Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

Everybody is welcomed to join in but this should be about the day that she leaves for Ohis State Unvisersity and everything that happens today.

September 1, 1987

Dear Diary,

I can't believe today is really here I have blackie all packed up and all the warnings from my brother, Luke, Daisy, and Uncle Jesse. Boy today is going to be different I'm leaving for college first time I'll be all alone and just me and nobody to yell at me right now.

Daisy has made me all kinds of clothes for college and she even knitted me some sweaters because she knows Ohio tends to be a little colder than Hazzard. She has warned me about college party's and not to drink too much as well. Luke and Bo has warned me about city guys and how they have all kinds of tricks to take advantage of me because I'm eighteen years old. Even Rosco, Enos and even Boss Hogg is going to miss me. Well because I did something no other Duke did not get in trouble and go to college as well. Uncle Jesse is going to make it look like he's not crying and that I'm going to okay. Personally I'm worried right what If I don't make and what if my car breaks down on the way there as well. But Cooter gave my care the once over and he says it's okay and Luke as checked my tires for the third time and keeps asking me if I know how to change a tire. Bo is going to miss me right now and it seems that Mz. Tixdale will miss me when I use to work at the post office after school. Boy Uncle Jesse was so proud when I got the job at the post office he told me that if a Duke wants why they should reach up and go and get it and that's what I want with college. And also I'm not gaining those Freshman ten like everybody keeps telling me about.

Cue anybody(join in the fun)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is welcomed to join in but this should be about the day that she leaves for Ohis State Unvisersity and everything that happens today.

September 1, 1987

Dear Diary,

I can't believe today is really here I have blackie all packed up and all the warnings from my brother, Luke, Daisy, and Uncle Jesse. Boy today is going to be different I'm leaving for college first time I'll be all alone and just me and nobody to yell at me right now.

Daisy has made me all kinds of clothes for college and she even knitted me some sweaters because she knows Ohio tends to be a little colder than Hazzard. She has warned me about college party's and not to drink too much as well. Luke and Bo has warned me about city guys and how they have all kinds of tricks to take advantage of me because I'm eighteen years old. Even Rosco, Enos and even Boss Hogg is going to miss me. Well because I did something no other Duke did not get in trouble and go to college as well. Uncle Jesse is going to make it look like he's not crying and that I'm going to okay. Personally I'm worried right what If I don't make and what if my car breaks down on the way there as well. But Cooter gave my care the once over and he says it's okay and Luke as checked my tires for the third time and keeps asking me if I know how to change a tire. Bo is going to miss me right now and it seems that Mz. Tixdale will miss me when I use to work at the post office after school. Boy Uncle Jesse was so proud when I got the job at the post office he told me that if a Duke wants why they should reach up and go and get it and that's what I want with college. And also I'm not gaining those Freshman ten like everybody keeps telling me about.

Three Months Prior

June 1, 1987(Graduated Day)

Dear Diary,

I can't believe today is here I'm graduating from Hazzard High and I got some pretty good honors. Mz. Tixdale gave me the day off, and she is so proud and she keeps telling me that I'm going places and it seems that is was yesterday that I was following Bo around the county. Enos even said hi and it seems that there is surprize party planned at the Boar's Nest because everybody keeps telling me not to go there I wonder what they up there sleaves.

Julie here's a knock at there door and it's here brother Bo and he's asking is she is ready to go and a graduate from Hazzard High.

Cue Anyone.

September 1, 1987

Dear Diary,

Oh in the meantime is seems like song "Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me by John Schneider" is playing on her car radio and she just loved that song and she was singing along when somebody was coming on the driveway to go see her off.

cue Anybody

Oh in the meantime is seems like song "Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me by John Schneider" is playing on her car radio and she just loved that song and she was singing along when somebody was coming on the driveway to go see her off.

cue Anybody

Julie had seen that her brother was helping with something and she says "Hey Bo, your going to miss me uh there is one thing I want to look while I'm going to college in Columbus I hear that we have Grandparents there and I would love to meet them."

Bo says "I would love to meet them too but you know about what's going on and besides your the one that would really wants to know them more than me."

Julie says "Well let's see there your grandparents as well and it's something that someday you might want to meet them."

Bo says "Oh I'm too old for meeting my grandparents besides there probaly too busy to meet me right now anyways."

Julie says "Oh I'm going to miss Brian and Alex and as they see how what they get away with from the Sheriff and his deputies as well. Why don't believe it's somebody I've haven't seen in a really long time I wonder what he wants."

cue Anybody

c

Cue anybody

Bo seems very worried 'bout that man. He knows that he met him somewhere but he doesn't remember where.

