Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

Lori: well instead of bo how about you go and get rosco. julie says what are you kidding i can get rosco in a flat 2 second out flat. Lori says ok every body get reay.

Meanwhile Arthur says that boss hogg had paid him a good deal on money and cant wait to kidnap one of the dukes.

cue i1976, LoriDavenport or Julieduke

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori sighed as she watched Julie walk up to get Rosco, hearing the two chatter upstairs she smiled and told Bo and Luke to distract Enos. As those two went up she heard one grab the keys, she saw them fly down the steps. Lori ran over and grabbed them, unlocking shannon's door. She took Shannon's hand and went to the top of the stairs, seeing Enos's back turned she and Shannon made a break for it. She helped Shannon climb through the winodw of her black charger and sped off. She got on the CB once she knew the boys and Julie was in the car.

"Boys...this here's Whiskey Bent.....meet at this highest peak in Hazzard.."

Everyone knows thats Eagle Point.

Lori, unaware that her cousin was gonna be set up drove to Eagle Point and waited with Shannon,"Just you wait honey...If I know Ole' Bo and Luke they'll be here within two shakes of a lamb's tail.."

She sighed and waited.

Julie says "Bo, Enos is getting awfully close and besides I am wandering what if Arthur Bandini ain't really an Italian Cop after all. I heard him talking like he was in the Godfather movies and he's sounded like he was cussing and Enos seems concerned about him at our farm."

Cue Bo's Crush or LoriDavenport or i1976

After his meeting with his "friends" (or not?), Arthur is back again at the Duke's farm, sitting on the sofa, thoughtful.

Uncle Jesse and Daisy are looking at him. They don't know where he went nor whom he met. The phone rings again, and this time uncle Jesse notices that the accent of the voice in the phone is foreign (it's the same accent of Arthur), whereas the voice of the first call for Arthur was american. "Officer, another call for you", uncle Jesse says.

Arthur stands up, answering the phone and beginning to talk in italian.

After that call, uncle Jesse asks to Arthur "Who's he?"

Arthur answers "One of my colleagues", then he sits down again.

Bo says enos maybe you should go back to the farm and check on arthur ok. enos ok' date=' bo lll go. Lori says bo, luke where are you? I got Shannon let's roll.

cue LoriDAvenport, Julieduke or i1976[/quote']

Julie says "I'm worried about Uncle Jesse and Daisy he strikes as not being a cop and it seems that Enos doesn't trust him at all lately. Bo I feel so bad I didn't jump right in my car and take for college when you had seen Arthur coming you didn't trust him them why did I have to tell our family name I feel like this all thing is all my fault now. How could I screw up so badly now he at the farm with Daisy and Uncle Jesse and where in the world is Daney at right now."

Balladeer: And You thought you felt bad, now Coy and Vance are coming to surprize visit Uncle Jesse unaware of everything going on right now at the Duke farm. I wonder will they show in time to be any help and what is going to happen to Daisy. And Little Julie Duke ever going to get to take off for college now.

"

Cue i1976 or LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

Julie says "I'm worried about Uncle Jesse and Daisy he strikes as not being a cop and it seems that Enos doesn't trust him at all lately. Bo I feel so bad I didn't jump right in my car and take for college when you had seen Arthur coming you didn't trust him them why did I have to tell our family name I feel like this all thing is all my fault now. How could I screw up so badly now he at the farm with Daisy and Uncle Jesse and where in the world is Daney at right now."

Balladeer: And You thought you felt bad, now Coy and Vance are coming to surprize visit Uncle Jesse unaware of everything going on right now at the Duke farm. I wonder will they show in time to be any help and what is going to happen to Daisy. And Little Julie Duke ever going to get to take off for college now.

"

Cue i1976 or LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

Julie is sitting in the General Lee, and she is so worried and it seems that she doesn't want to let her brother or cousin know of this right here. Oh why did she have to put her foot in her mouth and tell that guy what there name was and she should've taken off when Bo had told her to do so. And she wanders what is B.L. Davenport going to say whe she finds what she got her family into and now it seems that Lori is also and Shannon as well.

Cue i1976 or LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush.

