Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie:Ok' date=' where are we going to get those supplies?

Bo: Ruebottoms

Jesse: At 30 Mph!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Okay Bo, take is easy on the turns and please nothing fancy as well."

Bo says "This reminds me of the time, that Uncle Jesse and Aunt Martha had taken us home Julie. But not Jesse because we didn't have the same daddy. And Social workers had picked Jesse and he kept saying he needed to take care of his little brother and baby sister. And I promised Aunt Martha and Uncle Jesse that I was going to be the best big brother ever. I never did teach you how to make spitballs now, I guess you didn't need to know that I was reminded kindly you was a girl and it was different with you."

Julie says "Oh Bo, I can't believe you wanted to teach me how to make spitballs when you was a little kid. Don't worry, Daisy and Daney taught me how to when I told some boys in my glass shot spitballs at me. Of course, I tried it out and got sent to the Principals office that day!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: See Bo what kind of infleunce you place on her!

Bo: What Inflence?

Jesse: Bo' date=' Just take it easy, ok.

Bo: ok.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, Jesse it was Daisy and Daney that taught he how to do spitballs they learned it from Luke just don't tell Uncle Jesse okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Fine' date=' I won't tell.

Bo: Is that why Uncle Jesse took you home early that day?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Oh darn Bo, you found out but at least I got back at the boys that kept teasing."

Jesse says "With that attitude your never going to land a husband sis? I guess I should forget about walking you down the aisle then."

Julie says "I'll get married someday, but If I don't want to it's my choice big brother."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo: She hasn't acted this way since that boy had caught her eye in the eighth grade?

Julie: It ain't funny bo.

cue Julieduke

Jesse says "Now Sis, I want to hear about the guy in eighth grade. I missed all the good stuff maybe you should tell us about it because Julie sure isn't going to tell us."

Julie says "Okay Bo, two can play that game what about the girl when you was senior and gave you directions to her house and it was straight to Yuchey Swamp. Everybody at the house couldn't stop laughing about the bad directions now, it was pretty funny she got you good."

Jesse says "Bo, how pretty was she and you must've really wanted to go with her as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Well she was that cute, all I did was got mixed up on was my directions.

Julie: Sure did, everybody died laughing. The guy in the eighth grade, Oh my Gosh, I was so had a big crush on him I was acting moody to eveyone.

Bo: More Like being to Bossy.

Julie: Shut up Bo.

cue Julieduke

Bo: Well she was that cute' date=' all I did was got mixed up on was my directions.

Julie: Sure did, everybody died laughing. The guy in the eighth grade, Oh my Gosh, I was so had a big crush on him I was acting moody to eveyone.

Bo: More Like being to Bossy.

Julie: Shut up Bo.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says " I see somebody can get bossy at times, hey is Julie always like this or just when doesn't want you to talk about something at the moment."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Well' date=' it's usually when I make fun of her.

Julie: and that's the only time I hate it when he does that.

Jesse: Now, I understand that, but why were you moody of your crush, Julie?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Because, by the time I did get his attention he told me that girls like me won't amount to nothing and quiting bugging him. He basically thought I was below his standerds I almost hit him Jesse."

Jesse says "You'll amount to something trust me your stubborn and there is alot of stubborn people in college and with degrees as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Oh' date=' your not that syubborn just mean (laughs)

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "I'm not mean, just pregant and very moody right now how come a man can't give this a try just once. I do know one thing is the men was having babies there would less kids around."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo:Julie' date=' Just hang tight we're on the way to the hosptial ok.

Jesse: Bo, just dont drive fast, ok.

Bo: I aint driving fast am I , Julie?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie smiles and says "Not Really Jesse, you ought to see when he's racing in this car."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.