The man approaches.

Julie says "Sir, I don't know who you are please let go of me I don't want to go with you I leaving for College today and not going with you."

Just then Enos comes up and spots one of the escaped felons that was Hazzard a few years ago and he was too close to let the Duke know he was there at the time.

Cue i1976

Enos says "Hey sir. What's the problem with that girl? I think that this girl has just told you that she doesn't want to come with you. Do you understand english?"

The man looks at the deputy coming near him, so he smiles. "Sorry officer, I'm mistaking this girl with someone else" the he looks at Julie "Sorry signorina" (in english means "miss, or young lady")

(cue Julie. Hey, why the italian man have do be the bad boy? LOL)

Enos says "Hey sir. What's the problem with that girl? I think that this girl has just told you that she doesn't want to come with you. Do you understand english?"

The man looks at the deputy coming near him, so he smiles. "Sorry officer, I'm mistaking this girl with someone else" the he looks at Julie "Sorry signorina" (in english means "miss, or young lady")

(cue Julie. Hey, why the italian man have do be the bad boy? LOL)

Julie says "Why thank you, I don't know but I think I know you from somewhere right now and it seems your very nice gentleman by the way what is your name sir? You know so my brother can stop be worried about my safety and espically the deputy he thought you was up to no good or something."

Cue i1976(I liked your post, who is the man to the Dukes then)

Julie says "Why thank you, I don't know but I think I know you from somewhere right now and it seems your very nice gentleman by the way what is your name sir? You know so my brother can stop be worried about my safety and espically the deputy he thought you was up to no good or something."

Cue i1976(I liked your post, who is the man to the Dukes then)

Julie says "I'm Julie Duke and this my brother Bo Duke, and this our Uncle Jesse, our cousin Luke and Daisy and you allreadry met Enos Strate he's a Deputy Sheriff in Hazzard County if you didn't know yet."

cue i1976.

The man smiles again "My name is Arthur Bandini. I'm a cop from Italy. Sorry me again signirina. I won't annoy you anymore" then he lookes again at Enos. "I would like to talk with you, officer"

(cue Julie)

Julie says "Hey I wander what Enos has done now usually he just gets into hot water with Boss and Rosco but now and Italian Cop I wonder how bad it can be."

Cue i1976

Enos and Arthur go in the police station, so Julie and Bo wait for them, wondering what's happenig. Bo's wondering why that cop seems to know Julie and why he tried to talk with her. Then he looks at her young sister "It's better to go at the farm, Julie; there's something wrong"

Enos and Arthur go in the police station, so Julie and Bo wait for them, wondering what's happenig. Bo's wondering why that cop seems to know Julie and why he tried to talk with her. Then he looks at her young sister "It's better to go at the farm, Julie; there's something wrong"

Julie says "But Bo, I got to leave in the next few days to secure my dorm at OSU and he is awfully cute what do you think Daisy?"

Uncle Jesse is waiting at the farm, and Luke go to the store and of course Luke is tryijg to find out what's really going on with this Arthur Bandini.

Cue i1976

Meanwhile Daisy was looking at everything was going on silently.

After Julie question she shakes her head, smiling "Julie, you're only 18 years old. That man is about 30 years old, like Enos and Luke. So think about boys you'll meet at University"

In effect Arthur Bandini is very cute (tall, slim, dark hair and dark eyes), but Daisy prefers Enos, even if she doesn't openly admit it. Then Daisy continues "Bo is right. It's better to go". Daisy too feels something's wrong.

Meanwhile Daisy was looking at everything was going on silently.

After Julie question she shakes her head, smiling "Julie, you're only 18 years old. That man is about 30 years old, like Enos and Luke. So think about boys you'll meet at University"

In effect Arthur Bandini is very cute (tall, slim, dark hair and dark eyes), but Daisy prefers Enos, even if she doesn't openly admit it. Then Daisy continues "Bo is right. It's better to go". Daisy too feels something's wrong.

Julie says "That's what you said about Brian Coltrane and Alex Jackson as well I can't find a cute guy that is eighteen years old Daisy."

Daisy says "I guess you don't remember this but when you was younger, you was lucky you was at summer camp to escaped felons took us hostage at our farm it was very scary. Bo never told you about this because Uncle Jesse didn't think you handle that at the time."

Cue i1976

Julie says "That's what you said about Brian Coltrane and Alex Jackson as well I can't find a cute guy that is eighteen years old Daisy."

