Hello DukeFans

Amelia Duke

My name is Amelia and live in Belgium. Yes i know, it's far away from you guys. I'm 20 years old and a huge fan of The Dukes of Hazzard. Now i have about three dvd boxes of them and i hope i can buy the rest of them, but it isn't easy. It's great to talk to people who like them too. There aren't many people here who like them.

So see ya guys :-P

Welcome to the Hazzardnet Amelia. Belgium might be a long ways away but Hazzard county is as close as your computer. You'll like it here. We hope you stay around a long time. Enjoy those DVDs. What seasons do you have?

Hey thanks

Yes I know Belgium is far. But i always thought I was in Hazzard even if i just stayed in my bedroom. Don't worry, i will stay here a really long time. Hazzard is like my home in a way of speaking.

Well, about those dvd's, I have season 1-3 and 6. Now I'm looking for season 5. It's really hard to get here. I hope i find it.

Well see ya!

• 4 months later...

Okay, lots of folks here who know me know that I am practically computer illiterate and the Hazzardnet is the only website I've ever been on in my life, so I ask a lot of questions that most people think are stupid. Keeping with my tradition of stupid questions about the frightening world of computer technology, let me ask another one...

What's that last post mean?

(Or as they used to say on the old Go Go Gophers cartoon....."What'd him say, what'd him say?")

Thank You for asking that question, Roger, I was wondering that myself. I've noticed a couple of really weird posts like that from the same person. It was starting to get me alarmed. So, I don't think that is a stupid question, Roger, it is a very intelligent one!! Okay, here's a question: Supposing it is a spammer, what does that mean, and is it harmful to me if I am on this site?

General Grant

That is very good to hear that you cuffed and stuffed them!

Still, what exactly is a spammer and is it harmful to me becuase I am on this site?

General Grant

A spammer is only harmful to you if you actually go to that site, if Hazzardnet was harmful, then your computer's motherboard would go BOOM! like mine did one time... But, Hazzardnet is safe and unharmful so dont worry lol. Im sure if it wasnt the Supreme Superior Commander wouldnt have even made the site. Now if Im wrong someone please correct me.

WHEW!!! That is certainly good to hear. I just hate when I get all worked up and don't even know what I am worked up about. I'll have to enter that one into my personal book, "Computers for Dummies...volume 146"!!!

I thought maybe if you were even on a site with a spammer, you would get the boot!That is good to hear that isn't so!

Thank you, Lori for explaining that one!

General Grant

Who would want to spam this site anyway...they must think just because we are country folk we don't know what a spammer is... :wink:

• 3 weeks later...