Julie is sitting in the General Lee, and she is so worried and it seems that she doesn't want to let her brother or cousin know of this right here. Oh why did she have to put her foot in her mouth and tell that guy what there name was and she should've taken off when Bo had told her to do so. And she wanders what is B.L. Davenport going to say whe she finds what she got her family into and now it seems that Lori is also and Shannon as well.

Cue i1976 or LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush.

Julie says "Hey brother, you remember that show I used to love to watch called "Knight Rider" with that talking car named Kitt I wish that car and Flag was real right now he could have some super help right now no offensive."

cue i1976 or LoriDavenport or Bo's Crush

In the patrol car Enos and Arthur talked a lot. Arthur explained to Enos why he was in Hazzard and how he was trying to arrest those felons (they thought he was a felon too). He explained that he met them and he knew they wanted to kidnap Daisy with his help.

Daisy and uncle Jesse were in the car too, 'cause Arthur didn't want to leave them alone at the farm. It was too dangerous.

Arthur had a plan to arrest the felons. He smiled and he said "First, we have to find you're cousins and friends. We are going to organize a good show for those felons. Ready to act?"

Lori says ok but still we gotta get Shannon outta this mess. bo says ok y'all we're here im sorry lori we just forgot. Julie says what matters is you're here now.

cue i1976 Lori davenport or julieduke

Julie says "You know when I'm at OSU I'm going to miss stuff like this but I got this letter from Doc and she says I need to talk to her about something. Oh yes, I did see her and she says my Asthma is okay and she gave me a new inhaler and she gave the number of a Docter Friend of her in Columbus and if anything should happen I should call him."

Cue Bo's Crush or i1976 or LoriDavenport

Bo says Julie you know if youre conditions bad' date=' uncle jesse would let you go.

cue Julieduke, LoriDavenport or i1976[/quote']

Julie says "Sometimes I wish that I didn't have Asthma everytime I tried out for sports the coach would just look at me and ask the samething everybody ask and yes the situation last years at the Boars Nest(This reference to a post I had posted on a A Few Good Bad Guys) and I freaked when I didn't have my inhaler with me but so many people came to help me out that I was flattered as well. But what didn't help was later on at the Tri-County hosptial and docter and then later Uncle Jesse lectured me on always haveing my inhaler with me and knowing where in the world it was at. And I'm not a dumb blonde like that dumb city docter called I was so mad at him but he had no right to call me that Bo. You know your sister better than that now maybe I forget to check my tires or put gas in my car and run out but that common around here. Lori, everybody in Hazzard treats me like I'm a little girl still I guess they haven't forgetten that my folks died when I was only three months old."

Cue Bo's Crush(Sorry Julie just had to get that off her chest now) or LoriDavenport or i1976

Bo ok im sorry come Shannon dont be scared me luke and julie and Lori will take you back to the farm. Ok said Shannon. Lori says i follow you guys in my car.

cue Julieduke Lori davenport or i1976

Julie says "Lori, well it seems that Bo and Shannon need their privacy and can me and you just talk on the way home. Besides I just want to talk that's all, shoot when you left for the Marines, I had seen I was younger and didn't even drive yet. I don't get it you know I thought about joining the Marines like my brother and cousin. You know didn't realize that Asthna could keep out of so many things.

Bo Crush or LoriDavenport or i1976

Lori says i dont think theyre ready besides i can help you get ready for osu.

cue Julieduke' date='i1976,Loridavenport[/quote']

Julie says "Thanks Lori, but what are they not ready for another Duke in the Marines or another woman wanting to join and I have one thing to say about OSU look out Buckeyes here comes one eager Hazzardite ready to learn a thing or two."

Cue Bo's Crush or i1976 or LoriDavenport

Lori says thats a good thing' date=' right. Shannon well im glad you're going somewhere Julie but we havent met properly like neither i had your brother or youre cousin or even Lori.

cue Julieduke, Loridavenport or i1976[/quote']

Julie says "Well, it seems that if I stay in this county and go to local college the local law will just try to find something to get me into trouble and I don't need that."

Cue Bo's Crush or LoriDavenport or i1976

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.