Daisy says "I guess you don't remember this but when you was younger, you was lucky you was at summer camp to escaped felons took us hostage at our farm it was very scary. Bo never told you about this because Uncle Jesse didn't think you handle that at the time."

Cue i1976

Daisy says "Even, Rosco, and Boss Hogg has held hostage they was bad men and we was all scared the only one that could get a message out was Cooter."

Cue i1976 or Anybody that wants to join in on the fun.

Daisy says "Even, Rosco, and Boss Hogg has held hostage they was bad men and we was all scared the only one that could get a message out was Cooter."

Cue i1976 or Anybody that wants to join in on the fun.

Julie says "Wait a minute wasn't there a article in the paper about as well Daisy. Wait a minute the Sheriff of Hazzard County was afraid of couple escaped felons that pretty funny you know I sure hope he does something if somebody comes me and Bo now."

cuei1976

Daisy looks at Julie "Do you think that somebody comes you and Bo? Why? And why only you and Bo and not all our family? Anyway, I haven't see any strangers right now, and I remember those felons. I can't forget them. The only stranger we met is that Arthur Bandini. Don't worry, Julie. They can't be again in Hazzard"

Daisy looks at Julie "Do you think that somebody comes you and Bo? Why? And why only you and Bo and not all our family? Anyway, I haven't see any strangers right now, and I remember those felons. I can't forget them. The only stranger we met is that Arthur Bandini. Don't worry, Julie. They can't be again in Hazzard"

Julie says "Are you sure Daisy, I kinda of worried about Bo and the rest of you's as well."

Cue i1976( got to going pretty soon)

Daisy looks at the sky "I hope that you're wrong, Julie"

At that moment, Luke approaches them. His cousins looks at him "Did you find out what's happening"

Luke looks around, worried "Yes. I think that here in Hazzard there's someone we know very well, unfortunately. Julie, you doesn't know what's happened few years ago when some felons took us hostage.."

Daisy interrupts Luke "She know 'bout it. Whereas you were trying to find out what's happening, we're waiting for you and we've talked 'bout it. I don't know why I rembered it, anyway....."

Luke smiles "What a strange thing to remember it right now" then his look becomes again serious "Unfortunately those felons are back"

Bo looks at Julie and then at his cousins "Come on. It's better to go now. Uncle Jesse is waiting for us. I think that Daisy remembered those felons 'cause Arthur Bandini. I feel like I met him before, and maybe Daisy have the same feeling, and somehow that man made her remember those felons. I don't know why, but we'll find out averything 'bout that cop"

Daisy looks at the sky "I hope that you're wrong, Julie"

At that moment, Luke approaches them. His cousins looks at him "Did you find out what's happening"

Luke looks around, worried "Yes. I think that here in Hazzard there's someone we know very well, unfortunately. Julie, you doesn't know what's happened few years ago when some felons took us hostage.."

Daisy interrupts Luke "She know 'bout it. Whereas you were trying to find out what's happening, we're waiting for you and we've talked 'bout it. I don't know why I rembered it, anyway....."

Luke smiles "What a strange thing to remember it right now" then his look becomes again serious "Unfortunately those felons are back"

Bo looks at Julie and then at his cousins "Come on. It's better to go now. Uncle Jesse is waiting for us. I think that Daisy remembered those felons 'cause Arthur Bandini. I feel like I met him before, and maybe Daisy have the same feeling, and somehow that man made her remember those felons. I don't know why, but we'll find out averything 'bout that cop"

Julie says "I sure hope nothing bad happens to us Luke, you know Daisy said that Rosco couldn't do nothing about it. That's what I'm worried about and why did that Italian Cop go looking for me and Bo."

Cue i1976

Enos and Bandini go out the police station, approaching the Dukes.

Enos looks a them, whereas bandini remains silent "It's better you go at home now. Bandini will come with you and I'll stay here. I have some job to do, then I'll reach you at the farm"

Daisy flods her arms, looking at Enos "Enos, what's happening? You know that I don't like you hide something to us. We're friends"

(Cue anyone)

Enos and Bandini go out the police station, approaching the Dukes.

Enos looks a them, whereas bandini remains silent "It's better you go at home now. Bandini will come with you and I'll stay here. I have some job to do, then I'll reach you at the farm"

Daisy flods her arms, looking at Enos "Enos, what's happening? You know that I don't like you hide something to us. We're friends"

(Cue anyone)

Julie says "Well, Okay will go home and it seems that I'm worried big brother and you know I haven't called you that in a long time."

Cue i1976

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.