Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter*on cb*: doesnt know what she pregrent? Oh hey y'all I just found some dirt tracks that might interst you.

cue Julieduke

Bo says *on cb* really that sounds very intersecting, it's very long story in fact we didn't even anything happened for an entire month ourselves and she's feeling funny and acting moody at everybody. I thought it was just Luke at first you know how it his."

cue Bo's Crush

Luke*on cb* ya I understand' date=' Bo, It's just like me and My little brother, don't worry,Bo, she'll be fine.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Luke, I got an older brother myself but a little sister is something that everybody needs you know what I mean she's like a little sister to you as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Uncle Jesse: *on cb* now bo you know nothing gonna happen to Julie shes a duke remember?

cue Julieduke

Bo says *on Cb* Ya, I trying to keep that in mind but you know she's just so sad and upset ever since she realized what happened last month and she's so fragile as well. You know you've been telling me and Luke to keep and eye on her ever since I can remember and this happens Uncle Jesse."

Cue Bo's Crush

Uncle Jesse*on cb* Well' date=' do you remeber when I told you to look after daisy too?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says *On Cb* Ya, and she ended up in jail and after she helped us get the one-arm bandits, no wonder the girls in the Duke family have to be so tough Luke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says *On Cb* Ya, and she ended up in jail and after she helped us get the one-arm bandits, no wonder the girls in the Duke family have to be so tough Luke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Xavier and he decides to take off the gag off of her, and he says "So when do you think your family is going to get here darling."

Julie says "Don't call me Darling, I'm not your darling and I don't want to be here as well."

Cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Xaiver: well' date=' my dear, well find out know wont we?

Julie: Let Go!

Xaiver: No, my dear, come I'll show you fun!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie decides to use the best defense a woman and has and goes the cheepest shot she can make and Xavier falls to the ground looking at her in digust.

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.