughter and the funniest chase scene started from there.

P.S. For all of y'll that never heard of Cheer's it came before Fraiser but it might work with Frasier as well.

Dallas Season Nine come outs on July 15, 2008. Check it out at www.ultimatedallas.com/episodeguide/season8.htm. Don't worry this will take you what Werner Bros calls Season Nine.

• 4 weeks later...
Dallas Season Nine come outs on July 15, 2008. Check it out at www.ultimatedallas.com/episodeguide/season8.htm. Don't worry this will take you what Werner Bros calls Season Nine.

Last Saturday I was watching my season four set of Dallas set, and noticed this little thing in the "Trouble at Ewing 23" episode when they find Dukes you can hear The Dukes of Hazzard on the tv and some dialouge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Thanks Julie. Maybe someone else will know what came on at 10:00 before Falcon Crest debuted.

Here's another one I was wondering. How many years was Jock on the series? I always liked him. I missed him when he died.

He was in the first four seasons. I always liked him as well he reminds me of Grandpa Szenger but with more money.

Hey Julie, who's grandpa Szenger?

My wife picked up season 1 of Dallas today while shopping as a Christmas present for both of us. Dukes is the only TV series we own but we might eventually collect the Dallas series. When she got it home and looked closer, she noticed that is actually season 1 and 2!!!

Well Grandpa Szenger is my Grandfather I only knew one short year because of Grandmother's family interference but the ones that did it are gone, but he always told me that I looked like her as well. She died in 1948, and she was his first wife and in many way I think she was true love or even soulmate.

Hey Julie, are you the biggest Dallas fan on the Hazzardnet? I have some questions but I'm not interested enough to try to look things up on the internet. For example, are all of the actors who played the main characters still alive?....except Jock of course...

Well I actually got into Dallas in February when after I realized I watched all seven seasons of Dukes and I'm not sure about that right there.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got done watching the first episode of Dallas. It sure brings back a lot of memories. I know I never would have gotten into Dallas if it weren't for it being on right after Dukes. When I was 19 (1979), I always used to go to my grandparents just down the road and watch Dukes on Friday night. My parents only got one channel (NBC) but my grandparents had a little more money and could afford a good antenna so they got CBS and ABC too. Good thing. Otherwise, I never would have seen Dukes.

• 1 month later...
I just got done watching the first episode of Dallas. It sure brings back a lot of memories. I know I never would have gotten into Dallas if it weren't for it being on right after Dukes. When I was 19 (1979), I always used to go to my grandparents just down the road and watch Dukes on Friday night. My parents only got one channel (NBC) but my grandparents had a little more money and could afford a good antenna so they got CBS and ABC too. Good thing. Otherwise, I never would have seen Dukes.

I just bought yesterday season ten of Dallas and today I bought season five of Reba at Target.

Hey Julie (or anybody else) do you have a guess what season Denver Pyle was on Dallas? I have the first two seasons and I'm already most of the way through the first season and haven't seen him yet. I doubt he would have appeared after that because he was so busy with Dukes (unless he appeared on Dallas after 1985).

I'm really not enjoying Dallas as much as I thought I would. It's okay but not as good as I remembered it.

Hey Julie (or anybody else) do you have a guess what season Denver Pyle was on Dallas? I have the first two seasons and I'm already most of the way through the first season and haven't seen him yet. I doubt he would have appeared after that because he was so busy with Dukes (unless he appeared on Dallas after 1985).

I'm really not enjoying Dallas as much as I thought I would. It's okay but not as good as I remembered it.

The last couple of seasons somewhere.

Thanks for the info Julie. Now I'll know not to look for him in the first two seasons I'm watching. I bet he probably didn't do too much work after 1985. I hope he had a chance to enjoy life a little before heading off to Hazzard Heaven. Of course, there's a good chance he loved acting so much it wasn't like work to him.

That reminds me of a saying...

Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Thanks for the info Julie. Now I'll know not to look for him in the first two seasons I'm watching. I bet he probably didn't do too much work after 1985. I hope he had a chance to enjoy life a little before heading off to Hazzard Heaven. Of course, there's a good chance he loved acting so much it wasn't like work to him.

That reminds me of a saying...

Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Still looking for that right now.