Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

100% Agree that Hazzardnet is the best in the world. No matter what, through the thick or thin, Ive always loved this place. And that, coming from someone whos been banned maybe as many times as Brian has. *Chuckles.*

But still, I love Hazzardnet also, its always so full of people, and theres always someone new to meet. But best of all theres always new things to learn here and there not always DOH related, alot of times there real life related, just as the original Dukes were.

*Laughs, Snorts.* Brian can flash for the cameras, he aint got anything under there to worry about. Nothing worth mentioning.

100% Agree that Hazzardnet is the best in the world. No matter what, through the thick or thin, Ive always loved this place. And that, coming from someone whos been banned maybe as many times as Brian has. *Chuckles.*

But still, I love Hazzardnet also, its always so full of people, and theres always someone new to meet. But best of all theres always new things to learn here and there not always DOH related, alot of times there real life related, just as the original Dukes were.

*Laughs, Snorts.* Brian can flash for the cameras, he aint got anything under there to worry about. Nothing worth mentioning.

Chet, are you feeling ok? You looked a mite green on that last comment.

Thank you General Grant and others for the comments on how you feel about this place and the folks here. I remember a time when not that many were hanging around Hazzardnet. I enjoy watching the community grow.

Ah well took two scientists to figure that out, cant she just speek plain and proper english? Sheesh.

Sides, anyone who aint envious of Brian Coltrane there outta there mind. Hes got himself an armload of good fortune, good family, great friends, good brothers and no existing enemies, not in Hnet anyway. Not even stupid ol' me. Someone should just stick a crown on the OLD kings head. Oh wait they seem to already have... LORD, not king, pardon me.

Your black jacket should be laced in gold Brian. Nothing wrong with envy.

*Bows before Brian and kisses his shoes.* Oh great Lord of the outlaws.

Ah well took two scientists to figure that out, cant she just speek plain and proper english? Sheesh.

Sides, anyone who aint envious of Brian Coltrane there outta there mind. Hes got himself an armload of good fortune, good family, great friends, good brothers and no existing enemies, not in Hnet anyway. Not even stupid ol' me. Someone should just stick a crown on the OLD kings head. Oh wait they seem to already have... LORD, not king, pardon me.

Your black jacket should be laced in gold Brian. Nothing wrong with envy.

*Bows before Brian and kisses his shoes.* Oh great Lord of the outlaws.

You know...I could reallllly comment on this Chet... *chuckles*

Awright, so I just catch up on the thread here, and find discussion remarkin' upon things best unmentioned on a family website. Such as the reputed size of...

...my ego. Ahem. How do these conversations even get started? More importantly, how can we stop them?

And Daney, thanks for defending my....honor, let's call it. I can stand up for myself, but it's nice to have some personal testimonials thrown in.

Not only is my ego of ample porportion - my testimonials are generous.

Watch this post get deleted by MaryAnne in the morning. I couldn't blame her.

Meanwhile.....I can't remember what the hell I was originally gonna post tonight. Heh! Moving right along.....NEXT!

Awright, so I just catch up on the thread here, and find discussion remarkin' upon things best unmentioned on a family website. Such as the reputed size of...

...my ego. Ahem. How do these conversations even get started? More importantly, how can we stop them?

And Daney, thanks for defending my....honor, let's call it. I can stand up for myself, but it's nice to have some personal testimonials thrown in.

Meanwhile.....I can't remember what the hell I was originally gonna post tonight. Heh! Moving right along.....NEXT!

Back to our regularly scheduled insanity...*laughs*

You're welcome, Brian.

Oh, thanks y'all! But, I think that what I was sayin' is what most of the citizens were thinking. So, thanks, but don't thank me, I meant what I said. (referring to my last post)

And, since so much has happened in a couple of days, I am going to cram everything into one post, so y'all hang on...

Brian, I do agree that this site wouldn't be what it is without the whole community, but, I think that you three are brilliant for having thought this up.

Meadowmufn, I apologize for my last comment, I think that I may have just made your life miserable by complimenting Brian, I'll try not to let that happen again!

MaryAnne, Like I said above, I meant every word of what I said. I don't know how y'all thought of creating this site, but you did a marvelous job. I wish I'd have a bright idea like that every now and then!

Lori, we all know that you aren't a bad kid (else you wouldn't be here, right!!)

now you'd better not be gettin' in no trouble at school, ya hear?! But, I agree that the moderators can be quite funny at times.

Cowboy, I agree (again... I need to find a different word for agree!) that there are always new people to meet. That is the great thing about this site is that people come by the dozen to greet a new person. I remember when I signed up, I got a welcome that I was surprised at, because everyone was just so friendly!

B.L. Davenport, you are right, there is a lot of information on here. There are so many different people with so many different backgrounds, that it just makes this site so much better because there are so many different ideas and opinions. And there is a lot of information you can carry with you in everyday life, but that isn't to say the Dukes aren't every day life!

Daney, I,too enjoy watching the community grow. I've only been here since October(I think) but it seems like a I've known this site for a lifetime, and a lot of these people treat you like they've known you all their life. They treat you like a friend they never met!

AlexJackson, You really shouldn't call poor Brian insane! Afterall, he is the moderator! :) Khee! I'm just joking, I guess our appearing insane from time to time isn't so bad. It gives the site character! Oh, and I like your avator! You a MacGyver fan, too?!

I think that covers it.

I'll catch y'all later, and I really enjoy reading all of your posts, everyone, so keep up the good work.

General Grant